It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Deal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I've posted this purely because this and the Air equivalent are regular occurrences with UK and Russian Sailors and Aircrew giving each other friendly waves. Many of the pilots are on first name terms with each other.
This happens all the time and has been going on since the end of the Second World War. But of course its worthy of an Evening Standard Headline because; Ukraine.
www-standard-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org... -b980111.html?amp=&_gsa=1&_js_v=a8&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16438291954901&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google .com&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.standard.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk%2Frussian-royal-navy-volodymyr-zelensky-english-channel-ministry-of-defence-b980111.html

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
NATO wants to have the Ukraine join them so they can put weapons closer to Russia, which means since the first place Russia will devastate is Ukraine, more Ukrainians will die if that is done.

Look at the way the Ukraine deal started, Putin is not dumb enough to let them expand on their deceitful ways that endanger Russia. The leaders of Europe would love to take over Russia and enslave their hard working population.

I am not pro-Russian, but also I am not pro-EU either.
edit on 2-2-2022 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Nobody want a war with Russia, they have 6000 nukes remember, and I bet they gonna go out in a blazing fire storm if they have to.
Peace and corporation between NATO, US and Russia is the only way forward now.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Nobody want a war with Russia, they have 6000 nukes remember, and I bet they gonna go out in a blazing fire storm if they have to.
Peace and corporation between NATO, US and Russia is the only way forward now.

I disagree.

A major war historically does these things and the world leaders know it:

The very very old men now in charge of the world get to stay in power, because nations very rarely change leaders or vote them out during a major war. So tottering Biden (79) and old man Putin (69) (both have massive plastic surgery) keep power. Beneficial for both, death and destruction are simply collateral damage of pawns to the very powerful.

Fixes broken economies, historically this has been the case. Every major nation right now has a broken economy due to COVID lockdowns and draconian treatment of their peons.

War also lowers national debt and the US national debt due to rampant overspending has led directly to rampant inflation. War also increases inflation as more overspending occurs. The inflation causes wages to rise, thus the amount of income tax collected rises exponentially with the rise in wages, bringing down debt. www.nytimes.com...
www.ghanaweb.com...
scholar.harvard.edu...

A nuclear war also meets environmental goals, what you say? Yes.
It kills billions of people bringing the population down to the goal set by environmentalists very quickly through immediate death, death by radiation, and starvation from nuclear winter that will result. With the rich and powerful riding it out in underground luxury bunkers.
The world will recover within 100 years or far, far less: many experts say it is closer to 5 years in the case of a nuclear war and not incident like Chernobyl : and vast swatches previously swarmed by nasty human peons now are pristine wilderness and the earth can breathe and recover.
An environmentalist liberal progressive's dream.

edit on 2/2/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Well I hope you are wrong.
I have no luxury bunker

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Your link isnt working, can you repost?

Is that you in the photo?

I used to ride, it was super fun. I got up to jumping as well. a reply to: Granitebones

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Your link isnt working, can you repost?

Is that you in the photo?

I used to ride, it was super fun. I got up to jumping as well. a reply to: Granitebones

I believe this is the link

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

NATO wants to have the Ukraine join them so they can put weapons closer to Russia

Exactly. This is why they wanted Crimea. Crimea is only 18 hour drive from Moscow.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
What a hunk of junk

a reply to: Encia22

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
NATO wants to have the Ukraine join them so they can put weapons closer to Russia,

isnt that the SAME THING that russia wants to do and HAD DONE with their territories/allies for oh before WWII? but if NATO made up of NON COMMUNIST countries it bad. but they doing this is good or acceptiable?

which means since the first place Russia will devastate is Ukraine, more Ukrainians will die if that is done.

um so would ANY COUNTRY that is in coflict/war has done since one group picked up stones to go against another group... still not seeing your point unless its hypocricy.

Look at the way the Ukraine deal started, Putin is not dumb enough to let them expand on their deceitful ways

back the boat up there skippy.. your saying because putin WHO IS NOT THE LEADER NOR CARES ABOUT THE WELFARE OF UKRAINE says they cant do something because HE THINKS "its deceitful" they cant do it? last i checked they are an independent people that DECIDE THEIR OWN FATES.

that endanger Russia.

im sorry to burst your delusional bubble / go against your agenda (pro russia). but ANY DEMOCRATIC or for that matter any NON SUPPORTING RUSSIA/PUTIN "endangers russia". by your definition even the USA "endangers russia" just because its a DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC that is opposite of communism. so we should do what putin says so "not to be threatening"? man what in hell are you using for brains.

The leaders of Europe would love to take over Russia and enslave their hard working population.

really? care to provide PROOF of this? or do you think YOUR VIEWS are above question and should be followed.

I am not pro-Russian, but also I am not pro-EU either.

your last statement is the best example of BS one could ask for

your entire statement post is CLEARLY PRO RUSSIA.

man your not even trying to use logic to back up your claim but the propaganda ramblings that are so easy to see you make Pravda look like fox news

if Ukraine a INDEPENDENT COUNTRY wants to be part of NATO.. Then let them
its WHAT THEY WANT, NOT WHAT RUSSIA / PUTIN WANTS .

your OPINION means ZERO to what they want.

scrounger

new topics

top topics

join