It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadas Head of PM security resigns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Seems like a nice reasonably well-adjusted Mounty, telling it for what it is. If this guy is gone It looks like the last days for Trudeau, the whole middle class must be looking at their position in the New World order since Trudeau is one of the major New World Rothchilde muppets. Let's hope www.bitchute.com...

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

And the "Governor General" is being overwhelmed with calls, demanding Trudeau be removed from office.

Source: gettr.com...

Progress

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If Canada wins Australia and New Zealand will be next.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Nevermind it finally loaded. A lot of things on the web aren't working right lately. Must be a sign i should stay off for longer.
edit on 2-6-2022 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It is you.

That was one of the greatest speeches of modern times!

While he was talking, I kept hearing Winston Churchill and JFK in the back of my mind.

P

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I know a couple Canadians, hopefully for their sake Turdeau is toast. No, that’s not a typo. Same goes for Fascinda Ardern and the Aussie demon.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Get China biory joriy out of office be fore he kills off ameri;cena

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Was the fox news story true? Family resemblance. Explains a lot.

Tony Castro Grandson Castro

edit on 6-2-2022 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
First of all, that video of him resigning did not just happened. This was last year, long before the trucker convoy.
Secondly, he has a new position now...Currently head of security in Ottawa for guess who??? The truckers!

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Seems like a nice reasonably well-adjusted Mounty, telling it for what it is. If this guy is gone It looks like the last days for Trudeau, the whole middle class must be looking at their position in the New World order since Trudeau is one of the major New World Rothchilde muppets. Let's hope www.bitchute.com...

We just ousted the leader of our Conservative Party (Erin O'Toole). I haden't heard about this.

Much progress and we're still truckin...

I pray Oz and Kiwis can do it too. Heck I pray the WHOLE WORLD stands up and says ENOUGH. We're in charge. Period.

Mandate Freedom.

edit on 2/6/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers and I wasn't a trucker...

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
...he has a new position now...Currently head of security in Ottawa for guess who??? The truckers!

Lmao.

So fitting.

edit on 2/6/2022 by MykeNukem because: truckers...

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Thanks for clarifying that.

Old news rebranded and repurposed, out of context, does not help us mantain relevance as a community.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Old news rebranded and repurposed, out of context, does not help us mantain relevance as a community.

Definitely and thanks for the clarification Access Denied.

I hate that crap here on ATS fricking check your sources, there are plenty of places around to spread BS. Let's try to do the ATS motto thingy.

It's why people see bitchute and say that's bitchit, I know I do

I also know if I have to lie to get something maybe it isn't worth getting after all.

Be truthful don't become a left meme, or right meme for that matter

and yes Mandate Freedom
edit on 6-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If it's coming from Bitchute you definitely need to take it with a grain of salt until it can be verified with more credible sources. Like MSM, Bitchute posters typically post old news as current, and current news completely out on context.
Everybody wants their 10 minutes of fame these days.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Last year was five mins ago. Keep sniping.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Tony Castro Grandson Castro

Have to admit,
hair, eye brows identical
while, Pierre Trudeau his dad was bald
no eyebrows Lol
PHOTO

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Justin looks NOTHING like his "father" Pierre Trudeau that's for sure.

Margaret Trudeau did say Fidel Castro was a "sexy beast"

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
[]

Fox brought it up again but it's a long rumored story that his office even came out with an "official denial" a few years ago.

www.oregonlive.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Definitely and thanks for the clarification Access Denied.

I hate that crap here on ATS fricking check your sources, there are plenty of places around to spread BS. Let's try to do the ATS motto thingy.

It's why people see bitchute and say that's bitchit, I know I do

I also know if I have to lie to get something maybe it isn't worth getting after all.

Be truthful don't become a left meme, or right meme for that matter

and yes Mandate Freedom

Well here's something more recent in Canada for you guys.

Sask. sergeant-at-arms resigns amid overhaul of legislature security

Terry Quinn, the head of security at the Saskatchewan Legislature, has resigned from his position as sergeant-at-arms amid a government bill that would strip away most of his responsibilities.

Quinn's resignation was posted on the legislative assembly website on Tuesday.

"We thank Mr. Quinn for his dedication and years of service with the Assembly," said Speaker Randy Weekes in a statement.

Weekes said Quinn submitted his resignation on Monday.

Quinn had been in the position since June of 2016.

Sean Darling, who was Quinn's deputy, has been appointed as the new sergeant-at-arms.

Since 1984, a legislature security team has been overseen by the sergeant-at-arms, who reports to the Speaker and operates independently of the political parties.

In November, Minister of Corrections, Policing, and Public Safety Christine Tell introduced Bill 70, which would remove nearly all of the sergeants' security duties and replace him with a security director appointed by the minister.

The changes would move the sergeant to a more ceremonial role, as they would only be responsible for security within the legislative chamber. The remainder of the building, its grounds, and the other security duties would be under the watch of the new security director.

The bill has gone through first reading and is set to be debated in committee this spring.

The Opposition NDP has called for the bill to be pulled, calling the proposed security force "partisan" and asking Tell to explain why the changes were necessary.

Tell and Premier Scott Moe have defended the move. In November, Tell said incidents reported to the existing security team, which is comprised of former police officers, had not been handled to the government's liking.

"We haven't been able to get them addressed effectively and we'd rather be proactive in our security stance than reacting when something bad happens."

Neither Tell nor Moe has given specific examples of incidents that prompted the bill.

I can understand that maybe things need to update with the times, but I feel it is worrying that they're replacing it being independent of the parties to being partisan.... and during this truckers protest.

But of course:

"This has nothing to do with clamping down on protests. It's about really ensuring the functioning of government to ensure the security of all the folks that work in, or visit this building."

And this bit.... well for me this bit really stinks.

Opposition justice critic Nicole Sarauer asked Tell why — if security threats are real — the issue of building security had not been addressed at a committee of members from both parties, as is typically the process.

"This is a government building, so, what can I say? We're the government," Tell said.

Sarauer expressed concern that alleged security threats claimed as the motivation for the bill were not shared with the Opposition or other groups that work in the building.

"This is a government building, so, what can I say? We're the government," Tell said.

What you can say is "You're right, we better run this past everyone in government regardless of party affiliation and the public WE WORK FOR.

Instead typical politician speak instead of addressing what was said.

OP might be old, but you have to wonder if the independent and free thinking 'security' of Canada is being booted or resigning over the last two years who are they being replaced with?

Yes men? lap dogs? Those who are loyal to the politicians and NOT the nation itself perhaps?

Sarauer said the resignation following the introduction of Bill 70 "continues a troubling pattern from this government."

Troubling patterns tends to be similar things that repeatedly occur over time. Where did this pattern start and where will it end?

Did this pattern that is clearly ongoing today start with the security guy from the OP?

Does this other story make it have "relevance as a community"???
edit on 7-2-2022 by AtomicKangaroo because: ATS not showing text in post, that appears in edit so have to re-add it in with original text.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join