It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto school-based vaccine clinics see great success

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
In Toronto in Ontario, Schools will be now vaccinating your children/kids without your parental consent. In What is known as the Toronto school-based vaccine clinics.

By opening up school vaccine clinics inside clinics. They are seeing great success for science. The Canadian media is no longer reporting on the vaccine adverse reactions.

Only vaccination push success stories.

Toronto school-based vaccine clinics see great success

Toronto's use of school-based vaccine clinics appears to reaching young children in some of the city's under-vaccinated neighbourhoods. The chair of the city's public health department explains the program's next steps.

Getting vaccinated and boosted for something that is no longer able to prevent transmission.
Their narrative on the transmission isn't working they have to do alot better on selling the vaccine and boosters.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Not a single positive comment on YouTube. I guess the government mannequin that's narrating the story isn't too convincing.

"This is what a successful hyper-local strategy looks like in this phase. It's local, it's targeted, blah, blah, blah..."
I'll bet he's a riot at parties.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Vaccinating young children without parental consent is incredibly disturbing; it can't get much worse than this- can it?

Are there actually people out there who don't think the vaccine is far more dangerous to children than the virus it doesn't prevent?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Why aren't articles like this published in areas where people can easily find them?

www.sciencedirect.com...

www.sciencedirect.com...

link.springer.com...

These Journal entries are not science though, You have to listen to politicians who push vaccinaions to get proper medical advice I guess.

join