It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID 4th jab: Antibodies rise, not enough to prevent Omicron infection

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

“Two weeks after administering the fourth vaccine, we see a good increase in the antibodies, higher than after the third dose, but not high enough against Omicron,” lead researcher Prof. Gili Regev-Yochay said.

“People are getting infected, maybe in slightly lower numbers compared to individuals in the control group, but not lower in any significant way,” she said.

COVID 4th jab: Antibodies rise, not enough to prevent Omicron infection

I think that's it, I've had enough.

Enough of this vaccine hoarding, non patent-waiving groundhog-day pandemic market trickery. You're out, next! Can we start to build resilient healthcare systems and get our #ing lives back now? Thanks.

Good day!

edit on 18-1-2022 by Spartakush because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Deaths are way down here in this country. Positive cases of the flu or whatever name one wants to give it these days have skyrocketed though. But then again we use to call this the flu season.

Remember its easier to remember the truth.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Spartakush

Because the spike has mutated and you can make all the antibodies you want it’s not gonna do Shiite

Except for heavily bias your immune response toward the Wuhan spike which is completely worthless.

And decimate your CTL’s, NK cells, IFN, remove any previous cross reactive immunity.

Oh and cause untold damage from the massive dose of spike and antibodies (which aren’t neutralizing for the most part).

VAIDS. ADE. PRION DISEASE. CANCER. INFERTILITY. MYOCARDITIS.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I am sure they will weaken covid with the 5 jab and to make it a cure the 6 and 7 jab will be the winner.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Antibodies rise, just not ones that work against Omicron. They will rise after the flu vaccine too, I wouldn't recommend 4 flu shots to help with Omicron though.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

If the virus has mutated significantly on the spike protein that they were using to produce antibody response, then the antibodies will not work well.

Boosting the number of antibodies that don't work well just means you have more of what already doesn't work. So it stands to reason that merely having a high number of antibodies wouldn't stop infection.

There is a reason why I haven't gotten my booster.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

My hospital has mandated the booster. Follow the science and all ....

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Vaccine Inequity: Meet the Doctor Refusing a Booster as Rich Nations Get 16x More Doses Than Poor

Wealthy nations have received over 16 times more COVID-19 vaccines per person than poorer nations dependent on the COVAX program backed by the World Health Organization, according to a new Financial Times analysis. COVAX, which was set up to ensure global equitable access to vaccines, has delivered only 400 million doses after promising 1.4 billion this year. Higher-income countries struck separate vaccine deals with manufacturers, leaving COVAX with less negotiating power. While the United States rolls out booster shots and stockpiles six vaccines per person, less than 3% of people in low-income countries have received at least a single dose. Infectious disease expert Dr. Monica Gandhi says she will not receive a booster as a healthcare worker because of the global vaccine inequity, and argues the push for boosters “detracts from the fact that we in no way have fulfilled a moral and ethical obligation to the world.” We also speak with Kate Elder, senior vaccines adviser for Doctors Without Borders, who says that it is a structural issue caused by global leaders who are not “equitably sharing vaccines around the world.”

edit on 18-1-2022 by Spartakush because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

My husband is not getting the booster either, my mother-in-law is a healthy 87-year-old, she have the booster, first jab JJ booster by Pfizer, my sister-in-law had the JJ also she got it the same day her mother did, my sister-in-law ended in the ER with blood clogs and having surgery, she has been advised no to take any other jabs including boosters.

I think this the reason the boosters will not be mandate in any way or form boosters are nothing but the same jabs that people already got in their bodies, the hospital my daughter works at will not be enforcing any boosters or jabs, but them again she is in Florida.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Sounds a bit like putting diesel in a petrol motor, I mean, they both run engines, right?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So many desperate people wanting anything to work.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

i personally like this part

from the article
lead researcher Prof. Gili Regev-Yochay said

"
By now, we know that the level of antibodies needed to be protected from Omicron is probably too high for this vaccine, even if it is a good vaccine,” she said.

translation this shi1t doesn't work but we are going to continue pushing it on you.

good vaccine that doesn't work, lol .

5 jabs for the omnicron that has beeen shown to be no worse than a common cold for most. insanity

im sure they will get the next variant right with the 12th booster, but in the meantime go ahead take it anyways.
edit on 07131America/ChicagoTue, 18 Jan 2022 18:07:24 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

except for natural immunity and actually staying healthy and supplementation .......

Its like PEOPLE are looking for ANYTHING thats a cure besides relying on themselves........how far we have fallen.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

how far we have fallen.

I'm not sue how things are going in the US, but over here in Australia we are still mid-flight.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

how far we have fallen.

I'm not sue how things are going in the US, but over here in Australia we are still mid-flight.

Is that because you launched even farther?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Science isn't desperation or what we want to work.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Is that because you launched even farther?

Not sure. I think we may have ignited more boosters to achieve a complete breakdown of civil society escape velocity.
edit on 18 1 2022 by myselfaswell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It is when it's clearly not working, but it keeps happening anyway.

And when I say that I am not talking about the shot inducing antibody formation, I am talking about them continuing to push it as a means of stopping COVID when it's obvious the virus has moved on so the shot doesn't stop it.

We don't do this with the annual flu shot. We move on to the next formulation and acknowledge when the year's batch sucks and say so.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

That's not science, that's politics.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

That's not science, that's politics.

No that's insanity.

<<   2  3 >>

join