It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO is now Claiming Getting Vaxed make less likely that you will pass the virus on to others

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
WHO is now Claiming Getting Vaxed make less likely that you will pass the virus on to others
According to the WHO updated C19 vax Q&A.

The updated Q&A is now claiming that getting vaccinated make it less likely that you transmit the virus onto others. While having protection against serious illness, hospitalization?

Why is WHO now lying about the covid vaccines preventing transmission and hospitalization?

There is some evidence that being fully vaccinated can prevent infection with the COVID-19 virus. This means that being vaccinated is likely to help protect people around you by making it less likely that you will pick up the virus and pass it on.

In the WHO Q&A section under menstrual cycle they just claimed that there is not enough data to support data available to know whether there is a connection between the vaccines that is causing the menstrual cycle issue for women?

This despite that those who had reported the menstrual cycle, some reported the issue after their second dose of Pfizer? why is the WHO not taking this issue seriously?

Many cases of menstrual cycle are under reported
edit on 4-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
It has become smart to do the opposite of whatever the WHO suggests on this one. It brings in to play that all of their decisions and directives are suspect in fact.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
Well, until Pfizer owned properties and the people who work for them come under .... Certain circumstances... this tyranny will continue.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
It occurs to me that John Belushi in Animal House during the Secret Probation hearing said it best "eat me".

I tried this once in a meeting

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Bill Gates donated over 3 billion to the WHO. That's really all you need to know.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Less likely DOES NOT MEAN YOU WON'T PASS IT ON

DUMBING DOWN THE INTELLIGENCE OF MANKIND HAS STARTED

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   
How many more times are they going to reverse those findings ?
I believe the current count is 5 flip-flops so far .

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I got to say at least I feel you are on my side for once. LOL

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I have mostly always been on "your side" .

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   

but didn't say maybe that pissass American grammar was sh%t. Maybe a different member
anyway, time for some japanese sake with nabe soon
take care and keep both eyes and ears open in life
thats a cool icon you got

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   
complete BS Ontario Canada 90% vaccinated here's the COVID hospitalizations, at least it seems like overall fewer cases in the hospital than in recent weeks

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The vaccinated are outpacing the un vaccinated in ICU. They are no longer saying nothing in Ontario on blaming the un vaccinated?

The health officials had being quiet on the media for the ICU numbers.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: putnam6

The vaccinated are outpacing the un vaccinated in ICU. They are no longer saying nothing in Ontario on blaming the un vaccinated?

The health officials had being quiet on the media for the ICU numbers.

It is now happening in Tokyo and Osaka.
Something about the vaccine seems to worsen the condition of its victim regardless of age.
Something is not adding up right. I'm worried now that we all will get this man made bio weapon they call a virus.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   

but didn't say maybe that pissass American grammar was sh%t. Maybe a different member

Different member . I have class.
That's no icon .
That is actually a portrait of me that I sat for .
edit on 2/4/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Different member . I have class.
That's no icon .
That is actually a portrait of me that I sat for .

a man with grace indeed

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I watched the vide "The Virus is in the Vaccine" a couple days ago.
Beginning at the 15:00 mark, Karen explains that EcoHealth found the virus to be non-transmissable. I believe this to be true. Then again, I follow the terrain theory for health. i.e. defending against, or compensating for, the ill effects from my environment will make me healthier and free from illness, rather than analog medications and vaccines.

Karen explains a good bit more in her video, but I also know that she's controlled opposition. Her name means "of the two kingdoms" and she flies two crosses; one iron and one wood. This is the covenant, order and chaos, or the iron and the clay.
So, what to make of the information?
First, there are always layers. At the root, germ theory must be preserved. This is the spring from which all profit and control comes from.
Second is the vaccine schedule. They need nanoscale machines in your body for their internet of things to work. Couple this with the all-profit no-risk liability immune vaccine schedule, and you see its value. A hidden benefit to the vaccine schedule is that many of the ingredients cause the very disease states that appear many years later. Its creating your own customer base.
Third is recombinant (genetic) therapies. This is their vehicle to manipulate the human genome with free will.
And last is the covid scam; important to usher in the changes.
Controlled opposition exists to ensure that different layers remain intact, should outer layers fall apart. The covid narrative is running out. People aren't buying it anymore, but they can't give up the other layers. So, they put controlled opposition into these layers, they tell some truth, gain your trust, then pied-piper you into the other layers. For example, many of the apparent good doctors (Malone) speak out against the covid vaccine, but not all vaccines, or genetic manipulation, or gene theory. His job is to gain the trust of the people, like the tale of the norse god Tyr.
Aside from this, the elites need the removal of governments for their utopia. So, they are creating rebellions everywhere. They want the public to hate the government, and they're going to push and jab the people until they do. Giving up some truth about the vaccines when the narrative falls apart actually helps the cause because people, rightfully, will be angry at the government.
So, there is likely to be solid information given from controlled opposition, but it remains important to view the layers as well. Don't let them lead you anywhere. They absolutely have to have nanomachines in your body. Don't go down any path that leads you into it. Once those are in your body, you are imprisoned.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Why should I believe a thing WHO says?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
One thing you all need to know, the WHO is going to say what they are told to say, the jabs need to keep on been pushed regardless, it seems that we are entering an era that pharma is in charge, and you do as been told.

Lying is for the good of pharma experimentation.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Entering an era that Pharma is in charge?

We've been in that era basically since Fauci went to work for the government, about 40 years ago.

Bill Clinton signed off on allowing Pharma to advertise prescription drugs direct to consumer in 1996, and the rest is history. Pharma rules the government.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
mostly, you need the vax to survive or you will die a horrible death tomorrow. Mostly.

<<   2  3 >>

join