It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myocarditis/Heart Inflammation Gaining As a Top Reported Adverse Reaction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
From the Canadian Version of VAERS. Shows Heart Inflammation
Myocarditis at the top of the adverse reactions among the list of top reported reactions such high fever, chest pains.. The Heart Inflammation/Myocarditis stand at 1,600+ reported reactions.

This is a concern. As there was a article on this issue by one of the city of Toronto's Toronto Star a few months ago. They weren't lying in their article.

The reported cases for youth/young is slightly growing to 200+.
Reported side effects following COVID-19 vaccination in Canada

edit on 20-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Has been a review of dead by age in the US and it shows that in the range of the 18-49 group dead has increased to a 67 percent, by the end of 2021, this is considered the prime age of adults.

CDC will never tell the causes because is not good for jabbing business. CDC only count dead by with covid, no by covid, and whatever dead certificates said, dead from pneumonia and influenza.

I wonder how many of those dying will be tagged as hart problems after the jab. I think we will never know.

I wonder if Canada will post the real numbers also.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Yes, myocarditis/pericarditis is probably THE most common SERIOUS adverse effect reported after receiving the mRNA vaccines. From the report you cited, serious side effects are only about 20% of the total, so most side effects are not serious enough to warrant a trip to the hospital. All reported serious side effects account for about 1 in 10,000 people vaccinated, also from the report.

A recent study concluded that people getting the placebo report the same non-serious adverse effects at a rate up to 75% that of the people who actually got the vaccine, implying that most non-serious vaccine adverse effects are of psychological origin.

jamanetwork.com...

Maybe you have some different information, but in every study of myocarditis/pericarditis associated with mRNA vaccines that I have read about, all the myocarditis/pericarditis cases were acute and resolved themselves with standard anti-inflammatory treatment in a week or two. I personally have not read of any such cases that resulted in death.
edit on 20-1-2022 by 1947boomer because: Typo

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It’s like they don’t want to listen or simply do care, I am not allowed an exemption even though I have C.O.P.D (chronic obstruction pulmonary disorder) which affects my lungs and I also have Bradycardia which is where I have a resting heart rate of around 50 bpm, Bradycardia has symptoms liking it to myocarditis.

So anyone can see why I’m hesitant at taking such a vaccine in the first place, but professionals in the medical field seem to think otherwise.

Either doctors of today are getting paid to turn a cheek or they are just not good at their job and are still students listening to their hierarchy.
edit on 20-1-2022 by Scubalicious because: Talk to text got out of control

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
🤡🌎

CDC Expert Advice

Would not be surprised if 'health' officials are fueling and using opioid epidemic, to support the COVID narrative.

twitter.com...

Covid killing young people, OR more like...

Drug Overdose Deaths in the U.S. Top 100,000 Annually

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Scubalicious

Those professionals in the medical field think if you had a serious adverse reaction to the first dose you are good to go for a booster makes no sense.

Its like telling a child. Its ok if you had serious reaction to peanuts just eat them your good to go.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
All the videos I've seen so far of Dr McCullough talking about how heart issues happen from these jabs make more and more sense, and he's the #1 published cardio doctor on the planet.

The number of heart related deaths in soccer/rugby in the last year is beyond coincidence. The AMA even released a paper warning of cardiac related risks with the vax.

I'm not telling anyone what they should or shouldn't put in their system, but I do suggest you do your own research and make as healthy a decision as you can live with.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Well we should add one more on there, but my Doctor refused to believe the wonderful vaccine could had done what I was feeling. - electrical zaps in my heart. On the verge of and then full blown panic attacks for over a week.
And I got prescribed antidepressants…
Didn’t take them of course. But it wouldn’t sink in that this wasn’t happening until after I got the vax.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Not a pretty site, but lots of good info here: howbad.info...

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Well, Don't take an mRNA vaccine..... there is another choice to consider.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sending you aroha and strength
a reply to: Macenroe82

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This year is going to be a few new jabs for covid, let's see how Pfizer monopoly will allow them in the US.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

You mean AZ and the J&J that has the baby powder scandal?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scubalicious
It’s like they don’t want to listen or simply do care, I am not allowed an exemption even though I have C.O.P.D (chronic obstruction pulmonary disorder) which affects my lungs and I also have Bradycardia which is where I have a resting heart rate of around 50 bpm, Bradycardia has symptoms liking it to myocarditis.

So anyone can see why I’m hesitant at taking such a vaccine in the first place, but professionals in the medical field seem to think otherwise.

Either doctors of today are getting paid to turn a cheek or they are just not good at their job and are still students listening to their hierarchy.

G,day bloke.
ques.
when was the last time you went to the doctors and he was a fair dinkum aussie born bloke
here in s.a. for me it was 20 years ago. stuff em dont go any more.
i feel like a foreigner in my own country some times

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
👁‍🗨Pfizer becomes "pfizzer"👁‍🗨

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Yes, myocarditis/pericarditis is probably THE most common SERIOUS adverse effect reported after receiving the mRNA vaccines. From the report you cited, serious side effects are only about 20% of the total, so most side effects are not serious enough to warrant a trip to the hospital. All reported serious side effects account for about 1 in 10,000 people vaccinated, also from the report.

A recent study concluded that people getting the placebo report the same non-serious adverse effects at a rate up to 75% that of the people who actually got the vaccine, implying that most non-serious vaccine adverse effects are of psychological origin.

jamanetwork.com...

Maybe you have some different information, but in every study of myocarditis/pericarditis associated with mRNA vaccines that I have read about, all the myocarditis/pericarditis cases were acute and resolved themselves with standard anti-inflammatory treatment in a week or two. I personally have not read of any such cases that resulted in death.

en.wikipedia.org...

What about the sudden spike in vaccinated youth and athlete deaths?

Regarding reports, the data is not tracked well.

VAERS isn't utilized by many health professionals, and many refuse to cite any vaccine injuries on there.
Even Harvard studies show VAERS is underreported not inflated.

gnigh-66270.medium.com...

openvaers.com...

“Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported. Low reporting rates preclude or slow the identification of “problem” drugs and vaccines that endanger public health.”

edit on 20-1-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

75,105,874 doses administered in Canada. 1600+ cases of myocarditis. 0.0021 of a percent of doses have a reaction that is serious, but thankfully, not usually fatal due to modern anti-inflammatory treatments.

Myocarditis and how to think about it… like a cardiologist - Science Based Medicine

How dangerous is myocarditis? The truth about the scary-sounding condition. - Popular Science

edit on 20/1/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

75,105,874 doses administered in Canada. 1600+ cases of myocarditis. 0.0021 of a percent of doses have a reaction that is serious, but thankfully, not usually fatal due to modern anti-inflammatory treatments.

Myocarditis and how to think about it… like a cardiologist - Science Based Medicine

How dangerous is myocarditis? The truth about the scary-sounding condition. - Popular Science

Ever hear of a nondisclosure agreement? I know of three personally who were handed stacks before results were given, my grandmother being one, while on life support after her second dose, healthy for 83yrs, within 36hrs post dose, sepsis, then kidney failure, heart arythmia then full blown life support 12hrs later. Before my aunt, who has power of attorney could arrive, she had the signed papers next to her bed. A colleagues father was given one to sign after a series of heart attacks after his first dose. A good friend's coworker developed a brain aneurysm within 5 days of her first dose, successful operation but allegedly no aftercare or discharge without signing a one inch stack of papers. Purely anecdotal and obviously the whole point of an NDA but.....still don't know a single person who's been on their death bed from covid and I work at a site of 2500ppl from all over Canada, anyone who has a story to share, has a story coinciding with the vaccine, not covid itself. "Shrugs"

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Ah Popular Science is that from the same Popular Science that said the same how safe GMO are to eat? because experts said it to?

Is it ok to eat GMO foods? Scientists say ‘yes.’

Human health-wise, they’re perfectly fine.

Good news: The majority of food safety experts agree that genetically modified organisms, from plants to animals, are generally safe for human consumption.

Farmer-suicide in India: debating the role of biotechnology

Indian farmers plant GMO seeds in civil disobedience ‘satyagraha’ protest

After looking at your first source i couldn't help notice. They did a few pro take ins on cell meats and GMO products. Most MSM outlets had never reported how Farmers India were seeding GMO seeds not in favor of them but as a protest agaisnt them.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I don't kniw who needs to hear this but those heart conditions can absolutely kill you.

When I first went in for chest pains years ago, they ran an ECG and upon discovering abnormal readings I had to get more scans done and was diagnosed with pericarditis. I wasn't allowed to do jack squat for months. Nothing that caused my heart to beat faster. I was told to immediately stop drinking and smoking. No alcohol, no tea, no coffee, no tobacco
products. They even tried telling me to refrain from watching action or horrow movies.

It was that serious, and now they're acting like it's no big deal?

<<   2 >>

join