It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Proposes Three Shot Series for Babies 6-Months-Old Up to Children 4-Years-Old

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Not sure if this is a good idea.... Dosing babies with a vaccine that we do not know the long-term side effects are...

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I think the shills on here should volunteer to be the first to vaccinate their babies with 3 shots. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Right?

That's a bit immature.

Like, anyone who has a different opinion to you gets called by you, a "shill"?

Grow up.

Are you admitting you're a shill?!

Err, no. Where do you get that from? Do you think I am one?

Like, I'm sure that TPTB quake in their boots in anticipation of your posts and take you so seriously that they pay for an army of "shills" to try to discredit you?

Wake up, mate? I seriously doubt they give a monkey's about you or your posts.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Is anyone else surprised? they are just making up the excuses and reasons to get vaccinated now.
edit on 27-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I think the shills on here should volunteer to be the first to vaccinate their babies with 3 shots. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Right?

That's a bit immature.

Grow up.

Maybe your great great great great grandkids will get one then.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Trust Fauci Trust MSNBC Trust Science they know what they had being for two years.

Without looking at the safety data.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So even with ATS as a heads up your education remains 6 months behind everyone who can research.

a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

That's a bit immature.

Grow up.

Maybe your great great great great grandkids will get one then.

Doubt it. Go on. Have another personal dig at me. You know you're dying to.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

That's a bit immature.

Grow up.

Like, I'm sure that TPTB quake in their boots in anticipation of your posts and take you so seriously that they pay for an army of "shills" to try to discredit you?

I posted a comment that was generalized and you responded to it to defend yourself. Sure you aren't, lol.

Freudian slip.

edit on 27-1-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

That's a bit immature.

Grow up.

I posted a comment that was generalized and you responded to it to defend yourself. Sure you aren't, lol.

Freudian slip.

Do grow up, son.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
That is why the FDA wants to hold to the data from the jabs like it was a dirty secret going on.

Right now is nothing but get your booster propaganda on TV, before was get your covid jab, now is all about jabs for children and babies and boosters for adults.

If people knows what is going on because is papers to show it, the whole covid jab scam will fall out.

The greedy bastards does not give to rat asses about the safety of anybody, because they are protected, is all about how much more profits they can make before their scam is over.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: nugget1

This might be a new concept to you but the people who are saying that the vax is safe sincerely believe that it is safe, so there is absolutely no reason why they wouldn't encourage their families to get it.

I believe that the vax is safe, I've had it, and I will happily tell my family and friends that they should get it.

You all seem to think that there's this titanic great conspiracy going on, and that everyone and their dog is a part of it, well, I seem to have been left off of the memo, and so has everyone that I know, so we're not faking any data or holding anything back, which kind of debunks the whole everyone is in on it thing.

We all tend to accept information that goes along with our biased, preconceived beliefs, and the covid issue is certainly a prime example.

The IS evidence that this vaccine is capable of great harm, even death. Some parents are willing to take that risk with their infant, and that's their choice. At the very least, parents should be demanding ALL test data on infants-4 year old's be released before approving vaccination in this age range, especially sample size.

I'm glad you and everybody you know have had a wonderful experience with the vaccine; hopefully when there's 10 or more years of data to examine the results will favor a positive outcome.
Your experience is certainly not the same as a lot of others have had. Excuses can be made, but since there is no way to let the public review the data and use their own cognitive abilities to make any kind of informed opinion, we're all still fighter to defend our personal beliefs.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

a reply to: nugget1

This might be a new concept to you but the people who are saying that the vax is safe sincerely believe that it is safe, so there is absolutely no reason why they wouldn't encourage their families to get it.

I believe that the vax is safe, I've had it, and I will happily tell my family and friends that they should get it.

You all seem to think that there's this titanic great conspiracy going on, and that everyone and their dog is a part of it, well, I seem to have been left off of the memo, and so has everyone that I know, so we're not faking any data or holding anything back, which kind of debunks the whole everyone is in on it thing.

We all tend to accept information that goes along with our biased, preconceived beliefs, and the covid issue is certainly a prime example.

The IS evidence that this vaccine is capable of great harm, even death. Some parents are willing to take that risk with their infant, and that's their choice. At the very least, parents should be demanding ALL test data on infants-4 year old's be released before approving vaccination in this age range, especially sample size.

I'm glad you and everybody you know have had a wonderful experience with the vaccine; hopefully when there's 10 or more years of data to examine the results will favor a positive outcome.
Your experience is certainly not the same as a lot of others have had. Excuses can be made, but since there is no way to let the public review the data and use their own cognitive abilities to make any kind of informed opinion, we're all still fighter to defend our personal beliefs.

I would bet alot of money that AZ never got the shot.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Who the F put up their 6 month old to be experimented on?..seriously!!!!

I'm vaxxed, but this..not a chance.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Sounds like a normal round of childhood vaccinations to me.

HepB is done like this

Except those jabs are for conditions that actually threaten the health of children. Covid presents a documented threat of ZERO. If you do this to your kid you are a criminally negligent fool.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
What are the reasons he's even giving for this? The CDC itself has Covid mortality statistics on their website that show that since the beginning of Covid, only 748 persons under the age of 18 have died of it in the US. That's like 7 children per state per year. There are no legitimate reasons to mass vaccinate anyone under 18.
CDC statistics

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
What are the reasons he's even giving for this? The CDC itself has Covid mortality statistics on their website that show that since the beginning of Covid, only 748 persons under the age of 18 have died of it in the US. That's like 7 children per state per year. There are no legitimate reasons to mass vaccinate anyone under 18.
CDC statistics

And all of those died because they were denied early treatment or had a severe preexisting condition.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hard pass...

Yea think I'll just leave it at that.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What are the betting odds that Mengele Fauci is alive at year end ? A million to one ?

Once the Sheeple realise the depth of the Covid Hoax and its evil motivation , there will be horrible revenge .

I wish the vilest and prolonged agonies for Fauci and the other evil ones .

These are doubtless the wrong things to wish for but I am happy to make an exception in the face of this inhumanity .

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Sounds like a normal round of childhood vaccinations to me.

HepB is done like this

Be sure to get your kids and grands lined up. Shots for everyone!

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

From the NYT:

I don't think clinical trials are even necessary anymore. We should just immediately release drugs with zero testing, and if we do any "trials", wait 90 years to release the results.

Something like this...

edit on 27-1-2022 by igloo because: forgot link

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join