It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camilla will be a queen

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Her hand wave is all wrong, perhaps she will need a few sessions with the Royal Hand waving Artist.

Seriously look at Charles he is like ah yes it very well looks like my little monkey is still struggling with her hand wave, doesn't it
edit on 6-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Not the most shoking news if you have understand of monarchy, not a news for Americans to react either. Camilla is wife of Prince Charles, when he becomes King Camilla becomes Queen Consort. That's how British Royalty works. There is no title of Princess Consort, you can't set a precedent like that because same argument of "respecting Diana" is also used against Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and William will never allow ridiculous made up titles to be used for his wife nor can he risk the same for future wife of George. Get over it Diana Cult, she was not a saint nor a marty, find better reasons to critise BRF.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: DISRAELI

Somehow, "King William" sounds better.

Cheers

“King Billy “ sounds better 👍

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Queen consort is not the same as queen. She doesn't have the same political or military powers as a/the queen.

She will simply be the wife of George VII.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

It might not be illegal, but you don't want your child looking like a salami with dumbo ears either.

And there, all that effort to avoid incest, and the youngest turned into an embarrassment anyway.

(And not in a good way anymore either.
I mean you can get a "lovable embarrassment", but not much love there.)

edit on 6-2-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

As an internet expert on royalty (I once watched several episodes of Game of Thrones) I can safely say that;

Camilla will be Queen but only if she gets naked and gets dragons.

The Tower of London (in Camden) is where she will live if she displeases the King.

Freddy Mercury was the most popular Queen.

Camilla probably eats jellied eels.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

Anyway, I heard somewhere the other day that Charles and Camilla are actually cousins.
Hence despite their affair even before Diana, they weren't supposed to have kids.

Can this be confirmed?

It can be confirmed that they are NOT first or second cousins. And that's all that really matters, legally or otherwise. European royalty has a closer consanguinity than the rest of us because historically royalty had to marry the same. So the pool of eligibility was much smaller. But the fact remains that we are all cousins, and it doesn't take that long generations wise. Prince Charles is my 20th cousin (and probably yours, too) and that's proven (yes, proven) by going back only 1,000 years, or about 40 generations. It's only when you have repeated intermarriage of first cousins that genetic problems develop. The likelihood of that happening these days (Hello, Harry) is pretty slim.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
OK, I mean each to their own thing.

Besides, makes it less awkward when people ask:

"So where did you guys meet"?

Oh, family gatherings.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley
Yes, that is a less technical way of expressing the second sentence in the middle paragraph of the OP. Thank you for spelling it out.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The Tower of London (in Camden) is where she will live if she displeases the King.

Having once worked a few hundred yards from it, I can report that the Tower is just north of Camden, and is actually in the adjacent borough of Tower Hamlets.

edit on 6-2-2022 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Charles Philip Arthur George.
King Philip is possible I guess but perhaps a bit Spanish although it could be seen as a tribute to his father , there's already been plenty of George's so I doubt he'd go there leaving Arthur as his best choice ... or he go completely left field and go for King Dave ... everybody likes a Dave.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
People have a short and blind memory. Charles should not become King simply for the reasons he was/is a serial liar and a serial adulterer. If he becomes King he would be the head of the Church of England so what would that make the church look like having to accept him.
So if he lied to his wife and lied to the country tell me why he should be King?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

If we're holding out for a perfect person to take over, we might be waiting a while.

What if they're all like that? We still need to pick one.

I don't think there's any stipulation for moral purity anyway, is there?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley
They made his relative abdicate for virtually the same actions, so why is he different.
AND whatever you do don't say he was made to abdicate for his Nazi sympathies, that is a BS lie.
He should step aside for his son, but he wont because he's been champing at the bit for decades to be King.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

They made his relative abdicate for virtually the same actions, so why is he different.

Different times. Marrying a foreign adulteress would have been equivalent to marrying a serial killer back in the 1930s.

Anyway, nobody is making noises that he can't succeed. The press are expecting it.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Act of Parliament. Specifically, Act of Settlement 1701. Or possibly 1700.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Its generally accepted that the Monarchy needs to 'modernise'.
We also need to get people more interested and engaged in current affairs and matters that affect them.
When Liz eventually passes could be the ideal time.

So with that in mind I have a suggestion;
William and Charlie go head to head.

Best of five.
I'm a Celebrity.
The Masked Singer.
Dancing on Ice.
Strictly Come Dancing.
Britain's Got Talent.
Winners decided by public votes.
First to three wins.

Winner gets to be King.
Loser gets BFH.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Not a bad idea ...
Does anyone know how to tie a double Windsor knot?
Fun with the lads - isn't that what a wedding's supposed to be about?

Err, that's cool, I'll explain it later.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
And there comes the bride!

"To all the cousins I've loved before ..."

Woo-hoo yeah that's a hottie!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join