It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV mRNA Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
In this short post, I will be piggybacking on a thread by 'Compliant' regarding the new scary-scary HIV super strain. Compliant gives a good background here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My post is about the new push for 'solutions' to the coming AIDS epidemic. For, starters, this strain of BS affects heterosexuals more than homosexuals. Can't have an epidemic play favorites (bad for business).
I read about this in this article from 'Off-Guardian':
off-guardian.org...

The article shows the media hype campaign from prince harry and others who urge that we "get tested, to keep each other safe".
If you're thinking that its starting to sound like covid, it gets worse. They are proposing mRNA vaccines to address it.
Even worse, Moderna is stepping up to the plate, and in usual sketchy fashion:

In a truly startling coincidence, Moderna’s HIV vaccine began clinical trials the exact same day the “new variant” of HIV hit the headlines, and the same week as the NHS’s annual “HIV Testing Week”. Funny old world, isn’t it?

I wish I could say that you can't make this stuff up, but they literally do.

"Check your status today!" Only die-hard rock for brain idiots will fall for this one, but they'll take us off the cliff with them anyway.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
"Check your status today!" Only die-hard rock for brain idiots will fall for this one, but they'll take us off the cliff with them anyway".

You got that right. And I've been saying that all along.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Excellent article from the off-guardian.

Some additional information is that the ‘new strain’ was first discovered in 1992, making it 30 years old and hardly new. It only serves the purpose of covering up the incoming epidemic.

Also..

With regard to Moderna’s new HIV vaccine, they made the statement below.

"We are very pleased to be partnering with IAVI and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to apply our mRNA technology in the setting of HIV. At Moderna, we believe that mRNA offers a unique opportunity to address critical unmet public health needs around the world," said Stephen Hoge, M.D., President of Moderna.

Link: m.jpost.com...

Gates and his billions at the centre of it again. Was browsing the gates foundation grants yesterday and saw an alarming amount of money being donated to various universities for HIV.

edit on 09/02/2021 by Compliant because: Typo

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It's also interesting to note that;

HIV/Aids Experts Killed In MH17 Attack

The shooting down of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 was a blow to the global fight against Aids. Among its 298 innocent crew and passengers were at least six prominent experts on the disease.

But that's just a coincidence in a long line of coincidental coincidences, so nothing to see here, right?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Although it may sound like bad news : we should all be grateful that Moderna™ has a solid Business™-model, and Vaxx™ ready to go, to save humanity, once again.

Did they get nominated for a Nobel-Prize™ yet ?

join