It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Family Member that I know there family member tested positive despite being vaccinated.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Despite being fully vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine the member tested positive with Covid despite being fully vaccinated.

I had seen how there were reddit posts that wanted to protest the freedom convoy because of the mandates and passports.
Getting vaccinated is pointless when you get infected while you are vaccinated.

What's the point of having passports when vaccinated are testing positive now more than un vaccinated? these covid restrictions, mandates, passports are pointless, worthless.

That even vaccinated are now getting tested positive for covid despite being fully vaccinated.
edit on 3-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The shots being a vaccine was a lie.

The "vaccine" preventing the Rona was a lie.

The "vaccine" being safe was a lie.

Flattening the curve was a lie.

And on, and on.

This is all happening for two reasons: make gobs of money...and kill off useless eaters.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It's all a huge lie. They will try to move the goal posts and say it "helps with severity" but that's total bs and just marketing for big pharma. It has a negative efficacy for omicron and causes ADE.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I have an unvaccinated friend that got covid. His wife had the j&j vaccine and of course got covid too. Both had pretty much the same experience.

My brother in law and his two kids were all vaccinated and all caught the vid and were very sick.

Honestly I'm not convinced the vaccines do anything now.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I have an unvaccinated friend that got covid. His wife had the j&j vaccine and of course got covid too. Both had pretty much the same experience.

My brother in law and his two kids were all vaccinated and all caught the vid and were very sick.

Honestly I'm not convinced the vaccines do anything now.

They make people richer at the very least. They may also eventually cause depopulation.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Going through that right now.

My wife is double vaxxed, as am I.
She’s Covid positive.
She up, walking around the house with a mask on, pissing me off.

My 13 year old daughter is not vaxxed and she’s pretty sick right now as she also tested positive.
She’s laying in bed, in her room. Got her some pedialyte to keep her hydrated. And some Reece’s … she asked for Reece’s so I brought her a bag of them.

My work dropped me off a rapid test and said to take it on Feb 7, and if I’m good, then I can go to work the next day.

So far, I feel fine. No issues as of yet.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

All disinformation and lies. You're not going to contract covid if you've been vaccinated.

PERIOD.

End of discussion!

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
How come you haven't got your booster? I doubt you are taking this serious enough.

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Going through that right now.

My wife is double vaxxed, as am I.
She’s Covid positive.
She up, walking around the house with a mask on, pissing me off.

My 13 year old daughter is not vaxxed and she’s pretty sick right now as she also tested positive.
She’s laying in bed, in her room. Got her some pedialyte to keep her hydrated. And some Reece’s … she asked for Reece’s so I brought her a bag of them.

My work dropped me off a rapid test and said to take it on Feb 7, and if I’m good, then I can go to work the next day.

So far, I feel fine. No issues as of yet.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

We are being duped, forced into something that no one in the medical community knows what these mRNA vaxs are really, their reasoning is simplistic at best.

You had Pfizer trying to hide safety data for 75 years that to me is a huge red flag.
If you are a cop any cop should see how a red flag it is. Its like a wife or husband trying to cheat on their wife/husband while hiding the cheating for 55 years.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I wish your family the best of recovery. I think your un vaccinated family members should make it through fine to.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Beating a dead horse here but the vaccines don't give immunity and only idiots said so, whoever is saying vaccines give immunity today are wilfully stupid people.

The shots were/are successful at fighting the earliest variants of covid. Not so much for the others.

A family member recently got covid, she's vaccinated. She's the only person who got it despite others not being vaccinated, just my personal experience but that could either indicate that vaccines help against transmission or others had an earlier infection or are naturally immune. I suspect I had covid very early on which might have set off a few problems.

Covid is a roll of the dice and some get unlucky, the vaccine helps put the odds more in your favour. Being blind won't necessarily kill you so are you cool with an illness that'll destroy your vision? The survival rate point is rather pointless don't you think?

As for the rich getting richer, governments and corporations taking advantage of a bad situation? Welcome to earth, wise up and support legislation that will prevent the disasters happening again.
edit on 3-2-2022 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2022 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The problem predicting what you'll have and what symptoms you have is:
1. How your body deals with a (any) Corona Virus.
2. Whether or not your now natural immunity has kicked in after overcoming a Corona Virus infection.

The mRNA gene therapy experiment's purpose is (as yet) undisclosed.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Look, I'm sure this is a troll post but I'm taking the bait.

Working in healthcare environment. The vaccines do work. Yes, I understand there may be some issues but they do for the most part.

Yes, we were told that we would not get the virus. That has been proven to be false to an extent. Vaccines have proven time after time that they reduce the r-value in a virus (the replication rate) though still possible. My youngest son, who is not vaccinated got Covid and the rest of us, who are fully vaccinated, did not get it even though we spent a mass majority of time together (it's possibe we did get it but were asymptomatic, in which I did test 2 of us randomly and were negative).

Do I believe Fauci, no, I absolutely believe this was man made. I don't know the intent, but I speculate that it was not done on purpose.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Its not a troll post.

The vaccines do work

Isn't that wat they claimed about the second? third boosters? i wonder what will be the excuse for the 5th booster? you reazlie that these mRNA want to replace the traditional vaccines that had being used in decades after years of study right?

These mRNA vaxs have not being proven so far.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PleasantAve

I’m terrified to get the booster.
I thought I was having heart problems after vax 2.

Made a thread about it on here. I felt off for almost a month total.
But the first week, I was having what I thought were panic attacks. Numb limbs.
My heart fluttering.
I went to the clinic and saw a doctor 2nd day after the vax #2, and they prescribed me anti depressants.
For some reason they thought those symptoms warranted anti depressants.
Never took them of course.

Then I used a different web browser other than Google and found a stack of people in threads reporting the same thing.

I will not get the booster.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Yeah, she’s young and healthy.
She will. It just sucks having to see her go through this.

There is a bit of a Light at the end of this tunnel though.

Dying Light 2 releases at 7 pm tonight…
And I have it downloaded already.

edit on 3-2-2022 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You should probably ignore that and head to the closest party store and put your arm out the window to let some random stranger jab you with something.

/s

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
Beating a dead horse here but the vaccines don't give immunity and only idiots said so, whoever is saying vaccines give immunity today are wilfully stupid people.

Bingo.

Sad it too so many replies before somebody strated the obvious.

Hence...rely on personal natural immunity and stop destroying it by killing it with something DESIGNED to do just that repeatedly, stage by stage by booster by booster etc until you die prematurely.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Wait when they start to give away free test like in the US, everybody I know now, jabbed and not are all testing positive with this test.

Is a freaking joke.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Its not a troll post.

The vaccines do work

Isn't that wat they claimed about the second? third boosters? i wonder what will be the excuse for the 5th booster? you reazlie that these mRNA want to replace the traditional vaccines that had being used in decades after years of study right?

These mRNA vaxs have not being proven so far.

Ok good to know, I never know who is or isn't on this site anymore lol.

A lot of misspoken, even today by our President, when we know that they do not 100% full prevent one from getting it. They help but like another poster stated, it's hard to keep up with the variants as well.

All I know, is we are on the backend of this, though it's not going to go fully away. The variants so far are becoming weaker and weaker.

<<   2 >>

join