It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Trudeau:We also got enough doses of vaxs for you to get vaxed and boosted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Justin Trudeau despite being supposedly tested positive and being infacted with covid, Trudeau is a bad promtoer for the covid 19 vaccines on his twitter he posted that.

His govt had brought 140 million rapid tests into Canada last month and enough doses of vaccines for you to get vaccinated – and boosted. Not backing down.

Justin Trudeau Not Backing Down.

As promised, we brought 140 million rapid tests into Canada last month – and we’re getting more and more of them to distribute to the provinces and territories. We’ve also got enough doses of vaccines for you to get vaccinated – and boosted. It’s time to roll up your sleeve.

"Like the budget will balance itself out"

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Given the fact that him, his wife and his son have all had the Vid, what does this say exactly??

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I can't post what I think of him on this forum.

Enough said.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Maybe it's the Bloody Mary talking but when I hear Justin say he has that many doses and testing kits, he sounds like one of those jackwads that buys a chitload of shrimp cheap while on vacation and come back and try and sell it for a profit.

Either that or TPTB did their Alex Baldwin Glen Garry Glen Ross speech

For all, we know Pfizer has a contest... First prize a Cadillac
Second Prize a set of steak knives

I am hoping the 3rd prize is they are all fired

A

B

V

Always

Be

Vaxxing

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Maybe it's the Bloody Mary talking but when I hear Justin say he has that many doses and testing kits, he sounds like one of those jackwads that buys a chitload of shrimp cheap while on vacation and come back and try and sell it for a profit.

Either that or TPTB did their Alex Baldwin Glen Garry Glen Ross speech

For all, we know Pfizer has a contest... First prize a Cadillac
Second Prize a set of steak knives

I am hoping the 3rd prize is they are all fired

A

B

V

Always

Be

Vaxxing

Weren't there leaked some government contracts with Pfizer et al, which locked them in for a lot?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

Ita very public.

Phfizer

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Ita very public.

Phfizer

Ah right, I think I was referring to some of the terms of the agreements, which seemed to grant a lot of power to these companies.

www.msn.com...

Pfizer has 73 formalized deals for its COVID-19 vaccine but of those, only five have been formally published by governments and include 'significant redactions,' Public Citizen found.

The seven known contracts reviewed by Public Citizen are worth more than $5 billion.

The advocacy group - which gained access to several leaked, unredacted contracts - claims the Manhattan-based pharmaceutical giant's contracts 'consistently place Pfizer's interests before public health imperatives.'

The report accuses Pfizer of including secret language blocking donations of its own doses, opposing an intellectual property waiver that could have allowed for the sharing of technology, having 'unilateral authority for other decisions' and more.

Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine - the first to receive emergency use authorization in the U.S. - has become the most popular worldwide, with 3.5 billion doses purchased.

Experts predict its sales to double in 2022, the Washington Post reported.

Due to the fact that information in several contracts remains redacted, it is unknown exactly what the total cost of all agreements are.

The details and obligations outlined in numerous contracts also remain undisclosed.

edit on 2-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I dont have a link handy but those contracts go well into 2024 IIRC.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I was looking at my browser history and came across this thread from October 2020 which contains leaked details about Trudeau's Covid-19 plan. I'm not sure how accurate it is because I don't live in Canada, would be interesting to hear from some Canadians. However I do remember when I saw this thread back in 2020 I thought many of the predictions seemed outlandish, but now many of those predictions have actually proven to be correct. The time-line in this leaked plan seems slightly off but still close.

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
I did not see this posted here and I have know idea if it's real but it sounds crazy as hell.

Link

from the email:
The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:

– Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
– Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
– Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
– Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021
– Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
– Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
– Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.
– Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
– Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
– Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
– Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

Any of our Canadian boi's know anything about the website?

edit on 2/2/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

U.S. government placed an initial order of 100 million doses for $1.95 billion and can acquire up to 500 million additional doses
Americans to receive the vaccine for free consistent with U.S. government’s commitment for free access for COVID-19 vaccines
Pfizer and BioNTech remain on track to begin an anticipated Phase 2b/3 safety and efficacy trial later this month, seek regulatory review as early as October 2020, and manufacture globally up to 100 million doses by the end of 2020 and potentially more than 1.3 billion doses by the end of 2021

That's potentially a 12 billion dollar contract, but Im sure nobody is getting any kickbacks, hell 1.95 billion for a vaccine that doesn't work sounds ridiculous.

Let's see I wonder which Pfizer salesperson gets the commission?

For him to spend that much on an Edsel of a vaccine, damn no wonder JT wants as big a slice as his population will give him

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

CNN has been hemoraging for a few years now but hasnt yet fallen.

"This message brought to you by Phfizer."

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
I was looking at my browser history and came across this thread from October 2020 which contains leaked details about Trudeau's Covid-19 plan. I'm not sure how accurate it is because I don't live in Canada, would be interesting to hear from some Canadians. However I do remember when I saw this thread back in 2020 I though many of the predictions seemed outlandish, but now many of those predictions have actually proven to be correct. The time-line in this leaked plan seems slightly off but still close.

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
I did not see this posted here and I have know idea if it's real but it sounds crazy as hell.

Link

from the email:
The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:

– Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
– Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
– Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
– Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021
– Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
– Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
– Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.
– Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
– Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
– Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
– Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

Any of our Canadian boi's know anything about the website?

I don't know but the more I read about Canada it seems like is divided and fractured they just hide it better than the US does. Libs got a solid majority and they are riding it to the hilt.

Their mainstream newspapers are definitely whitewashed and have a semi-Pravda feel to them. Very little opposition article and op-eds, hell I thought the US was bad

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Upon hearing about the convoy, ive read countless Canadian sources.

I cant tell if they are worse than the US MSM but its still really bad.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

CNN has been hemoraging for a few years now but hasnt yet fallen.

"This message brought to you by Phfizer."

It's like it's so massive a deep it has its tentacles into everything, it's like big pharma saw what big oil had done, and said the proverbial "hold my beer". The capitalist in me goes daaaaamn, not gonna lie, but it's truly obscene and I don't think it's stoppable.

Hell between MIC, Big Pharma, Big Oil alone the average Joe continues to be screwed 10 ways to Sunday. LOL and they have the balls to charge what they do for the meds like insulin

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You have to applaud the D leadership here.

Big pharma, big media and big government used to be anathema to them. Now its embraced and demanded.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I hope those who got vaccinated with Pfizer understand this is the same Drug Marker company that was forced to pay millions in US to Nigerian's after their failed drug trail resulted in the deaths of children and injures.

A known public record.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   

You have to applaud the D leadership here.

Big pharma, big media and big government used to be anathema to them. Now its embraced and demanded.

That's definitely an aspect that's bugged me, I grew up watching Billy Jack and Laugh-In. On Sundays 60 MInutes would come on and Mike Wallace would absolutely ambush a company president. Now those companies own the networks as you mentioned

Perhaps one of the oldest cliches I know

If you can't beat them,join them

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I hope those who got vaccinated with Pfizer understand this is the same Drug Marker company that was forced to pay millions in US to Nigerian's after their failed drug trail resulted in the deaths of children and injures.

A known public record.

Saw this mentioned elsewhere on this subject. Perhaps that's why they want the records sealed for 75 years....

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Well vaccinated people are going to figure it and if i recall from some elsewhere they arent going to be happy nor will they be trusting big pharma ever again. The trust of Pharma they shall lose over this. Like i mentioned before they cant hide that information for to long.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   

One MSM outlet host finally became exasperated today and told the truth, like it was a big revelation to the viewers/listeners.

Fox News host Martha McCallum on Pharma wanting to vaccinate little kids... "Aw heck doctor, lets cut through all the chaff and tell the truth. It's all about MONEY. Even if little children get sick from the vaccines, that's acceptable as long as there is money to be made off of them! There, I said it, and it's the truth, isn't it doctor?"

Doctor responded with his own in-kind rant: "Not only that Martha. The selfish officials aren't even considering that tens of millions of children have caught and recovered from Covid-19...with 99% of them being asymptomatic. They don't need to be vaccinated with these new drugs!"

If CNN and MSNBC begin talking like that, this Pandemic is over with. Only the most radical idiot leaders will keep pushing the vaccines so hard, along with the paper/cloth face diapers.

FYI: 9 dictator-run states still have mask mandates public places: www.aarp.org...

<<   2 >>

join