It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

During Our Covid-19 National Emergency the CDC Says it's OK to Infect Others with Covid-19.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Monday, January 24, 2022

The United States is under a Covid-19 Pandemic National Emergency. That means extraordinary steps and measures continue to be implemented that protect all Americans, as much as possible, from contracting the deadly Covid-19 virus.

Covid-19 N.E. Affirmed by President Biden: www.whitehouse.gov... us-disease-2019-covid-19-pandemic/

The United States Centers for Disease Control (CDC) examined thousands of people infected with Covid-19 in 2020, and determined that individuals who test positive for Covid-19 are capable of spreading Covid-19 to others, for up to 10 days after testing positive. They should stay home and not have close interaction with others, for 10 days.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

Suddenly, at the end of 2021 (less than 30 days ago), the Biden Administration's head of the CDC (Rochelle Walensky) stunned the medical community and the American population, by changing the guidance to allow infected individuals to end their quarantine after only 5 days!

Source A: www.cdc.gov...

Source B: www.cdc.gov...

So, even though "George" may still be infected with Covid-19, he is free to leave home and infect friends, co-workers, or strangers in the restaurants, simply because the U.S. CDC says it's OK to do so!

-------------------

Sounds to me like the current Administration running this country does NOT want Covid-19 to end.

From what I hear, they're even sending out hundreds of millions of Covid-19 testing kits all across America, knowing that will keep the number of "Cases" high for many months.

Keeping the case numbers high will keep the Pandemic Emergency going. Going long enough to justify mass mail-in and drop-box ballot casting for the November 2022 mid-term elections, 11 months from now. (Like we saw in Nov 2020, due to Covid-19.)

Is it possible the CDC would intentionally enable continued perpetuation of the Covid-19 virus for "election" purposes, even though the virus is a known killer??? No way! Or would they? What do YOU think?

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/24/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

''Never let a crisis go to waste"
Rahm Emmanuel, Democrat scumbag

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

''Never let a crisis go to waste"
Rahm Emmanuel, Democrat scumbag

What's fascinating to me is the "hive mind" that allows Democrats as a whole, to understand what needs to be done, leading up to Nov 2020.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I still remember when the "Flu" game was such a heroic performance. The same game that was billed by media as the "Flu" game turned out to actually be food poisoning per MJ.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The home testing kits and the new legislation that makes insurances pay for testing kits OTC....what does that do. Since people will not report the results of the tests and the government will probably not accept people's word for a positive test anyway....It will show a drastic decrease in numbers of the virus "Since the Booster shot is here"

Cooking the books is their desired strategy. Making it appear that something is when it isn't is a magician's or Wizards ploy.

Does anyone believe that these agencies and our White house administration is going to be fully honest...It is not even rational to think politicians are going to be fully honest and the people who make good money spreading fear are going to keep doing it. I am sure that the CDC and NIH have got big increases in funding these last two years from taxpayers.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Biden administration: You must get vaccinated so that you don't spread the virus....

The vaccine does not work against Omicron and you spread the virus regardless if you are vaccinated or not.....

Israel and UK admit vaccine passes are useless, vaccines ineffective against Omicron.....

Biden Administration allows actual sick with omicron people to go back to work, healthcare tells nurses to come to work sick...

Biden Administration mandates heathcare workers fired if they don't get the vaccine that doesn't prevent spread of the virus, tells healthcare workers actually sick with the virus to come to work.....

What?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Biden administration: You must get vaccinated so that you don't spread the virus....

The vaccine does not work against Omicron and you spread the virus regardless if you are vaccinated or not.....

Israel and UK admit vaccine passes are useless, vaccines ineffective against Omicron.....

Biden Administration allows actual sick with omicron people to go back to work, healthcare tells nurses to come to work sick...

Biden Administration mandates heathcare workers fired if they don't get the vaccine that doesn't prevent spread of the virus, tells healthcare workers actually sick with the virus to come to work.....

What?

It's the Biden administration, what did you expect. You cannot get common sense thinking from a head of cabbage.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

After all the lies, why trust the original guidance?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The home testing kits and the new legislation that makes insurances pay for testing kits OTC....what does that do.

Likely raise our medical insurance premiums.

Just. Say. No.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead
Thank-you so much for that clip! First I've seen/heard of Michael Jordan playing an extraordinary game, while suffering from food poisoning. Thanks again.

-cwm

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity I decided to see how long the Omicron variant was viable. Turns out, it might as well be the Noro virus. It can stay in a homes' air for up to 72 hours, depending on ventilation. Skin and porous surfaces for 72 hours also; non-porous surfaces, like plastic and glass for UP TO 6 weeks.

Fighting against this virus is a loosing battle, and if we can figure that out then TPTB already know it. If only the people still putting their faith in 'science' and government officials could figure it out.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

How does insurance enter into the picture? The kits are sent out by the Feds to anyone who orders them. I ordered 4 last week at the USPS.com website. No insurance involved.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Just out of curiosity I decided to see how long the Omicron variant was viable. Turns out, it might as well be the Noro virus. It can stay in a homes' air for up to 72 hours, depending on ventilation. Skin and porous surfaces for 72 hours also; non-porous surfaces, like plastic and glass for UP TO 6 weeks.

Fighting against this virus is a loosing battle, and if we can figure that out then TPTB already know it. If only the people still putting their faith in 'science' and government officials could figure it out.

So in your opinion, the Covid-19 National Emergency should be cancelled? I'm all for that!

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It's the CDC's first foray into the reality we're ALL going to get it eventually.

Or...they're doing a impressive reenactment of "Dilbert".

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: rickymouse

How does insurance enter into the picture? The kits are sent out by the Feds to anyone who orders them. I ordered 4 last week at the USPS.com website. No insurance involved.

They passed a law where health insurance companies are now required to pay for so many tests a month over the counter at the pharmacy recently. Our governor also followed the Federal law and they passed it here too. That means that my Part D will be going up since stuff like that is not currently covered by medicare yet from what I read in an article somewhere..

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Both leftwing governments and rightwing governments across the world are doing this (the quarantine change). Don't make this a political thing. It's a financial or corporate thing. Money rules the world, both the left- and rightwing spectrums of the political arena.

And the rightwing government in the US (2020) didn't lift a finger to make HCQ available over-the-counter (without a Doctor's prescription), or even just getting it away from the hoarding hospitals or federal stockpiles keeping the drug away from the public or their own patients, and only using it in manipulated clinical trials in the wrong manner combining it with horrible hospital care in order to present a misleading picture that it doesn't work (most notably stopping too soon with the treatment, after 5 days according to the setup of the clinical trial, so that patients would get a rebound, also because they are kept in contaminated rooms with other Covid-19 patients, and treated by medical workers with the Corona virus on the outside of their PPE going from patient to patient, then intubating too soon skipping CPAP and BiPAP with a lame argument about preventing further spread of the virus to medical workers that should be in full PPE, not giving the right combination of supplements, not maximizing the effect of the treatment, quality care, Dr. Ban-style).
edit on 25-1-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Some hospitals are forcing covid positive nurses to come in to work from day 1 and work covid units. The problem being that they don't magically exit their front door and end up at the unit, they have to travel and go through the hospital exposing others.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, January 24, 2022

The United States is under a Covid-19 Pandemic National Emergency. That means extraordinary steps and measures continue to be implemented that protect all Americans, as much as possible, from contracting the deadly Covid-19 virus.

Covid-19 N.E. Affirmed by President Biden: www.whitehouse.gov... us-disease-2019-covid-19-pandemic/

The United States Centers for Disease Control (CDC) examined thousands of people infected with Covid-19 in 2020, and determined that individuals who test positive for Covid-19 are capable of spreading Covid-19 to others, for up to 10 days after testing positive. They should stay home and not have close interaction with others, for 10 days.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

Suddenly, at the end of 2021 (less than 30 days ago), the Biden Administration's head of the CDC (Rochelle Walensky) stunned the medical community and the American population, by changing the guidance to allow infected individuals to end their quarantine after only 5 days!

Source A: www.cdc.gov...

Source B: www.cdc.gov...

So, even though "George" may still be infected with Covid-19, he is free to leave home and infect friends, co-workers, or strangers in the restaurants, simply because the U.S. CDC says it's OK to do so!

-------------------

Sounds to me like the current Administration running this country does NOT want Covid-19 to end.

From what I hear, they're even sending out hundreds of millions of Covid-19 testing kits all across America, knowing that will keep the number of "Cases" high for many months.

Keeping the case numbers high will keep the Pandemic Emergency going. Going long enough to justify mass mail-in and drop-box ballot casting for the November 2022 mid-term elections, 11 months from now. (Like we saw in Nov 2020, due to Covid-19.)

Is it possible the CDC would intentionally enable continued perpetuation of the Covid-19 virus for "election" purposes, even though the virus is a known killer??? No way! Or would they? What do YOU think?

-CareWeMust

i kinda said it before, if everyone has it, what can they do?

the faster it spreads the sooner we get back to normal. no vax no masks no sweat or paranoia about getting it.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
They have to keep the COVID fear alive through the 2022 election. It wouldn't suprise me if they try to keep it through 2024.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The governments of the US and around the world do not want the covid emergency powers to end, soo they can keep holding power over the citizens.

It very obvious that the excuse for the failure of the jabs now, is blamed to the variant from Africa that already is been done in Africa with not pile of bodies for the communist media to feast on.

The jabs are soo bad that yesterday, our military base posted 7 new cases, last week over 50 cases and today another increase of 27 cases, all this people are jabbed and double jabbed and many boosterized.

Now can those here that still are worshiping the covid phama Saviour jabs believe now when I tell you is all a lie?

Everybody that I know and is been plenty since I got sick with covid, have said the same thing, 5 days and you are done.

If it was an original virus that was the killer is gone by now and as usual is always those small percentage of people that any upper respiratory virus will kill them without proper treatments.

Enough is enough, we need to take our powers as the people back.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join