It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Fully Approves Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yeah I get that. Just cherry picked stories the media promotes to give you the perception it is a common occurrence.

The vast majority wil have died "with covid" not "of covid" which they like to leave out the story

FDA approved tobacco. Promoted it loads, media giving you the perception its cool and safe and you will get girls.

Whole different story now.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The same vax which caused this injury to a 37 year old?

37-Year-Old Man Suffers Severe Brain Rupture and Cardiac Arrest After Receiving Booster Shot of Moderna Vaccine- Life Support to be Removed

Covid Vaccines getting FDA approvals is now meaningless.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

it seems the more you are vocal about the vaccines not working

I had bump into this. But the fact that even the boosted are getting re infacted or infacted with the infection of the virus how is that supposed show that the vaccines are working?

Last year many health officals, but not limited to fauci, Gates, WH officials had said if you get vaccinated you are protecting yourself and your loved ones from getting the disease.

Now Gates is flip flopping saying they somewhat reduce transmission?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Hahaha are you serious?
Why in the hell would I trust anyone, ever, at this point? Especially the FDA?

You got me, you're just trolling right? And you got me? Damn

edit on 1-2-2022 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
In related news : Peter the pot-pusher says his new stuff is " Reeaally gud chit".

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Have they cancelled the EUA yet? If not it's just smoke and mirrors. If it's safe and dependable then why does it need lawsuit protection?

How do you know the Government is lying to you? Their lips are moving.

If you think about it, a department named the "Food and Drug Administration" sounds morbid.

Right out of Fauci's fantasy world: "We'll feed you, then drug you."

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ntech

Have they cancelled the EUA yet? If not it's just smoke and mirrors. If it's safe and dependable then why does it need lawsuit protection?

How do you know the Government is lying to you? Their lips are moving.

If you think about it, a department named the "Food and Drug Administration" sounds morbid.

Right out of Fauci's fantasy world: "We'll feed you, then drug you."

You aren't wrong and since it's headed by humans who may be corruptible.

It turns into we will feed you what we want and drug you with what we want

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Have they cancelled the EUA yet?

If you're thinking that it sounds like another Comirnaty scam, then you're right.
From the FDA:

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved a second COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine; the approved vaccine will be marketed as Spikevax for the prevention of COVID-19 in individuals 18 years of age and older. 

www.fda.gov...

Its in the wording, just like Comirnaty. It leaves the door open that only the Spikevax marketed version is the approved one. Here's where it reads exactly like the Comirnaty scam:

Spikevax has the same formulation as the EUA Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine and is administered as a primary series of two doses, one month apart. Spikevax can be used interchangeably with the EUA Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series. Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine remains available under EUA as a two-dose primary series for individuals 18 years of age and older

They admit that Spikevax and the EUA versions have the same formulation, yet the old one remains under liability immunity. Its a trick.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Sure. As soon as someone responsible endorses it and sees the clinical trials through to a conclusion.

And publishes the data, so maybe in 75 years?

Have the first 50000 pages of evidence been released yet or is it still being delayed by whinging nut jobs who think differently?

edit on 1-2-2022 by Dalamax because: Extrapolate

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I know I've heard more than a few people say they wouldn't consider getting the vaccine until it had full approval.

I actually haven't heard even one person say that was what they were waiting for.

Not one.

Everyone I know who is avoiding this jab is doing so out of an extremely sane and rational belief that there is simply not even remotely enough safety evidence to warrant taking such a new and unproven therapeutic (it isn't a vaccine).

That, or we simply choose to rely on our God-given immune system rather than toxic laden man made chemical jabs.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Interesting snippet

Israel - COVID-19: Green Pass narrowed to large events starting next week

Vaccinated people should be required to get tested before attending gatherings and should not have a shorter quarantine, the researchers said.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I wonder if they are pulling a comrnaty...

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The answer is no. It will always be no

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Vaxxed, and I agree. IF the vaccines are effective against Omicron - give us the data. So far I haven't seen any journal article or study backing up that vaccines give better outcomes for omicron.

BTW - the word is "piqued"

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

This isn't news to anybody. Once they got EUA the ultimate approval was a foregone conclusion, inevitable.

Let me know when I can go to my doctor and get the approved vaccine under the approved manufacturing process.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

it seems the more you are vocal about the vaccines not working

I had bump into this. But the fact that even the boosted are getting re infacted or infacted with the infection of the virus how is that supposed show that the vaccines are working?

Last year many health officals, but not limited to fauci, Gates, WH officials had said if you get vaccinated you are protecting yourself and your loved ones from getting the disease.

Now Gates is flip flopping saying they somewhat reduce transmission?

isn't that what they called" breakthrough" infections? i haven't heard that in a while. is it so common now that it doesn't have to be used?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I think for the most part the folks that aren't going to get it aren't going to have their opinion changed. Come back to me in 20 years with long term side effects known and maybe we'll talk. At that point I'll be in a higher risk group and it may make sense.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

Because it is not a vaccine.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

Because it is not a vaccine.

This is also true but since they changed the definition to make this mrna crap allowed to be called a vaccine I guess I can loosely call it one.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Moderna's vaccine is safe and effective.

Please define "safe and effective".

<< 1    3 >>

join