It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the Ground. MSM and Authorities Lie. Adventure in Freedomsitting Part Three.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: rickymouse
Does anyone here think that MSM or the authorities are going to tell the truth these days?
They want people to believe in fears and misinterpretations they are spreading to remain in power.

Yes.

Tons of people think the MSM tell the truth.

I won't comment on them.

I actually appreciate your effort and expense to go check it out and let us know what is really going on over there.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

For some reason the 2nd and 3rd video in my op are now the same. I must have made a bad paste during an edit.

So here they are:

"World" and “Peace”

“thousands gather”

Thanks,

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   

edit on 2/3/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I was just saying this isn't the Pit so I can't call those people what I'd like to.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Maybe it’s time for us Canadians to be annoying for a bit

I love y'all so much right now that I'm gonna let that low-hanger go...

As soon as I hit the post button I realized what I’d done.

Ok, ok, we just won’t apologize for being annoying for a while

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Update: Everything still going strong.

There are more people here in Ottawa at the protests today, than any since I've been here so far. There are thousands here now, and more trucks coming this weekend.

I'll make a bullet list of the things I've noted and documented by video.

- not only peaceful but everyone is going the extra mile to be kind and charitable.
- the only signs that people are carrying are signs of love, peace, and freedom. There are some angry signs that mention Trudeau though.
- the speakers at the events ALWAYS start out by saying that if you spot anyone doing anything wrong to document it and give it to the police. We are here to peacefully assemble, as per our rights.
- There is an OVER ABUNDANCE of food and supplies. So much, in fact, that people are showing up here to give supplies away and are being told to give it to the hostels and soup kitchens.
- the cops have been very courteous so far. I haven't seen ONE bad incident. The Chief of Police has a lot to do with that, he's been sensible and fair.

I'll do a thread with a full update later tonight.

Stay strong and free.

Honk Honk

edit on 2/3/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers and I wasn't a trucker...

edit on 2/3/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the nurses and I wasn't a nurse....

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

We call them brainwashed democrats in the U.S.

Are they just called loony there eeh?

lmao.

Yea that or I've heard the term "Progtard" the odd time.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   

the cops have been very courteous so far. I haven't seen ONE bad incident. The Chief of Police has a lot to do with that, he's been sensible and fair.

I can't believe the cops are impressed with Captain Dress-Up's hiding act. He'll be soon regarded with contempt by those who he has put on the front line to confront Canadians.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

We call them brainwashed democrats in the U.S.

Are they just called loony there eeh?

lmao.

Yea that or I've heard the term "Progtard" the odd time.

Hope you guys & gals are staying warm somehow, it seems southern Arizona is having a sympathetic cold streak at 27f.

Lots of your Canadian brethren are learning that the HVAC systems used here don't really function under 40f.

One Canadian part time neighbor is camped out in his living room with blankets surrounded by space heaters watching your videos (and others) playing on the tv.

Shout out to two new lurker frens!

I went to the nearby truck stop last night for a late meal, but nearly all the conversation was on U.S. regional weather issues (they are Truckers afterall), so I wasn't able to strike up any conversations on the Canadian TruckAPalooza Protest.

I did notice preprinted 11x17 Canadian flags in a lot of windows, so someone must be distributing them here. Probably one of the Canadian clubs. Neighbor hasn't figured out which one yet, but when he does he has several of your graphics to give them.

Stay safe!

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hi Myke, Well that is what the msm is doing, they are the propaganda arm of the New World Order. Thanks for all your great work on the ground covering this and go freedom fighters in Canada!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm trying to remember which thread is which, have we heard from Myke?

Nevermind he's busy posting videos duh me.
edit on 6-2-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Some who are vaccinated or getting vaccinated wont find out until after the second or third booster i know someone who tested positive for covid despite being vaxed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join