It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novavax Yes - or No ??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Having avoided the mRNA vaccinations up until now, today I learned that a more traditional protein based vaccination has been approved for use here in Australia from as early as next month.

Carrying the brand name ' novovax ' and currently sourced from India, it has been successfully trialled in quite a few countries and has proven to be 90% effective. Two 5ml. doses two weeks apart are required.

So what are the thoughts of my fellow ATS'ers?

Be jabbed or be sceptical?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

has proven to be 90% effective.

Against what exactly?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

My own personal health profile does not put me in the risk category of needing to go to hospital.

I'm not prepared to take any kind of medical procedure, experimental or otherwise, for a non medical reason. So when it's suggested that it's the best way to get my freedom back, all I can say is @#$% %$^#$%^ $%$@& *(&%$$$.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Apparently omicron, although not sure if it was developed for delta.

Ed: the company is currently working on an update to specifically target the omicron strain.
edit on 20-1-2022 by Timely because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2022 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I don't see any statistics to back that up. Have a source?

Many sources claim that they are still working on an Omicron specific vaccine.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The original source I looked at did not specify omicron. Please see my edit.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Having avoided the mRNA vaccinations up until now, today I learned that a more traditional protein based vaccination has been approved for use here in Australia from as early as next month.

Carrying the brand name ' novovax ' and currently sourced from India, it has been successfully trialled in quite a few countries and has proven to be 90% effective. Two 5ml. doses two weeks apart are required.

The mRNA vax, was 98% effective, until it was not by empirical data.
If you want to be part of the actual science, go for it.
Otherwise, why risk it?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

My main reservation of the Pfizer etc. mRNA was the unknown after effects. It seems this one performs the same as flu, mumps, tetanus type vaxes. In which case the safety is not so questionable.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Same boat as you. I too just saw this on the news and need to decide. Maybe will take a few days for other information to come out? But so far if i absolutely had too this would be the one i would choose to date.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This vaccine was allegedly supposed to be available in Canada as well. I don't think some members here understand what some of us have been living under for awhile now. I share the same beliefs when it comes to autonomy but have said plenty I would consider this if shtf. I work in mining and since passports in Canada I've been logging 3400kms on my truck just to drive to work and back home for my rotation at the site I'm on.
The thing that has made me want to scream is mandating not just in general, but before a traditional form was even available.

I'm at the point now , with all the news this week, this is the hill I'll go down on. I wouldn't trust any vaccine being produced in this time frame and claiming efficacy. Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Timely, here's the issue for me.

"Medicine" as a profession has discredited itself. Lack of trust is now in the way. They say its okay? Hmm, maybe I'll wait and see.

FWIW, I don't get annual flu shots anymore either. Being out of the daily work grind resulted in me getting sick much less.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Moelson

"this is the hill I'll go down on". Right there with you mate.

Anyone who gets it now is doing it for convenience.

Sure I get the whole job thing. But you'd best remember that the world you're signing up for is one that supports nazi segregation and fascist totalitarianism.

Not only that but your enslavement awaits. Don't forget your requirement to get your mandatory injection, lest you be cancelled.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   
No. It's the same protein spike just created via moth cells which get picked out and attached to fatty lipids. Still the same spike. Just produced and harvested differently. It's the spike that's dangerous.

It doesn't make a difference.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   
How much do you trust the people telling you it is safe?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

That indeed is a major consideration.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

I was unaware of that,. It is being sold as a traditional Vax. Got any links?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   

It's a no from me. Not because I dispute the thing, but because they're forcing my hand to push back.

They started the fire. not I.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   

its still a wuhan spike only shot

aka its worthless, just like the current line up

this just injects a bunch of spike into you, instead of forcing your body to create it

maybe not as bad for you, but still horrible

the spike is the most pathogenic part of the virus, it is what causes all of the severe damage from the virus, by itself, when its free, just as they will be injecting into you

this has been known since 2005 with Kuba et al injecting spike into the tails of mice, it causes ARDS, aka SARS

ARDS = Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
SARS = Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome

All of the blood clotting, the immune dysregulation, the stroke, the myocarditis, the deaths from the mRNA and adenovirus based gene therapy bioweapons

Same potential outcome with novavax

Why would you take any? The narrative is crumbling before our eyes. CDC just admitted natural infection is better against delta than the shots, and Omicron is a cold. Starbuck just rescinded their mandate. Starbucks.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Extremistcontent

What ever happened to creating an immune response by injecting some dead virus into you .... ?

New agenda it seems.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Why it's a rna virus you can not develop long lasting immunity ever

Unless scientists invent a way to see into the future to predict mutations its all futile

<<   2 >>

join