It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Admits PCR Test Cannot Detect Infection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Since everyone plays the game, that's a lot of hate to carry.

Best just to change the game, or at least level the playing field.

Sorry, while we all are playing A game, we are definitely not all playing the same game.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Social circumstance and geography are as apt to dictate the game we get to play as much as talent and intelligence.

As to the game being different, our basic wants and needs are the same, even if it does depend on where ones born on the game board.

Its somewhat rigged to begin with put it that way.

edit on 22-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

a reply to: SeaWorthy

Plenty of muppets praying for a civil war.

But why would they need a war?

Because it is that time.

Those that are calling for war, have never lived through one. Easy to get them on board, when they are sold that it is the answer, the other guy is bad, someone else is going to fight the battle, some place else, and only the bad guys are going to die.

When the war and death comes to their streets, teaching their children to duck under a desk will not protect them.

They have run the country into the ground. They have enough young people feeling hopeless and discontented.

TPTB wants a great reset. War is the fastest, easiest, tried and proven way, to make that happen, while continuing their power, control, and wealth.

Of course my noncompliant, recalcitrant self, will be a dissenter. No surprise there.

See you in the gulag, or on the other side.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: nicevillegrl

Can you show me where CDC guidelines ever called for a negative PCR test? I work in a hospital, we follow the CDC, never ever was that something we did because it makes no sense.

They are a for profit business

-Canadian airline industry complicit with government

-The gov have been subsidizing the industry using the $$$$ made from millions of COVID-19 tests

-Gov buys these tests for pennies on the dollar from China, then turns around and "sells" it to people who are travelling who must provide a test result

-Guess who owns the company that brought in all the tests and administers them to travelers, charging them when they're flying out and after flying back into Canada

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

A new world order is inevitable SeaWorthy.

The alternative being to continue to squabble over petty religious indifference, ever diminishing resources, and imaginary lines on maps.

Its how we get there that counts.

Needs to be for the people as opposed to the chosen few.

Good luck getting the masses to turn out in force and fight any sort of major conflict for the bankers on far off shores these days, because most of us simply are not that stupid.

We see the soldiers daft enough to have fallen for there spiel that come back in pieces, both mentally and physically that cannot even get a house or prosthetic limb for there service and troubles.

If they wish a major conflict they will require there ICBM and there ivory towers burn in nuclear fire just like the rest of the world, need to be really stupid to bite the hand that feeds them.

Under God yes but by Man! NO!
Think about it, all the planet under a handful of the most corrupt dictators! If anyone looking at the details of what is happening can still believe that Man can rule Man with decency and compassion I am stunned!

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Plenty of muppets praying for a civil war.

But why would they need a war?

Because it is that time.

Those that are calling for war, have never lived through one. Easy to get them on board, when they are sold that it is the answer, the other guy is bad, someone else is going to fight the battle, some place else, and only the bad guys are going to die.

When the war and death comes to their streets, teaching their children to duck under a desk will not protect them.

They have run the country into the ground. They have enough young people feeling hopeless and discontented.

TPTB wants a great reset. War is the fastest, easiest, tried and proven way, to make that happen, while continuing their power, control, and wealth.

Of course my noncompliant, recalcitrant self, will be a dissenter. No surprise there.

See you in the gulag, or on the other side.

So true for the winners! Just think all Uighurs making things for free! The get fed don't they? Yes! Winner!

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I don't do bitchute and you don't need to source anything except the CDC to answer what I asked.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I don't do bitchute and you don't need to source anything except the CDC to answer what I asked.

Lol you do ATS but not look at any video on BC LOL

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Nope, I don't do videos in general and bitchute is so full of useless junk and lies it's worthless to waste my time with it. Bitchute cant tell me what the CDC said, that requires sourcing the CDC.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is the URL that was provided:
CDC Work and School Testing

If you look under the section, that says: "Considerations for testing in different scenarios" this is the rationale they were using.

This page - more up-to-date - also mentions testing to lower the quarantine period but no longer "requires" it:
CDC Current Work/Isolation/Testing Requirements

edit on 22-1-2022 by nicevillegrl because: Added link

edit on 22-1-2022 by nicevillegrl because: spelling

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Need to find one first that's actually saying something or shows some interest.

Never heard the big dude chime up yet and nether has anyone else if they are honest.

Only thing coming to save us, is us.

As to decency and compassion, that's all about our ability to empathise with others, essentially being taught right from wrong, which is our parents job.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

Nothing in that link says to use PCR testing to end isolation, in fact it says this.

NAATs have detected SARS-CoV-2 RNA in some recovered people’s respiratory specimens for up to 3 months after illness onset but without direct evidence that virus that can replicate or cause disease. Consequently, evidence supports a time-based and symptom-based strategy to determine when to discontinue isolation or other precautions rather than a test-based strategy.

Perhaps you can show me where it says to use PCR testing to end isolation?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm not arguing with you. I don't care that much. Regardless of what I think, I am just subject to what my employer said per the link they sent and how they interpreted it.

Below is the part I referenced in my response to you, under the section... "Considerations for testing in different scenarios." Again, this is the rationale my employer was using for testing requirement to return to work. And yes, I agree with you, the page does seem to contradict itself further down.

Positive test results using a viral test (NAAT or antigen) in persons with signs or symptoms consistent with COVID-19 indicate that the person has COVID-19 and should not come to work and should isolate at home. Decisions to discontinue isolation for workers with COVID-19 and allow them to return to the workplace may follow either a symptom-based, time-based, or a test-based strategy (see Testing to determine resolution of infection below).

A negative antigen test in persons with signs or symptoms of COVID-19 should be confirmed by a laboratory-based NAAT, a more sensitive test. Results from NAATs are considered the definitive result when there is a discrepancy between the antigen and NAAT test. For more information, see the antigen test algorithms for community settings and congregate settings.

(This section gives the return-to-work choice of symptom-based, time-based, or test-based strategy. The paragraph below says that a negative antigen test should be confirmed by a lab-based NAAT. This is the selection my employer has been following. Although, they just changed to the time-based return to work standards.]

edit on 24-1-2022 by nicevillegrl because: Added comment

<< 1  2  3   >>

join