It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the Guy Holding the Leash is in Charge of Nuclear Waste

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Why celebrate the fact that he delivered himself over to weird sexual fetishes in rebellion because God stung him as a child (this seems to be your assertion)?

I know plenty of people who feel that way and don't dress up in stilettos to brief Congress or "handle" a "pup" to get their jollies in some kinky sex fetish. They live relatively normal lives outside their hostility to people who don't feel any real antipathy toward God.

Also, please explain to me how these things become job qualifications for the position. Does it make him better at handling nuclear waste that he briefs Congress in stilettos or engages in weird fetish sex play? Unless you can come up with very real reasons why those things qualify one for the job, then there really isn't any reason to celebrate this as some kind of groundbreaking thing.

Heterosexuals are told to keep themselves in the bedroom because no one wants to know and what goes on there is no one's business. That's true. My sexual orientation has nothing to do with my ability to do my job or anything else. So there is no need for it to be celebrated, just like my biologic sex has no bearing on those things or my race.

I can either do it or I can't. I'm either qualified or I'm not.
edit on 12-2-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Why celebrate the fact that he delivered himself over to weird sexual fetishes in rebellion because God stung him as a child (this seems to be your assertion)?

I'm not "celebrating" anything. I'm suggesting that he has a chip on his shoulder and has adopted an "in your face" response to his parents', and his church's, rejection and punishment, through forced conversion therapy, for his sexual identity.

Also, please explain to me how these things become job qualifications for the position.

What things? His education and work experience, or his stilettos and S&M fetish?

Heterosexuals are told to keep themselves in the bedroom because no one wants to know and what goes on there is no one's business

Told by whom? Not by today's society? Heterosexual sex sells and its everywhere!

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Heterosexual sex is not considered a qualification for anything except work in the modeling industry or Hollyweird or somewhere else where you make a living on your body and looks.

If I'm interviewing for a post handling nuclear waste, the last thing anyone should be celebrating is who and how I f***, but here we are celebrating this guy as being historic for this.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Heterosexual sex is not considered a qualification for anything except work in the modeling industry or Hollyweird or somewhere else where you make a living on your body and looks.

That's patently false. Young good looking people get hired before more qualified, less attractive individuals based on their F#ability" all the time.

If I'm interviewing for a post handling nuclear waste, the last thing anyone should be celebrating is who and how I f***, but here we are celebrating this guy as being historic for this.

He might be quite the genius when it comes to nuclear science and waste for all I know. I have no information that he was hired because of his queer status.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
To be fair, im sure this wouldn’t be the first person in public office to engage with this kind of behavior behind closed doors. The difference is the openness regarding it. Why people choose to air what they do in that context and seek approval for it is what is so off to me.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That statement alone shows you have no understanding of how the industry works and you base opinions on false stereotypes.

Just more evidence of you letting your ideology get in the way of your common sense.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
We do know he was hired for his “queer status” as it’s something they choose to promote and discuss. If it was not an aspect it wouldn’t be discussed...

You seem to have quite the fantasy about the F#ability” (why did you use the half quote?) of employees winning out over more qualified candidates? Are you speaking from experience as an employer? Or perhaps experience as the hired employee?

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

That's patently false. Young good looking people get hired before more qualified, less attractive individuals based on their F#ability" all the time.

He might be quite the genius when it comes to nuclear science and waste for all I know. I have no information that he was hired because of his queer status.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This guy ?

The entire World is laughing at us .

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

We do know he was hired for his “queer status” as it’s something they choose to promote and discuss. If it was not an aspect it wouldn’t be discussed...

Sam Brinton has chosen to be "out" and has been working as an LGBTQ activist for quite a while. He's also been working in the nuclear waste industry for quite a while and has 2 degrees from MIT.

I tend to think he was hired based on his education and experience, even though I think his queerness is a policy statement of tolerance and acceptance coming from the Biden administration that you wouldn't have seen from the Trump administration.

After all, Trump didn't hire Hope Hicks for her political or foreign policy acumen. Trump didn't insult Carly Fiorina's experience or qualifications. He insulted her looks.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I wonder if any of those dresser uppers own a real dog and if so, should anyone be concerned?

edit on 12-2-2022 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Fashion Statement of the Hour...

Oh FFS, the degradation of our society has no bounds. This country has become a laughing stock and mockery of its former self.
Our forefathers are turning in their graves right now.

Why The Sloppy Lard!!!
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
Feel so violated as a Pennsylvanian.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Everyone is entitled to a personal and private life outside of their career. As long as they are capable of doing the job competently, I don't care if they are a gender fluid furry. That's not my business. However in today's climate, there are far too many diversity hires, where people are hired based on their identity status and not their ability to do the job. I really hope this is not the case.
edit on 12/2/2022 by MetalChickAmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

Yes and The Public is entitled to a full vetting of all Public Officials to ensure no criminal elements and/or mental issues are present. 🚬

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Didn't the American public vote for Biden? I don't really think they care that much about suitability for the job. But my point stands. We should judge people on their ability to do the job, not their private life. Unless of course, laws are being broken. Are any being broken? Morality is subjective.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy
a reply to: xuenchen

Didn't the American public vote for Biden? I don't really think they care that much about suitability for the job. But my point stands. We should judge people on their ability to do the job, not their private life. Unless of course, laws are being broken. Are any being broken? Morality is subjective.

nope they didn't vote for biden,

he's the one sharing his private life.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

Are any being broken?

That's what the vetting is for. 🚬

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
To be fair, im sure this wouldn’t be the first person in public office to engage with this kind of behavior behind closed doors. The difference is the openness regarding it. Why people choose to air what they do in that context and seek approval for it is what is so off to me.

And I'm sure you're right. This goes back to my point of celebrating it and wondering why. Then we look at our vice president who was obviously chosen specifically *because* of her gender and skin color - Biden even said as much about his vice presidential candidate. Look at what it got us. She's nowhere near being the best possible person to be vice president.

So when we go back to the celebration of this particular characteristic of this person, you have to wonder if he ... oh, yes, they/them ... my bad ... was chosen *because* of this behavior as much as any other reason why they might have been put in place. And if we care more about this, then explain to me why it qualifies them to handle nuclear waste just like I challenge anyone to explain why being black or being female or a combination of those traits qualifies one to be vice president or a Supreme Court justice over someone else.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Gawd that clichee.

I mean people can do what they want (in consent) in their bed rooms, even if it is the clichee gay dog / pet play. Their body, their choice. Their sexual orientation has nothing to do with their qualification for the job.

Now that I said that, I want to make clear that my opinion is, he must be a bit mental. Not because of his kinks, but to post them on twitter like that, in his position. People are not into this mostly, so why the provocation? This isn't something to share in public on twitter. That's what the special websites are for. Leave it there. What about children that can see this?

Maybe he was blackmailed and came clean, could be an option too but I think, as many in this scene, they want to be bizzare to others, spawn reactions. Who knows.

It's just head shake inducing for me, when I see these things happening and then I am ashamed to have any connection to the BDSM scene at all.

I’ll tie you up later, but for now drink this 🍹 no roofies I almost promise 😁

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Fashion Statement of the Hour...

Oh FFS, the degradation of our society has no bounds. This country has become a laughing stock and mockery of its former self.
Our forefathers are turning in their graves right now.

Why The Sloppy Lard!!!
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
Feel so violated as a Pennsylvanian.

It’s ok your not a real Pennsylvanian your from sh1tzburgh so now now your ok

edit on 12-2-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join