It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ottawa Police Chief: "No Injuries. No Deaths. No riots."

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   

edit on 2/3/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The Canadians are marching on DC again? Didn’t they get enough the first two times?

Third times a charm for burning down the White House...

Keep Biden in his office.

a reply to: Foggy2

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
a reply to: dandandat2

Complete BS and lies. Anyone pushing the "Russians are behind vaccine mandate protests" is either a liar and shill, or a ignorant useful idiot. Which one are you, with all due respect of course?

The Ottawa police chief believes the money, organization and perhaps even the guns are coming from the US; not Russia.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

What about any of that makes you feel like its trustworthy and reliable reporting with facts?

I just quoted an article that quotes the Ottawa police chief. If you have an issue with the credibility of the Ottawa police chief you should take it up with him.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Lol.

Downplay it as you deem fit .

This convoy started in Vancouver and made its way across Canada, greeted with support all along the way.

There are thousands of supporters in Ottawa right now and since Saturday.

Many more solidarity protests around the globe.

Honk Honk!

What is it that I need to down play? Justin Trudeau thought the best course of action for him in dealing with this protests is to pretend to be sick and hide. Doesn't sound like the actions of a guy who's desperate to give into the demands of the protesters; sounds like a guy ignoring them.

For a minute it did seem like there was some traction from the guys blocking the border crossing... but than they flinched; moving their blockade for the "promise" that restrictions would be lifted.... at the end of March, maybe.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

Complete BS and lies. Anyone pushing the "Russians are behind vaccine mandate protests" is either a liar and shill, or a ignorant useful idiot. Which one are you, with all due respect of course?

The Ottawa police chief believes the money, organization and perhaps even the guns are coming from the US; not Russia.

Sure he does.

Just like Trudeau claimed all of the protestors are a racist, sexis, homophobic, fascist "fringe minority." There can't be an legitimate protest against medical fascism.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

Sure he does.

Just like Trudeau claimed all of the protestors are a racist, sexis, homophobic, fascist "fringe minority." There can't be an legitimate protest against medical fascism.

Is biden considered an enemy of Canada now?

(Wise Canadians)

Why would joe support Canadians protesting the Canadian version of himself?

Does jt have dirt on joe?

(Everyone does)

Or is jt worried that biden thinks he isn't fascist enough and wants to replace him?

So confusing.

Canadian leader thinks near identical U.S. leader is supporting a color revolution against him now?

Sounds like jt is pretty paranoid.

And desperate.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   

The same police chief who a day prior said that its was peaceful and no one was breaking any laws much to the obvious chagrin of his bosses? That same guy? So you think ill of a sudden he discovered this russian plot in the spawn of what was probably less than 24hrs.

Or maybe his bosses are desperate to find a way to eat away at their support...maybe just an excuse to remove them due to national security. But you don't question that do you...why is that? Why is it you take this article as fact bring it here and try to promote it as fact but then all of a sudden its don't shoot the messenger? It seems either like you haven't actually looked into any of this and you are pretty ignorant on the subject or you have an ulterior motive that you aren't being very honest about.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   
That's good news. Isn't it about time the lefties get their ir Rent-A-Mob team together to start causing disruption disguised as truckers

It's usually the case then they can justify dispersing the convoy

I'm guessing the convoy is that big it wouldn't work on this occasion

a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Is it?

Then why are vaccinated people protesting?

Crazy question, i know.

They interviewed a double vaxxed trucker on that, he said, "although I am vaxed, I support the right of others to choose for themselves, this is about freedom, that is why I am stand with them and I am here"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join