It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th COVID shot made people over 60 twice as resistant to infection: Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   
An example of misinformation?
The article and data claim that 4th COVID shot made people over 60 twice as resistant to infection? isnt that what they said about the 3th booster shoot agaisnt delta?

What is missing in the article and from the data is for how long does the 4TH Covid remain resistant to infection? are they just making up data as go along?
4th COVID shot made people over 60 twice as resistant to infection: Israel

A fourth dose of COVID-19 vaccine given to people over 60 in Israel made them three times more resistant to serious illness than thrice-vaccinated people in the same age group, Israel’s Health Ministry said on Sunday. The ministry also said the fourth dose, or second booster, made people over 60 twice as resistant to infection than those in the age group who received three shots of the vaccine.

edit on 29-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I think. at this stage, they're just pulling multipliers out of their arses. "3 times this", "5 times that", "60 percent more likely something something".......when there's no way to quantify any of these figures....how the hell do you quantify "less sick"?

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Yea what I notice is they avoid stating what 3x or 2x actually is. Is it 3x .1% or 3x 10%? That variable they are saying is multiplied is never provided so you have no clue what amount of added protection you get just that its 2x more against infection and 3x against serious illness.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   
They've been doing this from the start. They play with semantics and meaning to put out, deliberately, confusing statements and wide reaching conclusions.

Why aren't we counting cases now?
How many died WITH Covid?
What is the all cause mortality showing?
What IS the function of their 'vaccine'?

They're like the age old aliens (this is ATS after all) they say one thing and when then 'science' catches up to their idiotic claims, they move the goalposts and claim something else.

Never forget THEIR promises. They're liars.

Two weeks to flatten the curve.
Social distancing will end the pandemic.
No, masks will!
Nope, thus hugely suspect 'vaccine' will "stop the virus in its tracks" and "you will NOT, look, you're not gonna' get sick if you have the jab"
Then it was masks + distancing + vaccine + lockdowns.
Now it's "these boosters are super effective".

Anyone, ANYONE getting booster shots for this virus is absolutely too far gone to listen to reason. The data is there for people to see. VAIDS and bad sickness is their future, clotting too.

They just make stuff up! Delta, Omicron, NeoCov...... How is the PCR picking this up exactly? How!? It isn't......

People are just terrified, scared and running to daddy gov' to protect them, as Joe proved when he calls the reporter a 'SOB', they don't care about you, at all......

I was having a conversation recently and asked a colleague (as she had the booster) "Can I, please, show you scientific led reports and sources for why you shouldn't be doing that" The retort "No thanks, I'm not interested in that"....., I just stood there like -.-

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   
this time last year 95% protection was quoted from the first dose.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
That's not much different from saying, "Yesterday, I had 0. Today, I have 10x as much. Tomorrow, I'll have 100 times as much. By the end of next week, I will literally have a Billion times as much as I had when I started."

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
You’d think Israel would be one of the nations that is fanatically opposed to unethical forced medical experimentation, given the not to distant history of their people. Yet the opposite appears to be true.

Strange world.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka
It reminds me of a experiment.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
They've been doing this from the start. They play with semantics and meaning to put out, deliberately, confusing statements and wide reaching conclusions.

Don't be so anti-semantic..

Later, in Israel...

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I heard the 17th one is going to turn you into iron man.

Seriously, you people taking these things are are absolute idiots of the highest degree.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
I heard the 17th one is going to turn you into iron man.

Seriously, you people taking these things are are absolute idiots of the highest degree.

Why you gotta insult me like that. I pride myself in being an idiot of the highest degree, and even I refuse to take this anarchist cookbook recipe.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

They forgot to add, you will be resistant for about a few hours before it dies out and then you will get covid anyway

Very soon the shots will be like a fashion, you will need them every time you go out of the house.

Inoculation on demand.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

1 person was helped with the booster, 2 people were helped with 2 boosters. Twice as effective!

I'd rather see the numbers.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

1 person was helped with the booster, 2 people were helped with 2 boosters. Twice as effective!

I'd rather see the numbers.

I agree here might be the best place to look according to Israel's Health Ministry 626,214 have been boosted 4 times. Not gonna lie it has a wealth of information but so far have not seen much about just the 4th booster, though there is a tab for a spreadsheet of data it's in Hebrew

datadashboard.health.gov.il...

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I want titers. That's the only way to know is to see the results of titers.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I would like see the data that Pfizer is seeing. "4th booster is 100% effective"

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Interesting Manitoba snap shot of CV deaths by vaccination status. It appears one shot is most effective at preventing death followed by 0 dose. 4th dose was recently recommended for the immunocompromised.

edit on 29-1-2022 by fernalley because: Opps

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I want titers. That's the only way to know is to see the results of titers.

Titers don't tell you much. It can tell you if antibodies are present, but that is meaningless if those antibodies no longer work, which evidence shows they don't.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I would like see the data that Pfizer is seeing. "4th booster is 100% effective"

It is 100% effective, depending on what your definition of effective is.

join