It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Duchess Catherine takes a metaphysical bad omen photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
British Dutchess Catherine takes a photo with a Solar eclipse , there is superstition throughout history. Even today, an eclipse of the Sun is considered a metaphysical bad omen in many cultures. Hindu deity Rahu is known for causing eclipses.

AboveTopSecret what do you think about this photo? You think Catherines photo matches a solar eclipse? I created this thread because I assume Catherines photo has a solar eclipse.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on pm129222022-01-29T17:00:37-06:00pmfAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago01 by AndyCafe because: (no reason given)

edit on pm129222022-01-29T17:05:41-06:00pmfAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago01 by AndyCafe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyCafe

Are you talking about the back end of the jet engine in the background?

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Why would you assume this photo has a solar eclipse? There's a bit of a difference between the sun and an airplane engine.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The last time we had a total solar eclipse in the UK, she was 17 and still at school.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Are you talking about the back end of the jet engine in the background?

yes it's a jet engine, but look how eerie the circle resembles the same color of a solar eclipse.

You cant see the jet in the photo either, it's simply an engine with a circle, it looks "eerie."
edit on pm129222022-01-29T19:16:01-06:00pmfAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago01 by AndyCafe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Pretty sure an eclipse is caused by the moon getting in the way of the sun and blocking light
Not sure how that’s a bad omen, that it means anything

Anyway, never heard of Duchess Catherine or note anything eerie

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Yeah, no...

Given the framing it looks like a paparazzi took this photo, not anyone in her own employ. My guess is she got off an airplane (pictured in the background) and someone took a telephoto snap to sell for a few bucks. You can see part of another nacelle to the right of the image as well.

Without any context that's hard to say, but I'd bet I'm not far off.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Pretty sure an eclipse is caused by the moon getting in the way of the sun and blocking light
Not sure how that’s a bad omen, that it means anything

Anyway, never heard of Duchess Catherine or note anything eerie

Yes indeed there is a strange sign of this

Prince William publicly teased his wife, Kate Middleton, about how he does not want more children during a photo op.
www.yahoo.com...

This myth dates back to the Aztecs, and interestingly, many people still hold these superstitions to be true. The superstition here is that a solar eclipse is dangerous to pregnant women and their unborn children due to the harmful UV rays.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Airplane engines are now synonymous with solar eclipses which are also, somehow, now a bad omen?

I'm sensing a troll. If not trolling, then perhaps just monumentally stupid.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate
Airplane engines are now synonymous with solar eclipses which are also, somehow, now a bad omen?

your posting in a metaphysical category

when you take a photo, your photo has metaphysical symbolism

if someone is posting numerology, it has a meaning to a numerologist. There is no trolling of me.

Atheists do not believe in superstition, mythology or the metaphysical
edit on pm129222022-01-29T19:52:57-06:00pmfAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago01 by AndyCafe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyCafe
British Dutchess Catherine takes a photo with a Solar eclipse , there is superstition throughout history. Even today, an eclipse of the Sun is considered a metaphysical bad omen in many cultures. Hindu deity Rahu is known for causing eclipses.

AboveTopSecret what do you think about this photo? You think Catherines photo matches a solar eclipse? I created this thread because I assume Catherines photo has a solar eclipse.

Some would say it's metaphysical symbolism having a cross in a picture like you have over your right shoulder in your avatar.... come to think of it if that's you could be a modern representation of YKW... just saying

edit on 29-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

your posting in a metaphysical category

when you take a photo, your photo has metaphysical symbolism

if someone is posting numerology, it has a meaning to a numerologist. There is no trolling of me.

Atheists do not believe in superstition, mythology or the metaphysical

I have no problem with actual metaphysical topics, discussion and debate, but jumping to "bad omens" because you see a non existing eclipse in a photo of a jet engine is a far cry from anything metaphysical. It says something about your observational prowess and apparent mental state though.

PS: Just because I don't subscribe to the "Christian" faith does not automatically make me an atheist.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I wish nothing bad on British Duchess Catherine, i think Catherine is a good woman, I'm observing her photo and I assumed i seen something metaphysical such as a solar eclipse.

Not everyday a woman takes a photo of a jet engine that looks "eerie." I think this is the worst photo of Duchess Catherine i have ever seen of her.

I do not hate Duchess Catherine and I have nothing against her, I am simply looking at her "eerie" jet engine photo that has a metaphysical symbol of a solar eclipse.

I have no problem with actual metaphysical topics, discussion and debate, but jumping to "bad omens" because you see

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Not everyday a woman takes a photo of a jet engine that looks "eerie." I think this is the worst photo of Duchess Catherine i have ever seen of her.

You do know she didn't take that photo, right?

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I have updated the reply, i have exceeded my edits because i always edit my post to correct spelling

i have uploaded this photo and i made the text myself

about the 4 white orbs, why is there 4 white orbs?

The number 4 in numerology is a symbol of construction and creation in numerology terms. It represents all that is concrete and fixed, it can be found in the 4 points of the compass and in the 4 elements of the universe.

The number 4 is a very unlucky number, like the number 13 in the Western world. When spoken in Mandarin, the number 4 sounds like "death." Chinese people typically avoid the number because it holds so many negative associations.
edit on pm129222022-01-29T22:10:06-06:00pmfAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago01 by AndyCafe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This photo is from her military visit, you can see other photos from the event and compare if they have bad omen vibes as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I find it interesting, Andy, that Rahu rules aquarius with the personification of Saturn.

Aquarius being the water bearer and all.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

The superstition here is that a solar eclipse is dangerous to pregnant women and their unborn children due to the harmful UV rays.

pretty sure the aztecs didnt have a clue about UV rays........

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Thats not a floating Orb, thats the top of a radar tower in the distance

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You do know beer goggles aren't real glasses, yes?

Take them off & get your eyes checked, hoss, you're evidently blind as a bat, that's a jet engine

new topics

top topics

join