It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Asks Court To Delay First 55K Batch Of COVID Docs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Since the government has trillions of dollars of our money, it is putting it to good use by fighting to assure that the public has the least amount of transparency possible. To that end, it has now asked the Court to make the public wait until May for it to start producing 55,000 pages per month and, even then, claims it may not be able to meet this rate.

The FDA’s excuse? As explained in the brief opposing the FDA’s request, the FDA’s defense effectively amounts to claiming that the 11 document reviewers it has already assigned and the 17 additional reviewers being onboarded are only capable of reading at the speed of preschoolers.

Meanwhile…

As the FDA tries to obtain months of delay, guess who just showed upon in the lawsuit? Yep, Pfizer. And it is represented by a global chair and team from a law firm with thousands of lawyers. Pfizer’s legal bill will likely be multiple times what it would cost the FDA to simply hire a private document review company to review, redact, and produce the documents at issue. Within weeks, if not days.

SOURCE

We all know the Covid mRNA vaccines are both the safest and most effective vaccines and or drugs in the history of humanity. While some claim the vaccines aren't extremely effective, they are wrong. That's because both big pharma and the government tell us so. I don't know about you, but I have extreme faith in big pharma's ability to be a trustworthy source of information about how good their own products are based on their stellar record of ethical and moral integrity.

We may not have all of their trials data, but I don't think that matters, we can trust them. You may have heard RFK bring up the fact that the all cause mortality of vaccinated patients was higher than unvaccinated which was released in their first few pages of trials data, 21 vaccinated died versus 17 unvaccinated. I don't think that matters because they showed a relative risk reduction of 100%. Out of 22,000 people, 1 vaccinated person died of covid, while 2 unvaccinated people died. That's 100% relative risk reduction. Some may ask what happens when you vaccinate 22,000 people, would some sort of signal be hidden in all cause mortality that caused more deaths in the vaccinated? No, because that's impossible. True, there were 5 cardiac deaths in the vaccinated versus 1 cardiac death in the unvaccinated, but that doesn't mean anything. Anything that goes against the purpose of selling the product is just not true.

There are others who argue that VAERs is showing a huge safety signal will over a million reported injury and over 20k deaths, but that's impossible because it can be explained by people submitting fake VAERs reports.

Some may claim that the government used VAERs numbers as a way to stop production of vaccines in the past after a minimal numbers of deaths. This is true, VAERs has been used by the government to take action against vaccines, but it's different now. People are now actively entering fake reports. They are somehow getting doctors NPI numbers as well as thousands of mRNA batch numbers and other details only a doctor could possibly know. If anyone from the CDC calls to verify the report with the doctor, the doctor just agrees its a real report.

Some may claims they are seeing thousands of vaccine injured patients. This is incorrect. It's all fake--people are creating thousands of fake profiles and creating fake obituaries. Coroners and funeral home employees are in on it too. Not to mention 10's of thousands of doctors are in on it. Why might you ask? Because they are getting paid for their books, and selling supplements. They are making trillions. All while big pharma gives away their vaccines for free and makes nothing. Infact we may need to bail them out.

You see, big pharma has nothing to gain, and doctors who lost their licenses and careers have everything to gain.

This is why I believe the trials data should be released in 90 years. We already know it's safe, we don't need the evidence, and 90 years because.... it sounds like a good number.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They are being fully transparent.

Fully transparent that they're covering something up.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

They are being fully transparent.

Fully transparent that they're covering something up.

I agree. I think asking for 90 years to release data for a product we know is safe is transparent.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Occam's Razor says this is definitely part of the problem.

edit on 27-1-2022 by TrollMagnet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

In the UK even most of our classified stuff is released after 35 years..
Except for the really heinous # which is classified up to 100 years.

With this vaccine data-who wants to bet they release all the "clean" stuff for the first 89 years,then in year 90 they release all the stuff they should be imprisoned for.

I wonder if anyone will be around to even read it at this point.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I wonder if everyone knew of their safety offense record if more would question how much trust we should put in such a company.

Pfizer penalities

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
what exactly are they worried about if it is released? Its not like the MSM will pick it up and run with it...and those pesky govt HHS commercials will still play ad nauseum the same rhetoric of "safe and effective" that we hear in our sleep. And I will mention it to aquaintences and they will customarily scoff with "oh, you saw that on the internet, huh?" or "well, my nurse friend..." and "lets see that medical doctorate you've been hiding from me"

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
what exactly are they worried about if it is released? Its not like the MSM will pick it up and run with it...and those pesky govt HHS commercials will still play ad nauseum the same rhetoric of "safe and effective" that we hear in our sleep. And I will mention it to aquaintences and they will customarily scoff with "oh, you saw that on the internet, huh?" or "well, my nurse friend..." and "lets see that medical doctorate you've been hiding from me"

Nothing, it's all transparent. They are just having technical difficulties.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is sick.
Thanks for the info.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If 28 reviewers aren't enough to get the documents released in a timely manner, maybe they should call in the National Guard to help. Maybe put out a call for qualified volunteers to help?
It's funny how the government can come up with an unlimited number of people to create a panel for investigating something they want to gather biased information on seemingly overnight, yet can't create a panel large enough to address this issue, yet they want millions to expand the reach and number of people employed by the IRS.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Does anybody here have even the remotest idea of how long it takes to prepare 55,000 documents for release, or how chronically under funded and under staffed the departments that process these documents are.

There's no conspiracy here, there's just a bunch of over stretched people who can't make a deadline, and whose neck will be on the block if they accidentally release the names of a bunch of kids or something.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

28 reviewers isn't remotely enough people.

Imagine if you were a parent and you're child's medical records were accidentally released to the entire world because someone got sloppy and dragged and dropped the wrong file into the wrong folder.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

In the UK even most of our classified stuff is released after 35 years..
Except for the really heinous # which is classified up to 100 years.

With this vaccine data-who wants to bet they release all the "clean" stuff for the first 89 years,then in year 90 they release all the stuff they should be imprisoned for.

I wonder if anyone will be around to even read it at this point.

That number isn't how long they want to keep the data under wraps for, it's how long they estimate that it will take them to release all of the hundreds of millions of pages of data at the current staffing levels.

This is a mammoth undertaking for a small and under resourced team.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Does anybody here have even the remotest idea of how long it takes to prepare 55,000 documents for release, or how chronically under funded and under staffed the departments that process these documents are.

There's no conspiracy here, there's just a bunch of over stretched people who can't make a deadline, and whose neck will be on the block if they accidentally release the names of a bunch of kids or something.

Yes, the government gets trillion of dollars and has advanced tech that can read a license plate from a satellite, create hypersonic aircraft, illegally surveillance every single word anyone every types and store it in massive databases that are parsed by AI to look for keywords, but they cant release a few thousand documents that are already completed.

Yeah, seems legit.
edit on 27-1-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Such an open and transparent government 🍾

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

a reply to: nugget1

28 reviewers isn't remotely enough people.

Imagine if you were a parent and you're child's medical records were accidentally released to the entire world because someone got sloppy and dragged and dropped the wrong file into the wrong folder.

55,000 / 28 is 1924. 1924 / 30 days in a month is 64. You're telling me you cant redact 64 pages in a day? How long does it take to redact a page? 5 minutes max? That's 5.33 hours a day.

Also, why are you so worried about keeping medical records private when you want to see my vaxx papers? You're the one asking for private medical information. That's hypocritical af.

Just stop.
edit on 27-1-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

That number isn't how long they want to keep the data under wraps for, it's how long they estimate that it will take them to release all of the hundreds of millions of pages of data at the current staffing levels.

I'm not sure what is more ... insane...

That you actually ahd the gall to click 'reply' to send that response, or, that you actually believe what you are spewing.

Un... #ing... believable.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It just took a couple of seconds to do 1 page.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
I wonder if everyone knew of their safety offense record if more would question how much trust we should put in such a company.

Pfizer penalities

Nice link! I'd love to show this to everyone who thinks they can trust that the vaccine is safe just because Pfizer says so.

$3.75 billion settlement of multi-district litigation concerning alleged harms caused by its diet drug combination known as fen-phen

$975 million charge to cover legal costs, including 35,000 personal injury lawsuits alleging that the diabetes drug Rezulin, which had been sold by its subsidiary Warner-Lambert, caused liver damage

$894 million to cover litigation costs relating to its anti-inflammatory drugs Bextra and Celebrex

$490.9 million to resolve its criminal and civil liability arising from the unlawful marketing of the prescription drug Rapamune for uses not approved as safe and effective

$331 million to settle multistate litigation alleging that it paid illegal kickbacks

$288 million to cover the cost of settling multi-district litigation alleging that its smoking cessation product Chantix was linked to depression and suicidal behavior

Among many others...

Gee, they sure seem trustworthy!

<<   2  3 >>

join