It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A wild conspiracy ET beings are here already and they’re ancient humans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This channel has some of the most well produced quality I’ve ever seen produced for regular YouTube, and regular Music videos, borderline Netflix worthy lighting and visuals. With subliminal messages, specific reasons and double meanings. Almost everything is said and shown with a purpose tying it all into some sort of eerie philosophical constructs.

Questioning eternity.

There are hundreds of videos most like this are from 5 years ago I won’t post them all some of them over for more than 10 minutes, In one she laughs for 15 minutes others of her talking to plants all the way ranging to her questioning reality, Sacred Geometry, Dreams, Quantam physics, Space, AI. it’s almost like some weird ARG game I’m not sure this person could be this smart and no I’m not saying that cause her hair is blonde if her hair were pink I would say the same thing.

There is witchcraft, Black magic, freemasonic references, blasphemy, Her performing the one eye, littered all over her content. Whomever is producing has done some serious research. How many people even know that a glass-box is to symbolize a prison without walls, she did a Q&A with some kids she was presented from behind a curtain suspended in a glass box from the wall there is some serious symbolism and effort being put into this

Here she says music is Magic.

And it got be thinking what if there is an advanced race of humans that are as ancient as pyramids of Giza, And maybe just maybe Jeff Bezos is far far from the richest man on earth. Do you believe history on the origins of linguistics? who taught humanity language our society argues over genders and bathrooms. Are we the same race of humans that invented physics and mathematics, who invented the languages we speak? If humanity never knew a language do you believe we’d be able to come up with one on our own? A fundamental basis from which every breath uttered could derive? Along with nouns, pronouns, verbs? The entire alphabet. Can your brain even create a letter that doesn’t exist?

This was a video about how to wear a facemask released before the pandemic 2019.

Now, I haven’t listened to a lot of videos in reverse nor am I the one that goes down reptilian overlord numerology tab lit holes. But this one is different, Whomever controls this stuff is a genius dare I say superior to average human intelligence.

Maybe they have some sort of AI that is plugged in to Twitter or Instagram that’s crunching bucket loads of data to spew out whatever its algorithm decides that collective users as a whole will attract to for whatever reason, I did check out some so as I could use as a control to compare and they all sounded like incoherent rambles some sounded like words here and there that I believe could’ve been anything nothing substantial or convincing again I’m not the “Paul is dead” kind of guy.

But this video to me sounds like it’s meant to be played backwards and it’s just that we’ve never heard it and can’t understand whatever it is the language is maybe an ancient language, There is also a being in this video that I don’t believe is actually the artist you kinda tell by the look in its eyes the eyes are the window to the soul and I can’t explain the look this thing has in its eyes you have to see it for yourself then maybe you’ll understand. It has the eyes of some sort of mythical warrior and to me it looks super intelligent yet rabid like a wild dog

If you’re to creeped out to listen to the entire song in reverse Skip to 1:41 in the video just to see only the entity

But the vocals and entire video seems as if it could be played forward or reversed including the visuals.

In my honest opinion I’ve played back the segment in the video where it transitions into the being praying and that’s not the same person that was there throughout the video I watched it on a 4k 65 inch that is an entirely different entity right there in your face. And I think if there are extra terrestrial inside of the UAP’s/UFO’s this is exact what they would like. And not little green men.

this regular song is called “bloodmoney”. In my opinion referencing sins both ignored and committed by Christians in exchange for money and all they do is beg for mercy after why would they need mercy if the were living right by god. And the anti christ knows that humanity is slowly starting to worship and they’re using music to hypnotize and seduce the masses how does your favorite song make you feel. Can you help how it makes you feel?20 music is energy, frequencies and Vibrations. Music is Magic

What do you believe when everyone is” watching?
What do you believe?
What do you believe when nobody is watching?
What do you believe?
Keep telling yourself that you've been playing nice
Beg for forgiveness from Jesus the Christ
I know what it feels like
To have my soul sucked out of my body
I finally know what it feels like
To be dead
Your soul can't be saved for all the sins you've ignored
And the devil is well aware he is adored”

What if there are is an ancient race of humans who are far more advanced, intelligent, disciplined far more brutal than you could’ve ever imagined maybe that’s why factions of secret societies worship ancient gods and deities maybe why there is god of shiva is outside cern and not a cross.

This person didn’t even used to be an artist her first videos were her eating cotton candy and talking to mannequins the videos were always philosophical and thought provoking but the way the symbology, the underlying messages and subliminals tie into the lyrics and videos is shockingly genius. It probably takes some serious research and time to be producing this stuff

But what I mostly want is everyone’s opinion on the entity in the video because to me our history is a lie the way it’s praying and that look that it had in its eyes cant be faked it takes some decades maybe even centuries to get that look your eyes and the way it’s were truly living in some bizarre strange times tell me what you think.
edit on 31-1-2022 by thelightwasartificial because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: thelightwasartificial

I feel more and more that we aren’t really where we think we are and our history is not really history but a mishmash of stories-some taken fictional and some nonfiction somewhere else. That this is more virtual reality like than totality of experience. Designed by what we would say are gods (indeed maybe some people are touched by these beings and they act through these humans to maintain the world) but are not the One. These humans that are touched by these gods are the true ‘Illuminati’-not the elite we think are-or stewards of our ‘world’ and stir the world with thought and ritual.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
From 0:58 to around 1:06

Listen to the instrumental on this video and tell me that it doesn’t sound like something has studied the human psyche.

I don’t usually listen to this kind of music at all. ZERO. but that couple of seconds was probably most amazing stroke of techno or whatever genre of music this is ive ever it’s like an artificial intelligence is producing it

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
You don’t need spidey senses to feel the spiritual nature of these videos, follow me on a mystery journey. No thanks

As a Christian, my beliefs are that satan wants to utterly destroy Gods creation, aliens (demons) are part of that plan and yes, they really are the ancient ones

Always leads back to what’s written on the Georgia guidestones, Baha’i faith teaching I am sure
Destruction on an unprecedented scale

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

I believe our elite are just greedy I think given the right circumstances any man could’ve been Jeff bezos, Anyone woman could’ve been queen Elizabeth. These people were simply at the right place at the right time in history that is all these people are not in control because they are the smartest people in the world.

Basketball players earn way more money than doctors earn, More than brain surgeon and rocket scientist. But I’m sure they’d a bit more intelligent than your favorite MVP star athlete. Our elite are not the same as the people who created written language, and the people who invented mathematics.

everyone is asking who built the pyramids Yet the job of the engineer would’ve been 100x more crucial than the job of the builder.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Did you go to 1:41 in the video could you tell me if that some sort of camera effect

Sometimes I watch CNN not because I believe them but just to see what narrative they’re trying to push on masses

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: thelightwasartificialIt's not at all hard if you know synths and sequencers. I have a Korg Volca Kick and a generic midi sequencer and can easily come up with similar sounds. Not a big deal actually.
However thanks for introducing me to her and her music.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuitaristRob
a reply to: thelightwasartificialIt's not at all hard if you know synths and sequencers. I have a Korg Volca Kick and a generic midi sequencer and can easily come up with similar sounds. Not a big deal actually.

Same. She seems interesting but I don’t see her being an alien.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

That was interesting at least the reserved video.
In the video she does seem to say "Help!" among few other messages.
edit on 31-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Im not saying the girl is an alien she is being used as a talking head/puppet she doesn’t direct any of these videos or write any of these songs. There was a total other entity in one of the videos that appeared for a few seconds. It’s in the last video of the op.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You have to watch it on a tv or labtop maybe to really get a good look at it I can still see the tv in here is a 32 inch I believe

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

It is true.

There is this historical documentary called Battlestar Galacitca which explains it all.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

It is true.

There is this historical documentary called Battlestar Galacitca which explains it all.

I second that! Learnt everything i know about history from it

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

It's not a wild conspiracy. I think most people of sound mind and body assume it to be true.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Most are looking past the entire point of the thread and focusing their attention to the girl when she doesn’t have anything to do with it the conspiracy at all.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Again to reiterate, the entity that I am suggesting that could possibly be inside of the UAP’s/UFO’s only appears for a few seconds during a transition in one of the videos. The girl is not the conspiracy.

It’s the part in the video where she is singing ”What do yo believe? When everyone is watching what do you believe?
What do you believe, When nobody is watching what do you believe”?

After that it transitions back to the girl.

The hair the being has seems to be white and not blonde and the skin is a pale complexion similar to the skin tone of the queen of England, The being to me looks both super intelligent yet animalistic

Maybe the skin color comes from the lack of sun from living underground, or beneath the oceans where a lot of the UAP’s seem to go who knows. when someone else sees what I’m talking about please let me know because I’m not sure anyone has seen yet, not because it’s not there but because they are misunderstanding the conspiracy
edit on 1-2-2022 by thelightwasartificial because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It comes into frame at 1:08 and transitions back out around 1:18 that’s not the same person. the look it had can’t be faked

the eyes are the window to the soul and that isn’t camera effects, the underlying message behind the lyrics and the symbolism littered throughout the visuals seals it for me.

Watch it on a larger screen for a better view, you can’t miss it.

There is a close up of her at 0:12 seconds in the video compare it to the close up that begins at 1:08 seconds into the video

1:08 through 1:18

edit on 1-2-2022 by thelightwasartificial because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuitaristRob

I’m not saying it’s impossible to make, If you could make it then why didn’t you?

And it’s not her music she neither directs nor writes any of this stuff, people here are missing the entire point I honestly don’t know how to explain it any much more simple

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thelightwasartificial
It comes into frame at 1:08 and transitions back out around 1:18 that’s not the same person. the look it had can’t be faked

the eyes are the window to the soul and that isn’t camera effects, the underlying message behind the lyrics and the symbolism littered throughout the visuals seals it for me.

Watch it on a larger screen for a better view, you can’t miss it.

There is a close up of her at 0:12 seconds in the video compare it to the close up that begins at 1:08 seconds into the video

1:08 through 1:18

Rather than me buy a 65” 8k to to watch this on, Can you take a screen grab of this different person appearing? and add it to this thread? I’m looking but it looks like the same girl to me throughout.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

Some background from wiki;

“ Moriah Rose Pereira, known professionally as Poppy and formerly as That Poppy, is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and YouTuber. In 2014, she gained viral fame by starring in performance art videos as an uncanny valley-like android entity who commented on and satirised internet culture and modern society. Wikipedia”

Weird videos seem to be her schtic , I don’t think there’s anything Alien about it.

<<   2 >>

join