It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lying PM Justin Trudeau Accused Convoy Truckers of Stealing Food From Homeless.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The Prime Minster Justin Trudeau who had being convinced with conflict of interests.

Is now accusing the Convoy Truckers of Stealing Food From Homeless, labeling them as racists,without any evidence.

Remember this story?
Ottawa staff allegedly harassed by truck convoy protesters
Sure seemed oddly that this story of that small Ottawa soup soup kitchen was staged in order to accuse Convoy Truckers. In a area that is known to be problematic.

Trudeau Accused Convoy Truckers of Stealing Food From Homeless providing no evidence. After two days in hiding from the convoy he gave a well scripted written speech agaisnt the Truckers.
Prime Minister Trudeau on convoy protests: "We are not intimidated"

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Troodoo set the line.

"Youre with Canadians or your not. If your not, youre every -ist, ism and phobe." IE not Canadian nor human.

Hes begging for them to get violent and unruly.

I hope they dont make him right and play that game.

Given his actions, hes on the ropes and playing the waiting game. Sadly its going to come down to money and time as to who will win.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Trump would grab Canada by their current Prime Minister. I feel comfortable stating that truth because Trudeau seems to relish behaving like one, speaking like one, "leading" like one.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Hes begging for them to get violent and unruly.

I hope they dont make him right and play that game.

I will be absolutely stunned if Trudeau doesn't import some professional agitators. That's his only hope of keeping the liberals on his side, at this point.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Well, it would be a big gamble.

I imagine there would be lots of pushback.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You should see the desperation tone on the YT Canadian news media outlets. They are still holding out the belife that vaccine mandates will help the ecmoncy.

"Which they aren't"
edit on 31-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Wow, Brudeau actually said people were flying racist flags, what ?! All the footage I’ve seen people are flying Canadian flags, with a few American flags too, what is he talking about ? Didn’t the homeless shelter turn away the protesters looking for a meal, they didn’t steal anything from the homeless, what a liar.

edit on 31-1-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

That homeless shelter they turned that story into something that wasn't.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Seems The Canadian Emperor Has No Clothes.....

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Antifa is available

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
As an American, I find this quite interesting. After all Trudeau was not only touted as the "Canadian Obama", but even Obama agreed to this image. So does this mean Obama will act in the same "Hide and Seek" way when his time comes? We shall see...

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Lol...everybody type the link liar dot com.(but with a . Obviously)
Supposedly musks doing, before donating 45k to the truckers.(unconfirmed)
Epic
edit on 1 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

So....trollery does pay?

F me.

(post by Fryguy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Keep it civil please.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You must get rid of this "person" as your leader via a RECALL, if possible.

World Leaders know the REAL Justin Trudeau. And they have no problems showing him what they think of him.

Watch - Quick Clip: twitter.com...

Remember what you just saw, when Justin is in one of his acting roles, pretending to be a good Prime Minister.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Great clip!

Turdeau must go, it seems. But then again, it seems he's doubling down with the help of the lying media, and he was probably being briefed intensively by his globalist handlers while he was in hiding. I can't believe some of the things he's saying, it's absolutely #ing disgraceful.

Truck Turdeau..!!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
The Prime Minster Justin Trudeau who had being convinced with conflict of interests.

Is now accusing the Convoy Truckers of Stealing Food From Homeless, labeling them as racists,without any evidence.

Remember this story?
Ottawa staff allegedly harassed by truck convoy protesters
Sure seemed oddly that this story of that small Ottawa soup soup kitchen was staged in order to accuse Convoy Truckers. In a area that is known to be problematic.

Trudeau Accused Convoy Truckers of Stealing Food From Homeless providing no evidence. After two days in hiding from the convoy he gave a well scripted written speech agaisnt the Truckers.
Prime Minister Trudeau on convoy protests: "We are not intimidated"

Wow. Justin "blackface" Trudeau is talking tough isn't he?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: carewemust

Great clip!

Turdeau must go, it seems. But then again, it seems he's doubling down with the help of the lying media, and he was probably being briefed intensively by his globalist handlers while he was in hiding. I can't believe some of the things he's saying, it's absolutely #ing disgraceful.

Truck Turdeau..!!

Yep..it speaks volumes when world leaders go out of their way to ignore you. It means, YOU SUCK.

top topics

join