It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1000 Studies Prove Covid-19 Vaccines are Dangerous

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

You have done absolutely nothing.

I looked at your very first study you linked to and it supported my point that the number of illnesses from the vaccine has been minimal. 45 out of 150 million shots is minimal. Their actual words in the study, you know the one you suggest proves great danger

VITT appears to be a very rare side-effect of vaccination

This is your study, that you linked to... End of story...

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I looked at your very first study you linked to and it supported my point that the number of illnesses from the vaccine has been minimal. 45 out of 150 million shots is minimal. Their actual words in the study, you know the one you suggest proves great danger

You cherry picked one thing. You haven't debunked anything, let alone 1011 studies. You've done nothing.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You cherry picked one thing. You haven't debunked anything, let alone 1011 studies. You've done nothing.

I looked at the very first one how is that cherry picking, do you think the rest will be different, I don't.

Maybe you should actually read some before you use them to push some stupid title. Once again they are your links to your studies, not my fault when I looked they are actually against your narrative, geez guy give it a rest.

I'm not going through every study and I'm not trying to debunk any of them, but I did pretty much destroyed your narrative with your own material, and that's good enough for me.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I looked at the very first one how is that cherry picking, do you think the rest will be different, I don't.

Maybe you should actually read some before you use them to push some stupid title. Once again they are your links to your studies, not my fault when I looked they are actually against your narrative, geez guy give it a rest.

I'm not going through every study and I'm not trying to debunk any of them, but I did pretty much destroyed your narrative with your own material, and that's good enough for me.

No, you didn't prove anything with the first one. You're just pretending to.

"I don't think anything will be different"

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Something's not adding up.

If there are 1,000 studies declaring these fake vaccines to be unsafe, why hasn't at least 1 major country declared them as such?

I understand how the USA puts revenue and profits over lives and health, which prevents top authorities here from declaring them as unsafe.

But what about countries that don't profit from the "vaccines"..countries that pay to obtain them. Surely they would have no problem with banning them.

Repeat, Something's not adding up.

It doesn’t work out very well for the leaders and it tends to end badly for them.

“WHY ARE SO MANY AFRICAN LEADERS DYING? BEING ASSASSINATED?”

“COULD IT BE a coincidence that they all rejected the 'rona jab / COVID carry-on in their country?“

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

No, you didn't prove anything with the first one.

He/she did:
"VITT appears to be a very rare side-effect of vaccination" ≠ "Covid-19 Vaccines are Very Dangerous".

edit on 20-1-2022 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

No, you didn't prove anything with the first one. You're just pretending to.

"I don't think anything will be different"

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   

vaccine acquired immune deficiency syndrome, also known as vAIDS. 

If this was a real thing then it would have shown up in a wide range of health studies, such as monitoring programs for Aids patients, or literally any communicable disease tracking study like hepititus. We'd be seeing sky rocketing cases of all kinds of things, just like with AIDS in the 1980s that was tracked through a study on sexually transmitted diseases that found strange outbreaks of other diseases.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Strange how no anti vax us leaders have been killed.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   

How do we know that those 1011 studies are more reliable than the ones which say the exact opposite?

Why should I trust a study by some unknown person on bitchute who I've never heard of over a study saying the opposite by a person with a long standing reputation for excellence and impartiality?

Couldn't those 1011 studies have been paid for by China or Russia to discredit the Western vaxes so that people would be scared into buying their own ones?

China has a big pharma too, and who knows what they might be willing to do to discredit the competition.

It could even be that China is simply looking up on social media to see who has been vaxed and when, the straight up murdering them using next level weapons to make it look like the vax killed them. If they can target a diplomats with sound based weapons then they surely must be able to target civilians.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

How do we know that those 1011 studies are more reliable than the ones which say the exact opposite?

Why should I trust a study by some unknown person on bitchute who I've never heard of over a study saying the opposite by a person with a long standing reputation for excellence and impartiality?

Couldn't those 1011 studies have been paid for by China or Russia to discredit the Western vaxes so that people would be scared into buying their own ones?

China has a big pharma too, and who knows what they might be willing to do to discredit the competition.

It could even be that China is simply looking up on social media to see who has been vaxed and when, the straight up murdering them using next level weapons to make it look like the vax killed them. If they can target a diplomats with sound based weapons then they surely must be able to target civilians.

No one takes your BS spam seriously, dude. Just stop.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Think of it like this... you get 1000 photos proving UFOs exist, claim them all to be undeniable proof then the very first photo on the first page is Billy Meyers Wedding Cake UFO landed in a driveway Photo...

If the '1000 of studies prove vaxx is dangerous' claim opens with a piece of evidence that says it statistically isnt dangerous... then yeah, anyone can and has the right to assume the rest of the evidence for that claim is just as flimsy or misinterpreted... even if you went extreme say and the other 999 studies are all solid proof, the entire thing shot itself in the foot in the opening seconds which becomes a serious hinderance to all credibility (statistically even if there were a 50/50 split between the studies results that would still only indicate inconclusive and insubstantial risks... ie no one can agree to a significant margin).
edit on 21-1-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

None of them have any national clout and don’t pose a major threat at this point.

The national political party in power is concentrating on dismantling the country and jabbing any stragglers.

As long as the agenda is pushed forward nationally those in Washington are snug as a bug in a rug.

If American Citizens had the same experience with vaccines as India and Continental Africa do it would prompt the building of a wall around the Whitehouse for the safety of those inside.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Something's not adding up.

If there are 1,000 studies declaring these fake vaccines to be unsafe, why hasn't at least 1 major country declared them as such?

I understand how the USA puts revenue and profits over lives and health, which prevents top authorities here from declaring them as unsafe.

But what about countries that don't profit from the "vaccines"..countries that pay to obtain them. Surely they would have no problem with banning them.

Repeat, Something's not adding up.

What people are not looking at is the actual number of cases for each illness associated with the vaccine. What is interesting is the J&J is not mRNA, but accounts for the vast majority of the blood clot cases.

Out of 16 million J&J shots 50 TTS and 5 deaths

Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) occurring after Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 vaccination is rare. As of November 10, 2021, more than 16 million doses of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine have been given in the United States. CDC and FDA have identified 50 confirmed reports of people who got the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine and later developed TTS, including 5 confirmed reports of death. Women ages 18-49, especially, should be aware of the rare but increased risk of this adverse event

Out of 418 million Moderna shots 2 cases

To date, two confirmed cases of TTS following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Moderna) have been reported to VAERS after more than 418 million doses of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines administered in the United States. Based on available data, there is not an increased risk for TTS after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination.

Nobody believes there is only 2 cases in 418 million. Not for a second.

Did you go through at 1011 studies and debunk them all yet?

(in my best Maxwel Smart voice) Would you believe 6,600? That value is extrapolated from VAERS and is only for that "TTS" outcome. While THAT is rare, other Cardiac events are not. For instance, Myocarditis is fairly common, and can leave One damaged for life.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

If American Citizens had the same experience with vaccines as India and Continental Africa do it would prompt the building of a wall around the Whitehouse for the safety of those inside.

Wait...Aren't they doing something like that now? I mean, it may be only a 'fence' right now, but what will it be after the elections this year?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Are you serious?

The chart you posted is a google trends chart!.....it refers to search trend figures , not cases of myocarditis!

Your "400 athletes collapsing and dying in the last 6 months" hogwash link seems more intersted in my signing up to various nonsense in the hopes of reciveing bitcoins!

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

It’s because of climate change silly!

nationalpost.com...

www.independent.co.uk...

They need to get rid of the unvaccinated. Without this control group there’s nobody to compare the vaccinated’S failing health to.

Then it can be blamed on climate change, white males, religion, and free thinking.

The brainwash hogwash in motion!!

<< 1  2   >>

join