It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Global Leaders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I'm posting this in the Social Issues forum because most of our 'social issues' come from celebrities, politicians and the like. Yet, they may not be acting for their own beliefs.

There are large numbers of people who don't believe that there is any kind of conspiracy going on in the world.  They don't believe that this many people would be in on it.
I hope this sheds some light, and remember this isn't the only 'grooming farm'. 
Jacob Nordangard wrote an article titled "World Economic Forum’s “Young Global Leaders” Revealed":
www.globalresearch.ca...

Jacob reveals just how extensive the grooming has been, and that its been going on for decades.  Bono was a 'young global leader', and that he's too old to perform anymore.
These people never made their own careers.  They were created to serve a purpose.  Made rich, given lives of royalty, and made influential to push an agenda. 

From the article:

Among 200 selected were global profiles such as Angela Merkel, Tony Blair, Nicolas Sarkozy, Bill Gates, Bono, Richard Branson (Virgin), Jorma Ollila (Shell Oil), and José Manuel Barroso (President of the European Commission 2004–2014).

Merkel, Blair, and Gates are in the list.  Pretty easy to see how many people can be in on it;  they were created to be one of the many.

Here's a few more names:

Annalena Baerbock, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Leader of Alliance 90/Die Grünen, Germany

Annalena is currently being pushed in the EU.  Her policies will destroy you.

Birgitta Ohlson, Minister for European Union Affairs 2010–2014, Sweden
Mona Sahlin, Party Leader of the Social Democrats 2007–2011, Sweden

Sweden did well having no lockdowns and vaccine pushes, but the future may not look so good.

Leonardo Di Caprio, actor and Climate Activist

I guess you know why he's a climate crier now.  Bono is listed in a quote above.  If we remember the famous MIT study funded by Pierre Trudeau, its quite easy to see why U2 sang about the social issues they 'cared so much for'. 
The MIT study is the one leaked in the 70s where it was decided that famine, pollution, and golbal warming would be used to treat humanity as the enemy.  These just happen to be what Bono and U2 whine about. Bono has been pushing fans into lanes that build the foundation for tyranny and oppression all this time.  Not exactly the caring altruistic BS his band has been spewing about for decades.  Makes you wonder if U2 even wrote their own music.

Jack Ma, Founder of Alibaba
Larry Page, Founder of Google
Ricken Patel, Founder of Avaaz

No surprise seeing Google on the list.

David de Rothschild, adventurer and Environmentalist

He's an 'adventurer'.

Jimmy Wale, Founder of Wikipedia

They actually worked this one so well that original standards for literary references were destroyed.  Schools routinely allow editable source references to be used in student papers.  When I was in school, Wikipedia would have never been accepted as a source.

Niklas Zennström, Founder of Skype
Mark Zuckerberg, Founder of Facebook

Zuckerberg never invented Facebook.  According to their lawsuit, Leader Technologies invented the platform, then oddly couldn't find investors, including the government.  Then, Zuckerberg took $13 million from the CIA, stole the patent with government permission, and now Facebook is the oppressive sh%t-show we see today.  Shocking!

You can, and should, see the newer WEF 'young oppressors' classes by visiting the website:
www.younggloballeaders.org...

Remember those names.  Don't vote for them, or support their music, or anything else. 
Here's a couple new ones in the US:

Ibram X Kendi
Director of the Center for Antiracist Research , Boston University, USA

If this guy needs any help 'researching racism', all he needs to do is ask the people who just trained him.  The elite's like of other humans is directly proportional to the melanin content of their skin; the darker you are, the more they dislike you.  Still, the Ibram-idiot will push their agenda to your kids when they attend his classes.

Lukas Nelson, band leader, Promise of The Real

Does anyone think that this guy will have a bad career?  They are going to ensure that his/their message makes its way to the airwaves.  Don't listen to his garbage.

These people fulfill their plans on such a large level, that propaganda-abiding brainless twatgoblins refuse to believe its real.  History speaks for itself, especially when you see who was once a 'young global leader'.
edit on 11-2-2022 by Wisenox because: Fixed formatting.

edit on 11-2-2022 by Wisenox because: Fixed typo.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Every word you wrote is the truth.

I didn't think anyone could top the guy from ICP when he appeared
on Stern...and instead of talking about whether he practiced 'anal',
Howard asked if he used a rubber last night after a show.

The guy responded "Now that I'm rich, I don't wanna die".

They were discussing aydz.

Well, Edgelord Albini gave an interview recently about covid.
Several interviews, as I peer into the machine, even Rolling Stone.
There he is, all vaxed and masked like anyone who ever bounced off my ass.
Taylor Swift minus the tits and polo parties.
They take each others temp, and test everyone before
they get down to boogie for their social feeds.
He tells his family, everyone, that he's 'not exposing himself unless he gets paid'.
Oh, bonus political gratuitousness...he blames Trump...
Trump. Read with caution, extreme soul vapidness ahead.

www.rollingstone.com...

I want to puke just to scrape what I saw out of my mind.
But there it is. All my children...masked, rich, famous, with
false histories just like their mothers, earning their keep in the nwo castle
pimping for whatever the media spew. Count on it.
No trick is too foul for them.

Edgelord...he used to diss LZ until he didn't (until he got paid)
he's all cool with the lockdowns, because in his words,
'no one wants to die'.

Thank God for online poker.
And crowdsourcing.
For your mortgage payments.
So rocking.
They adore him.
Rock and roll poseur pimps.

I hope they're current with their immune enhancements.....
all of them.

No one wants to die, indeed.
But why worry about death
when you are dead?

# 1544

edit on 11-2-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well that certainly seems to answer how they are all reading off the same script !

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Great compilation.

You know what is a bit shocking to me, personally. I researched "conspiracies" and political shenanigans globally for the last 15 years, including reading forums like these. I worked IN global organizations.

Everyone talked about the Vatican, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg, Open Society Foundations (Soros), Rhodes Scholarship, etc. How did it take so long for WEF to come to light as some kind of insidious coordinator? I didn't start learning about this angle really until 2020.

I even know people who work at the WEF, from Europe.
edit on 11-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

It's the same people, families, for years, just the name and institutions change.

WEF existed before, just in different forms. WEF is just the spearhead that formed out of it.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

It's the same people, families, for years, just the name and institutions change.

I think that the Garden of Eden story reflects this concept, but with a cover story from the date palm.
In the garden, they eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. This is wealth and power.
Then, it is said that they will die, but not physically, rather spiritually. This is the selling your soul moment where you agree to do there bidding in exchange for the prestige.
Then, they are "led" out of the garden to be masters, i.e. fulfill their duties leading the sheep.

The overlap with the date palm is that the tree represents mortality. It is said of the date palm, that to eat its fruit is to have its characteristics passed on to you. Its a very healthy fruit to eat, but it symbolizes something different.
The date palm has a head, and if you kill it, the tree dies.
The male, when close enough, will lean towards the female as if in love.
And, the female cannot bear fruit with seed from the male. So, the tree symbolized the life of man, or lifespan (mortality).
The word date even has 'specified length of time', or lifespan, as a meaning.
It is further reflective of lifespan through its connection to the phoenix, which happens to be the date palms genus name of Phoenix dactylifera. The Phoenix is birth and rebirth, which is a lifespan.
So, to eat of the tree is to get a lifespan, from which 'you will surely die'. And, to seek a life of wealth and power, you will give up your soul (all that makes you morally and ethically humane).

I think the Eden story has this double meaning, and its the date palm that provides the cover myth.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Btw, Young Global Leader ACAB, Annalena Charlotte Alma Baerbock. Her brand new move:

She puts the WEF Agenda Contributor Jennifer Morgan of Greenpeace, btw US citizen, into the german foreign ministry. As a "climate officer". Whatever that should be. Except bad and expensive for the german population.

That is what they were chosen for, what they were trained for, those puppets of Schwab. And now they do what Schwab wants them to do. And is really proud of installing hostile WEF agents in governements of nations around the world. This guy is even more evil and dangerous for the world population than all Bond villains plus Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Honecker etc. together.

edit on 11 2 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

WEF existed before, just in different forms. WEF is just the spearhead that formed out of it.

They keep their blood lines clean from the peasants. They don´t allow anybody else from outsides to play global chess together with them. Except he is owned and trained by them.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I know! And no word about WEF relationships, need to keep that hush.

She is detached from reality anyways, standing there in her clothes, makeup being higher middle class, but advocates outlawing single family homes for everyone.

Of course politicians need one, for protection. Can't stack them up in a ghetto like the others. Would be too easy to just pull the whole building with them inside.

They know why.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Makes sense. They create new front groups ever few decades.

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Just like with what is called Trusted Computing today, it went through a lot of name changes so everyday people that just follow the narrative as it goes (like me before) are thrown off when they never hear about it again.

They shed the negative news that way repeatedly, getting their "reset". Funny, because it's evidence one does not get it right when one has to reset something constantly, OR to hide something.

I knew it under TCPA what was what my uncle warned me about. I was so reliefed when I searched for it and only found old stuff. Today it is the same # but it's called Trusted Computing. And they don't trust you.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Here is a good article addressing blaming everything on Climate Change.

phys.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well well well...looks like the machine has cleaned up Al Bini covid series
wherein he sits, with a black diaper on his face sounding like a globalist twat,
alone in his studio, whenging about his mortgage and how we must do something
to fix the deadly situation so that his cronies can get back together
to extrude their shise again, during a 3 part interview which has completely vanished.
Picking up the Fauci Flute, he tells us when we can expect things to get 'back to normal'.

Moreover, Rolling Stone has just made log in or subscription a requirement,
thus you cannot see this phoney in covid action unless you pay them.
This was not yhe case just yesterday.
Hopefully this is in hard print.

Youtube is in on the act as well. There are zero results right now, whereas last night
there were pages of search results directing to this metallic voiced rat espousing his covid wisdom.
I fell asleep after watching the three part series and enjoying the comments.
People were calling this globalist cog out, and loudly.

That's right. Steve won't expose himself unless he gets paid.

You already did, whore.

# 1548
edit on 15-2-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join