It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40% increase in deaths aged 18-49

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown
The DMED database is the DoD's equivalent to VAERS I think.

I am not sure if its availible to the public without an FOIA request,but the attorney presenting the data to Senator johnson has the data which you can read here:

renz-law.com...

I think that is the data as it was before the DMED people decided they had messed up the previous 5 years of data and changed it to make it appear as though there is no steep incline in symptoms/diseases.

It is explained here in the Attorney/lawyers write up of the situation:
renz-law.com... rtility-injuries-across-the-board-after-the-military-was-forced-to/

This short video shows some the discussion between the senator who is attempting to investigate the data,and includes technical medical information from some of the whistleblowers-

It seems to me that it should be investigated by a non biased group of professionals,but in reality are there any non biased profesionals left,or any who are not afraid of being cancelled/fired for going against the narrative?
Time will tell.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: rightwingnurse

Well this is not good information . I guess it’s from the vaccines . I’m trying to blame something else but can’t think of anything

Heart attacks , miscarriages , not being able to have kids . This is horrible . What will Pfizer’s spokespeople say ? They’ll be along in a couple minutes

You mean the t,t,t,t….TRUMP vaccine?

Or, could it be almost a million have died of Covid and some people think the actual Covid death rate is underreported? If it is the vaccine, then how cum the death rate of minorities is almost double? Could it be the rate of vaccinated is lower than white people?

The actual amount of deaths associated with the vaccine is so low I just read this morning about a person who did die from allergic shock…. Is so common it was national news. So, exactly how many people do you actually know died from the vaccine? Me? None. How many people do you actually know who died from Covid. Me? A few. Quite a few actually. Two or three from my health club alone.

Denny

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Like an experimental drug is a vaccine? Like believing this??

a reply to: UpThenDown

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So who is KUSI Newsroom? lol

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: rightwingnurse

Dr Coleen "Kelly" Victory is indeed a scary source. She's on QuackWatch:

quackwatch.org...

"Nuts", indeed.
Quackwatch.org hun?? That sounds official. Who is watching the quackwatchers??

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
There has been an uptick in deaths of people in that range here since the vaccines started, but I do not have access to any data around here to find out if vaccinations are contributing much to that increase in the newspaper obituaries. We tend to hear if someone died of covid, and most who die of covid are older and or in poor health. Most people here dying of covid are over sixty five, and probably over seventy in most cases. There seems to be an uptick in cancers around here this year, but then again many people skipped going to the doctors in 2020 because of all the fear mongering going on in the news.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Come off percentages.

We're not toddlers, we're adults.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with using a percantage, as long as we are also given the context, and as long as it's done correctly. If 40% of this planet's population died in some calamity, what reason would there be to use the actual, clunky number?

If 40% of some country's age bracket suddenly goes missing, I don't see anything wrong with using the percentage.

It's not the percentage, it's that people often use ALL KINDS of statistics, numbers, percentages and such completely wrong, and make many mistakes and assumptions.

What's wrong with your percentage example, as long as we know the context and the numbers, too?

I am not sure you used percentages correctly, though. Two people dying is indeed 100% increase. Four people dying is 300% increase, for the same reason that two people dying is not 200% increase. If you are going to talk about percentages, at least use them correctly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join