It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the politicians getting the real shot?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
There have been reports of the politicians and elites getting fake jabs, they even go on tv encouraging the easily fooled to go and get a shot because it is so easy and painless. Many of the setups are faked some obviously so, but here we have a Registered nurse observing Trudeux acting the part of a mandated citizen. Along with his wife, breaking all the rules with regards to getting an intramuscular injection in the deltoid. These Clowns have to be morons to think that the general public are so easily fooled. Many shots of politicians some with the cap still on the needle have been posted as they play the Judas Goat. What kind of evil is going on here? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The ones that no the truth about the poison. I'd have to say NO, and I mean that.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The way that nurse was administering the vaccine into JT is not how you administer a vaccine.

I had seen this happen to some people, nurses giving vaccines while standing you dont give patients vaxs while they are standing. Unless most of them were placebo.
edit on 3-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Interesting post by Trudeux's half-brother which is refreshing that at least one member of the family is normal.He told his brother on Twitter to just give up the lies, he got banned pretty quick. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Boris had about 20 of them.

I remember seeing at least 4 different pics of his first two shots.

Nothing more than a PR opportunity.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Did any of you hear that some politician died of covid I don't.

Some get sick from time to time and that's it

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Yes, because they believe that it is safe. End of story.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Safe? is that why they are breaking no mask, social distancing rules? you actually believe and take their words for it? like the Canadian PM who said.

"Mix and Match your doses?"
edit on 4-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lora73
Did any of you hear that some politician died of covid I don't.

Some get sick from time to time and that's it

Because they have gold plated health care plans.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Safe? is that why they are breaking no mask, social distancing rules?

No, that's because they're hypocrits, but you knew that already.

you actually believe and take their words for it?

I did my own research. Found no evidence of toxicity, or corruption.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
The way that nurse was administering the vaccine into JT is not how you administer a vaccine.

I had seen this happen to some people, nurses giving vaccines while standing you dont give patients vaxs while they are standing. Unless most of them were placebo.

Unless of course you are posing for the camera while doing it.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
There have been reports of the politicians and elites getting fake jabs, they even go on tv encouraging the easily fooled to go and get a shot because it is so easy and painless. Many of the setups are faked some obviously so, but here we have a Registered nurse observing Trudeux acting the part of a mandated citizen. Along with his wife, breaking all the rules with regards to getting an intramuscular injection in the deltoid. These Clowns have to be morons to think that the general public are so easily fooled. Many shots of politicians some with the cap still on the needle have been posted as they play the Judas Goat. What kind of evil is going on here? www.bitchute.com...

Looking at the current “big picture” I’d say the majority of the clowns and elite clowns have either avoided the jab, or given fake shots in public to push the agenda.

I also believe there are a few politicians and famous people that ate up the fear and went and had the real deal. Hence some of those getting side affects or worse.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

you've never seen the military vaccinate new recruits
nobody sits in the production line

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

you've never seen the military vaccinate new recruits
nobody sits in the production line

Agreed, I went through that line repeatedly.

But it is the military, and things are done a little differently than in the civilian world.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Along with his wife, breaking all the rules with regards to getting an intramuscular injection in the deltoid.

That's where it goes, somewhere in the muscle in the deltoid. They could likely put it in the gluteus maximus as well, but that would make the vax rooms a little awkward.....

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Several months ago a nurse in Slovenia admitted that she had injected various leaders in that government with placebo type injections.

Many world leaders are in on the scam and they know the shots to be bioweapons. Let the masses take the bioweapons, while the elite take a saline solution.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Yes, because they believe that it is safe. End of story.

'End of story'? Hah, ok thanks, Dad.

Anyways... you've got to be reeeaaalll dumb to think that the politicians and elite are actually taking these things. Even if they too are as dumb as a box of rocks, you can bet they have very smart friends hovering around them that let them know what's really going on.

Also, isn't congress exempt from all of this anyways? For some unknown and un-discused reason?

edit on 4-2-2022 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
US Senator Lujan is on video getting his booster just before Christmas and urging everyone to do what he's doing.

The next month (7 days ago) Lujan suffered a stroke.

I would speculate he got vaccinated from one of the "bad" batches, described here: howbad.info...

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
We’ll never know what they’re getting jabbed with, but what really irks me is that so many people I come across use these images of them getting the jab as evidence that it must be ok.

It’s beyond obvious that these exhibitions of safety are inadmissible as evidence of anything either way. There’s indeed no shortage of suckers around.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I still remember when Obama claimed he took the H1N1 vaxs but did he really?

<<   2 >>

join