It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oak Island triangle twin sister on another Oak Island

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Was looking at google earth for Oak Island from the tv series about those guys looking for old treasure in the ground.
And I accidently went to the wrong "Oak Island" in Minnesota.

49°18'18.02"N 94°51'14.65"W

And here is the thing, it got the same "Triangle" swamp, as the one in nova scotia.

Perhaps they been looking in the wrong place
?

edit on 8-2-2022 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Heeey! No photos showing?!?!

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

huh ?
I see the photos in the thread just fine.. perhaps give it some time to load if you are on a 56k modem connection

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

300 baud here. plenty fast

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
My grandfather grew up near Nova Scotia area … he used to talk about treasure up there …. But he swore the real treasure was on Birch island , which is beside oak island … not sure if that true or just the rankings of an older man… he’s passed away now and I wish when I was younger I’d paid more attention ,as he spoke of other treasure places too …

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Cool find. Bizarre ,eh?
I'm sitting 30 mins away from Oak Island Nova Scotia as I type.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Been watching Oak Island recently an while the whole lusting for treasure gets tiresome, especially from metal detector guy Gary, the other finds have been pretty fascinating. The multiple time lines of what's been found is just mind boggling.
It's looking like history's own grand central station.

Draining the swamp has been just an excellent idea. I think they're going to find more there than poking drill bits around for tunnels, or "The Tunnel". At some point their drilling program surrounding C-1 should just be called "The Glory Hole" Ala Jack Hoffman from Gold Rush!

Still it's a good show and loving all the historical bits they bring up.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Sorry...it was my 5g smart a-- mobile!

Tablets, laptop and all PC fine.

Thnx 4 pics👍***

** Tonight's episode begins w the arrival of the Premiere of Nova Scotia...and so begins the"big dig"...the retrieval.
edit on 02221828America/ChicagoTue, 08 Feb 2022 23:12:18 -060012202200000018 by mysterioustranger because: Caz

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Here's another 1 - although a different shaped island all together, Oak Island, NC has a triangle swamp too

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold

yearh, a bit smaller.. but I see it. Perhaps it is a arrow pointing to something.

top topics

join