It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t Mess with Hungry People

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Have Mercy!!

This 40+ person brawl broke out over……..wait for it…………..wait for it….
Golden Corral …………….STEAK…

Watch the video!
For those that don’t know what Golden Corral is, let’s just put it this way, it is right there with US school and Prison system food. You think I’m kidding, but I’m not. It is like the lowest quality imaginable, and I don’t think a lot of it is actually real food. I’ll admit it’s been years/decades since I’ve been to one. I only went because a family member loved it, but normally I am not a buffet type of person. Call me a snob, but I shudder to think what a steak from that place even resembles!! Let’s say it’s an average steak (highly doubt it) and look at all these grown adults ready to brawl for an average, but more than likely below average steak!!! I do think that the restaurant is partially to blame, they have steak night, but then don’t have enough steak. Is this what our future looks like on a bigger scale in the future?

The footage shows the buffet melee erupting, ironically enough, beneath a painted sign reading “Gather Round.” Customers begin pushing and shoving each other, before some lift up high chairs and begin swinging and throwing them. Punches are also thrown, and many people run away or jump over chairs and tables to get away.

www.marketwatch.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

hunger games?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Damnit! I was going to do this story!

Was gonna call it....

"Fat Guy Food Fight Club": The Quest For Steaks.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Keep up the great work you Philly Steak Bast@rds! Making the rest of us Pennsylvanians look like FLORIDA!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Have Mercy!!

This 40+ person brawl broke out over……..wait for it…………..wait for it….
Golden Corral …………….STEAK…

Watch the video!
For those that don’t know what Golden Corral is, let’s just put it this way, it is right there with US school and Prison system food. You think I’m kidding, but I’m not. It is like the lowest quality imaginable, and I don’t think a lot of it is actually real food. I’ll admit it’s been years/decades since I’ve been to one. I only went because a family member loved it, but normally I am not a buffet type of person. Call me a snob, but I shudder to think what a steak from that place even resembles!! Let’s say it’s an average steak (highly doubt it) and look at all these grown adults ready to brawl for an average, but more than likely below average steak!!! I do think that the restaurant is partially to blame, they have steak night, but then don’t have enough steak. Is this what our future looks like on a bigger scale in the future?

The footage shows the buffet melee erupting, ironically enough, beneath a painted sign reading “Gather Round.” Customers begin pushing and shoving each other, before some lift up high chairs and begin swinging and throwing them. Punches are also thrown, and many people run away or jump over chairs and tables to get away.

www.marketwatch.com...

yeah i saw that on the news.

crazy #! i think people are losing it. thanks dems.

i can't attest to the quality of the food, never been there but if the place passes inspections, cheap eats.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I saw that one. You could tell they were very liberal with their behavior

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I once read that food would be man's poison one day.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
There is no food at the GC worth fighting over

We always called it the "Food Trough" LOL my kids loved going there, as a divorced dad in a semi-rural area. There isn't much to choose from that both kids would like on the night we had dinner together every week

Yea the food sucks, but my girls and I still talk about and laugh about how many times we went there 20 years later, we would basically do homework and stay there the whole time.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I heard about it and my first thoughts were of animals fighting for their spot at the trough.

Golden Corral is not really very good at all, and I would have to be very hungry to fight over it.
edit on 2-2-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Luckily no shots were fired.

There was too much at STEAK.

Nobody needed to MEAT their maker over this.

edit on 2-2-2022 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The truth behind the skewed incarceration rates on display again.
Also why it's unsafe for my family in certain areas.
Gross

Also, apologizes if I offend anyone, it's not meant in a racist way, it's not the behavior displayed by the entire group, at all.
So that's not where I was going with that.
edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The real culprit is masks...

The mumbling in the masks was a misunderstanding. Someone thought they heard Mother F*****, when it was just mutter – murmur.... steak.

🤡🌎

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think people are just generally too tense and angry in general.

link   

Lol, for some reason, I actually expected this to be at a Mickey D's XD

I dont know much about buffets, I've only ever been to a couple like Old Country (swear GC is better) and what used to be called Sweet Tomatoes, think they're Sweet Green or something like that now (hell, we ate at the same Yoder's, you've probably been to the same ST, too!)

Ponderosa used to have a buffet, I do remember that one being pretty good.

Edit: Does CiCi's count? I mean, it's a pizza buffet, and was a real #ty one last I went, but I imagine its still around, offending people with taste buds everywhere.
edit on 2/2/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: putnam6

😂🤣
Exactly!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I like Golden Corral but not big on buffet type restaurants. But they are not famous for their steaks ! I certainly dont think I would fight over one

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Not a patron there but when I go to a buffet I have to starve myself days prior so I get my money's worth. 🤑
Given the price of beef nowadays I'm assuming the ticket to the buffet was jacked up upon entering the place after months of wanting to loosen the belt and indulge.

That meme where biden is seen pointing with the caption "I did that" fits in this equation.

🙏❤

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

We always called it the "Food Trough" LOL my kids loved going there, as a divorced dad in a semi-rural area. There isn't much to choose from that both kids would like on the night we had dinner together every week

Yea the food sucks, but my girls and I still talk about and laugh about how many times we went there 20 years later, we would basically do homework and stay there the whole time.

Haha! Yeah, my kids thought it was a treat to go there too, I hated the place. we went there maybe once every year. My wife got food poisoning off the fish soup, I warned her, never been back since.

I can see people getting all wound up on steak night if they paid for something run out. Has anyone seen the prices? It’s not cheap!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

You might be closer to the truth of the matter than you think...

I suffer from profound hearing loss within the normal parameters of human speech, and I never really noticed just how much lip reading I do...'til the mask nonsense started.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I can't imagine fighting over that pigswill.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join