It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 1,000 scientists and health professionals Want to Cancel Joe Rogan Over Covid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
These are the same 1,000 scientists and health professionals who are calling for harsher restrictions, who want to keep the vaccine covid passports systems in place.

They want Cancel Joe Rogan Over Covid because of his guests that appeared and these supposed scientists and health professionals deem this as covid misinformation.

Oh No having anti-vaccine rhetoric?

What the Joe Rogan podcast controversy says about the online misinformation ecosystem

COVID-19 misinformation has gained the signatures of more than a thousand doctors, scientists and health professionals spurred by growing concerns over anti-vaccine rhetoric on the audio app's hit podcast, The Joe Rogan Experience.

Malone made baseless and disproven claims, including falsely stating that getting vaccinated puts people who already have had COVID-19 at higher risk.

"Including falsely stating that vaccinated puts people who already have had COVID-19 at higher risk"

Yet vaccinated are also getting infected despite vaccination and boosting.

Rogan's reach worries health experts
The experts who had being pushing vaccination and boosters for a whole year are worried that Joe Rogan than MSM.

These same scientists and health professionals had being overstating "The benefits outweigh the risks" despite the boosting in Israel, Israel had now seen the highest amount of covid cases despite boosters and vaccination.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I will listen to them when they tell me that the vaccine is safe. They are doctors that's the kind of thing they would know more about than anyone else.

But I don't care what they think of someones podcast or radio show.

I'll listen to whatever I feel like.
edit on 21-1-2022 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This is the only doctor supported letter I recognize

www.citizensjournal.us...

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

So many of the establishment including medical officials such as Fauci have been spectacularly wrong over the past two years, so much so that I don't think it's because they are stupid or incompetent. The ones that are given the power and platform are those willing to play ball and are corrupt.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

A mainstream media meltdown or an FBI raid is today's equivalent to a Pulitzer Prize.

Go Rogan! Don't back down! You're a Redhill by default right now!

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

They can't handle that the power, propaganda, and censorship that protects their cabal is being undermined by a few pockets of free speech.

Dr. Malone, for example, on Rogan.

Why won't any of them debate him? I think he's offered.
edit on 21-1-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Joe should write a few letters himself.

Like the letter F and the letter U.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

There Fight is not with Joe Rogan , there Fight is with Dr.Robert Malone .

When Those in Power have such a Fear of knowledge and learned Wisdom that there reaction is just to silence it then something is Very wrong .

This Planet has a dark bloody History of Fearing Knowledge , it seems history is doomed to repeat itself .

Dr.Malone invented mRNA technology , so please explain how you can tell him he is wrong ?

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

When in doubt, follow the money. Is there any conflict of interest disclosure from the 1000 alleged scientists and doctors that states they have no stock holdings or financial interest in the promotion or maintenance of the alleged disease in question? That would be the first thing I'd look at, followed up by who they work for, where their grants come from, etc...

Science should always be questioned. Scientists and doctors can be bought far easier than most think (actually, I am beginning to believe most don't think these days lol).

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

That would be the first thing I'd look at, followed up by who they work for, where their grants come from, etc...

Dr.Fauci and the NIH of course , He is the largest donor of scientific grants in the USA maybe on Earth.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

That would be the first thing I'd look at, followed up by who they work for, where their grants come from, etc...

Dr.Fauci and the NIH of course , He is the largest donor of scientific grants in the USA maybe on Earth.

I think at this point there has been so much evidence, we know for a fact they are all compromised and in serious conflicts of interest. They have no credibility left since their currency lay in lies and deceit in their blatant profits from death.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

" More than 1000 scientists and health professionals Want to Cancel Joe Biden Over Covid "

Amended for Content .

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Science should always be questioned. Scientists and doctors can be bought far easier than most think

Not the first time in history for a company from bigpharma to do so.
Drug company founder convicted of bribing doctors with money, strippers to sell more Fentanyl

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I'll take "show hype" for 600 please...

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
How many of these scientists and doctors were part of the group who wrote an open letter saying the lab leak theory was a dangerous conspiracy theory?

"We stand together to strongly condemn conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin," says The Lancet statement, which praises the work of Chinese health professionals as "remarkable" and encourages others to sign on as well.

Scientists ‘strongly condemn' rumors and conspiracy theories about origin of coronavirus outbreak

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
How many of these scientists and doctors were part of the group who wrote an open letter saying the lab leak theory was a dangerous conspiracy theory?

"We stand together to strongly condemn conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin," says The Lancet statement, which praises the work of Chinese health professionals as "remarkable" and encourages others to sign on as well.

Scientists ‘strongly condemn' rumors and conspiracy theories about origin of coronavirus outbreak

Only 1498 out of 1000.

That's net, not gross.

Well, it is gross....nvm.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Science should always be questioned. Scientists and doctors can be bought far easier than most think

Not the first time in history for a company from bigpharma to do so.
Drug company founder convicted of bribing doctors with money, strippers to sell more Fentanyl

Just look at Pfizer and GSK, 4-5 billion USD each in bribery, fraud, cooking the research papers, etc., actual criminal fines. Yet nobody went to jail, WTF?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   

How dare health professionals publicly disagree with Joe Rogan! If he's kicked off Spotify, he'll have no voice at all! People will forget who he is!

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
A thousand thats it?? Our company has more than that in our small town. We probably have 10,000 in the US. A thousand aren't anything

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   
1. A threat to their govt funding stream.

2. Opening to being sued by every patient they influenced.

3. The bruised ego is the most dangerous thing is a pride-run male.
edit on 22-1-2022 by tkwasny because: Typo correction

<<   2 >>

join