It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Family Member that I know there family member tested positive despite being vaccinated.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I know many unvaccinated and many vaccinated people. Over the last 3 months I know of 3 unvaccinated people that have come down with the Coof. I started to count the number of vaccinated that have caught it and stopped at 25.

One guy I know who got it before the “vaccines” were available and said it was like a nasty cold, he just got it again now that he is vaccinated. He ended up in hospital for four days.

This MNRA medicine is supposed to reduce symptoms at this point. Sort of like Halls cough candies I guess.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Honestly I'm not convinced the vaccines do anything now.

I beg to differ.

Pfizer vaccines made me very sick for both of the doses that I had.

I was sicker from the vaccines than when I had previously had Covid. I was hospitalized for Covid for 5 days.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Working in healthcare environment. The vaccines do work. Yes, I understand there may be some issues but they do for the most part.

That's a pretty bold statement.
What are your specific qualifications?
I'm seeing deaths and side effects from the circle of people I know.
"For the most part"
How would that statement work in court?
What data can you produce to back your opinions here?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Im confused, who has said if you’re vaccinated you can’t catch covid? Is so, thats the most stupid thing Ive ever heard, of course you can still catch covid!!! Having a vaccine/s is meant to reduce effects of covid if you catch it & in theory keep you out of hospital… If you wear a seatbelt does it mean you won’t have a car accident, No, is reduces serious injury! a reply to: vNex92

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kitchenphil
Im confused, who has said if you’re vaccinated you can’t catch covid? Is so, thats the most stupid thing Ive ever heard, of course you can still catch covid!!! Having a vaccine/s is meant to reduce effects of covid if you catch it & in theory keep you out of hospital… If you wear a seatbelt does it mean you won’t have a car accident, No, is reduces serious injury! a reply to: vNex92

You're confused? Let me help you:

www.bitchute.com...

edit on 3-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
edit on 3-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Our friend's Dad died after contracting Covid, fully jabbed.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Come on guy, millions and millions of beakthroughs happen with all vaccines. In fact, no vaccine is over 3% effective.

Just look at how polio spread after the vaccine was introduced.

Look at how many hundreds of millions of people contracted measles after being vaccinated.

Don't even get me started on tetanus.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

We were lied to then.

Joe Biden “get vaccinated and you won’t get covid”

Fauci and Gates “ this vaccine is 97% effective”

Multiple experts told us the same.

Then the backpedaling started and it ends up being a bit better than Neo Citran.

Snake oil salesmen

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

We were lied to then.

Joe Biden “get vaccinated and you won’t get covid”

Fauci and Gates “ this vaccine is 97% effective”

Multiple experts told us the same.

Then the backpedaling started and it ends up being a bit better than Neo Citran.

Snake oil salesmen

Fauci and Gates didn't lie, like the vast majority of people in 21st Century STEM fields they were just confused by the numbers. The memo they were citing when they said that simply stated that the vaccines were 97% ineffective.

Two little inconsequential letters "in" are... It's a mistake anyone of their caliber could make. Good news is though, the Covid-19 jabs are just as effective as all other vaccines before it at 3%.

Just ask any vaxer cultist and they will surely parrot this when they say no vaccine is 100% effective, or 90% effective, or, 80%, or 70%. They'll tell you the greatest vaccines ever made are, in fact, only 3% effective at limiting contraction and spread of the disease they target, just like the Covid-19 jabs.

It's science, so have faith.
edit on 3-2-2022 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I call Bull Snip on that.

They lied then back-pedalled.

Watch the first couple of minutes.

rumble.com...

edit on 2 3 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Sorry to hear. People are starting to see the vaxx makes you worse off not better.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Sorry to hear. People are starting to see the vaxx makes you worse off not better.

It's called VED or "Vaccine Enhanced Disease"; and it's listed in the Areas of Concern section of the EUA pamphlet handed out every time to every experiment subject prior to every experimental inoculation delivered as required by federal law. And by every time, I of course mean a Fauci 3% of every time.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kitchenphil

You're confused? Let me help you:

www.bitchute.com...

Here’s a few more including Fauci. He’s an expert right?

rumble.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I'll grant you that Fauci does have some egg on his face. I mean, did you see him at that baseball game enjoying a beer in fresh open air while wearing WHITE SHOES AFTER LABOR DAY! The horror!

But he's the face of 21st Century bioethics and experimental chemical administration and is bar none the top priestess of his field. So, if he says something, it's gospel, regardless of what the actual Gospels might drone on about when it comes to moral and ethical concerns.

Consider this excerpt from the Scientific book of Daszak, Chapter 7, verse 4-6:

Give unto Fauci what is Fauci's, and give unto God what is God's; which is nothing if you're properly following the science and Faucian Protocols.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Gotta agree with what you said

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Gotta agree with what you said

Just feeling a bit sarcastic today. It seems I can longer hold back how ridiculous the vaxer cultists sound when they say "No Vaccine is 100% effective" as over one hundred million vaccinated people across the globe are suffering the effects of both Covid and the vaccine that was supposed to stop Covid.

What laughable fools the whole lot of 'em are at this point.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Working in healthcare environment. The vaccines do work. Yes, I understand there may be some issues but they do for the most part.

That's a pretty bold statement.
What are your specific qualifications?
I'm seeing deaths and side effects from the circle of people I know.
"For the most part"
How would that statement work in court?
What data can you produce to back your opinions here?

It's not really bold. I've been saying this, this entire time that amount of people we see are 70-80% unvaxxed. As far as medically stating they are working I can not specifically verify that because I don't do that work. I can only speak based off the # of patients we see in ER and our ICU's.

I am not a front line nurse or doctor but I work with both on a daily basis and I trust their knowledge more than anything.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Ive had my main jab and a booster, so has my 3 brothers and two sisters, my parents, my brothers wives and sisters husbands... none of us have or had issues outside of a sore arm for a few days. None of us feel any better or worse than we were prior to the jabs... how is this making us worse?

(Oh yeah thats right those batchs of placebos they supposedly have floating around)

Now one of my brothers workmates who was un-vaxxed who got Covid and spent a week in the hospital, he didnt feel better.

And towards the OP, vaccines dont prevent you from catching and testing positive for something, they never have, the same way natural immunity doesnt stop you from catching something you've run into before and testing postive for it, they simply stop you from forming the major symptoms and allows your body to get rid of it sooner (theres a long delay with natural immunity between registering the antibody and producing enough to begin fighting the illness, a vaccine gets your body into making the antibodies prior to possible infection with the real deal) meaning your less of a spreader if your vaxxed and get it than someone whos fighting it naturally. If you can cut down the potential transmission period from say 2 weeks to 1 week, you've stopped significant spread by 50% and that can be huge in terms of final numbers given spread is often exponential.

<< 1   >>

join