It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen Johnson Vaccine hearing with top doctors…

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Four Pillars of Pandemic Response

Dr. Peter McCullough
Pillar 1: Limit the spread

Dr. Bret Weinstein
Dr. Jay Bhattacharya
Pillar 2: Early at Home Treatment

Dr. Ryan Cole
Dr. Harvey Risch
Dr. George Fareed
Dr. Pierre Kory
Dr. Richard Urso
Pillar 3: Hospital Treatment

Dr. Paul Marik
Dr. Aaron Kheriaty
Pillar 4: Vaccines

Dr. Robert Malone
Dr. David Wiseman

Sen Johnson Vaccine hearing with top doctors…

Here is a direct link to the 5 hour hearing with top doctors who disagree with the lies, and misinformation the criminal Biden administration and top hospital and healthcare providers are doing/saying meanwhile Americans and legal U.S. residents pay with their lives and their health.

COVID-19: A Second Opinion

In this meeting you can hear a doctor state that in California doctors can't give exceptions to the vaccines because they can lose their licenses. Among the many topics covered in this meeting.

I have watched other meetings, mostly in Spanish, of doctors from Spain, France, Europe in general as well as latin countries all whom agree with the statements made by these U.S. doctors.

More and more doctors/healthcare staff are attempting to educate the public about the reality of this "pandemic." But officials all over the world continue to disseminate lies as they fill their pockets with blood money.

edit on 29-1-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and correct excerpt.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

If there is a lesson to be learned here I think it will
read something like this. In a pandemic you may see doctors
suddenly become politicians. But all politicians remain politicians
despite the pandemic. Or anything else that may be going on in the
hat damn metaverse.
edit on 29-1-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I hope Neil Young doesn't have Music on Rumble .

These Doctors are brave people who care about there Patients .

A Modern Version of the Hippocratic Oath I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant: I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow. I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures which are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism. I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug. I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery. I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God. I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick. I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure. I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm. If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Expect a lot of bitching, moaning and tears from the Fauci Fan Club sock puppets on here.
And none of them will even watch the videos.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Hippocratic Oath becomes Hypocritic Oath 🚬☠️

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
4 comments? This should be the post of the century
Absolutely insane video
Glad I didn't take this crap.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
To be fair it is 5 hours long.

a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The Senator from Wisconsin has done a great service to this country.

He enabled the truth to be spoken in Congress, even if it was in some committee room somewhere away from the cameras.

The clot shots are killing people and our weirdo leaders cannot stop Pharma from doing it. Has the American Experiment ended yet?

join