It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trucker protests: Emergency debate in Canada's Parliament on anti-mandate demonstrations | LIVE

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: putnam6

These people are scum . They say they’re flying confederate and nazi flags . They’re trying to say the protesters are like the nazis who killed millions of Jews .
These politicians are projecting terribly . This Muslim speaker is as dumb as a box of rocks . He categorized bout 20 different people . Whatever happened to just being a human ? Does he really need to play the race or religion card . Just scumbags , they sure can’t go off their ideals

All of these speakers are too scared to say covids a bunch of crap . A few of them were smart and said the lockdowns didn’t work . There’s 90 percent vaccination rate . What more do they want ? Pfizer boot lickers keep bringing up swastikas and confederate flags . I must of missed all those .

I love the Canadians ! Don’t leave truckers . End the mandates . Then don’t move until these politicians who have stated they want to keep y’all locked down for no reason are removed . Let’s all get politicians who fight the corporations and the global elite and work for us . We have the power , not the very few global elite who own everything. We have the people , we have the power . Power to the people

They are dancing around it aren't they, trying to blame Trumpists money from the US, Conservatives counter about foreign influence, and money in other issues like elections lol.

but not gonna lie this is a discussion that we need in our Congress and Senate.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Thenail

These people are scum . They say they’re flying confederate and nazi flags . They’re trying to say the protesters are like the nazis who killed millions of Jews .
These politicians are projecting terribly . This Muslim speaker is as dumb as a box of rocks . He categorized bout 20 different people . Whatever happened to just being a human ? Does he really need to play the race or religion card . Just scumbags , they sure can’t go off their ideals

All of these speakers are too scared to say covids a bunch of crap . A few of them were smart and said the lockdowns didn’t work . There’s 90 percent vaccination rate . What more do they want ? Pfizer boot lickers keep bringing up swastikas and confederate flags . I must of missed all those .

I love the Canadians ! Don’t leave truckers . End the mandates . Then don’t move until these politicians who have stated they want to keep y’all locked down for no reason are removed . Let’s all get politicians who fight the corporations and the global elite and work for us . We have the power , not the very few global elite who own everything. We have the people , we have the power . Power to the people

They are dancing around it aren't they, trying to blame Trumpists money from the US, Conservatives counter about foreign influence, and money in other issues like elections lol.

but not gonna lie this is a discussion that we need in our Congress and Senate.

I agree.
Get the money out.
It is the starting point.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Wow
The "extremists " are not Canadian?
Interesting point from the first nation lady

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Is Justin Trudeau telling Parliament he's about to Unleash the Kraken?

Sure sounds like it: twitter.com...

The dude looks serious, like he's speaking for the majority of Canadians.

Can Canadians come together and (legally) STOP him?

Trucker protests: Emergency debate in Canada's Parliament on anti-mandate demonstrations | LIVE

Looks like the conservative party has finally woken up, but JT and libs aren't backing down either. So funny hearing the liberals pissing themselves over foreign Trumpists interfering.

It's almost like Canada doesn't know how to handle divisiveness at all.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

First Nations rep isn't happy says Fedd crackdown on First Nation protests but aren't doing against the Truckers. We had a very animated French Canadian rep, it was interesting he wasn't happy with the Federal support of the Ottawa police.

Talking about mental health issues

edit on 7-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
These people sound pretty gross.
Drop the bs and let people get back to their lives WITHOUT government intervention.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
These people sound pretty gross.
Drop the bs and let people get back to their lives WITHOUT government intervention.

Well, that is what they are hopefully getting too, pretty sure there will be a clear end in some provinces but the Federal sounds like they won't budge, which to me, means it's not good to their financial means.

Still talking about flags and BS it isn't there any more such as the wrong way to focus on this, ironic that nobody talks free speech guess it isn't as big a deal there as it is here.

make no mistake I abhor the groups that a re bigoted and racial, but free speech is well free speech

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Letting your government ban symbols is pretty nasty.
Free speech is vital.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Where has the prime minister been the last 2 weeks?

Is it me or does the left says the same thing over and over almost robotically

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Where has the prime minister been the last 2 weeks?

Not intimidated, thats where.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

he said he had corona the #ing weasel off with his head

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Saying how scared they are, in my city, it's a Saturday night, we have had so many protests. Some placers have been looted 2-3 times they have no clue.

Every major American city has had significant worse multiple times.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: M5xaz

I know why the United States wants to keep the official "Pandemic Emergency" declaration going through to at least November of this year.

But what is Canada leadership's real reason for being assholes?

Because they want to bring in US style mass mail-in voting because of pandemics, lockdowns and all that.

No pandemic= no mass mail in vote

No mass mail in vote= no possibility of mass mail in vote fraud so that scumbag Justin can stay in power.

What you're saying makes the most sense yet for why Canada leadership would want to keep the official "Pandemic Emergency" going. WHEN is the next big nationwide vote? When is Trudeau's next shot at being re-elected?

we literally just had an early randomly called election in 2021. They pulled some bull# where they called an early election and turdeau won with a minority vote of like 33% or something stupid.

And right soon after is when the tyranny stepped up multiple levels. Like a month after the election they banned domestic travel on planes,trains and busses for unvaccinated for example. They secured themselves another 4 years (with an early election) and then ramped up the tyranny right after.

I don't think just about an election. This mass control and mandates is leading somewhere, it might be social credit score related, it might not.

I also genuinely believe they'd be able to cheat the election without mail in voting. Mail in voting makes it easier, but the voting machine on their own are sufficient to rig the election even without mail on ballots. Not saying that the mail in ballots wasn't used and isn't planned on being used again.

but I just meant to answer your question about the election and meant to leave my opinion out of it lol

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I haven't been watching, but from the comments here it seems the topic of this debate is more "How do we condemn the protestors?" than it is "Should we scrap the mandates?"

It seems they've already made up their minds about the latter and are now trying to justify using force against the protestors.

Stay sharp up there. Record everything.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

perhaps the best comment about the Parliamentary debate

"worst Black Mirror episode ever"

That's funny I don't care who you are that's funny...

As end result JT is gonna meet with the heads of the 4 parties, you know something he could have done 2 weeks ago.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Acknt

originally posted by: M5xaz

I know why the United States wants to keep the official "Pandemic Emergency" declaration going through to at least November of this year.

But what is Canada leadership's real reason for being assholes?

Because they want to bring in US style mass mail-in voting because of pandemics, lockdowns and all that.

No pandemic= no mass mail in vote

No mass mail in vote= no possibility of mass mail in vote fraud so that scumbag Justin can stay in power.

What you're saying makes the most sense yet for why Canada leadership would want to keep the official "Pandemic Emergency" going. WHEN is the next big nationwide vote? When is Trudeau's next shot at being re-elected?

we literally just had an early randomly called election in 2021. They pulled some bull# where they called an early election and turdeau won with a minority vote of like 33% or something stupid.

And right soon after is when the tyranny stepped up multiple levels. Like a month after the election they banned domestic travel on planes,trains and busses for unvaccinated for example. They secured themselves another 4 years (with an early election) and then ramped up the tyranny right after.

I don't think just about an election. This mass control and mandates is leading somewhere, it might be social credit score related, it might not.

I also genuinely believe they'd be able to cheat the election without mail in voting. Mail in voting makes it easier, but the voting machine on their own are sufficient to rig the election even without mail on ballots. Not saying that the mail in ballots wasn't used and isn't planned on being used again.

but I just meant to answer your question about the election and meant to leave my opinion out of it lol

Thank-you so much. If nothing else, I've learned this week that Canada's Covid-19 situation is far more complex than the USA's is.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TylerDurden33

All the Rothchilde muppets have been given a deal they can't turn down. You can see the fear in Victorias Andrews's face. If you want them gone they will have to be dragged out of Parliament.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I haven't been watching, but from the comments here it seems the topic of this debate is more "How do we condemn the protestors?" than it is "Should we scrap the mandates?"

It seems they've already made up their minds about the latter and are now trying to justify using force against the protestors.

Stay sharp up there. Record everything.

I listened to it in the background, they had some really good conservative protest supportive comments, in fact, I like Canadian Conservatives better than American Conservatives. Plenty of comments about other protesters making those flashing hate symbols to vamoose.

One thing they left did continue to bring up, JT can only do so much each province has its own policies, some will drop them some won't. To me that is why JT's stake in this seems financial, why fight it so hard you got 90% vaxxed I remember when the goal was 75%.

Of course, if he caves the First Nation is going to go WTF?

It's definitely more complex than I thought it was, it's interesting to me the differences from their legislature to our legislature Canadians atleast to me seemed more competent and a little less partisan than their American counterparts.

Most importantly you saw where they asked for a moratorium on horns, not a horn being blown tonight. If nothing else maybe the yelling man in the blue coat can get some sleep LOL. Crazy times I believe that JT has to remove the mandates

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Looks like the conservative party has finally woken up, but JT and libs aren't backing down either. So funny hearing the liberals pissing themselves over foreign Trumpists interfering.

It's almost like Canada doesn't know how to handle divisiveness at all.

Lmao,

We're learning quick.

Seriously though, this is progress. Trudeau is on his way OUT.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, he is pretending to be serious to keep from laughing as he says they are destroying the economy that he has already taken care of. He barely held it together while he said the word democracy.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join