It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Postal Service has a new page today for ordering free COVID-19 tests

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko Ketsuko, the availability of COVID-19 tests on US store shelves may depend on supplies to those stores in your region. Here in SoCal I haven't seen any such test kits on store shelves this month. So 4 free test kits from the US Federal government will be helpful.

edit on 1/18/2022 by Uphill because: typo

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill

Supplies were already sketchy, but the US government just became the biggest customer for test kit companies much like it did with monoclonal antibodies. Guess what treatment no one has.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill

Paid for by the hard-working taxpaying United States citizens. It just pizzes me off when I hear the government says free. They are lying right to your face when they say that. I don't need any tests. So if the government could, just send me a refund, it is my money after all.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Only three months late... Lets go Brandon

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The at home test I am seeing on the News now is Abbott BinaxNow.

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 1812022 by Ektar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
FYI Before clicking "Place My Order" @ USPS.com

Privacy Act Statement

Your information will be used to provide COVID-19 Testing Kits to the address you provided, and to provide company and product fulfillment information about that testing kit to a federal executive agency.

Collection is authorized by 39 U.S.C. 401, 403, 404, and 411.

Supplying your information is voluntary, but if not provided, we may not be able to fulfill your request for a COVID-19 Testing Kit.

We do not disclose your information to third parties without your consent, except to act on your behalf or request, or as legally required.

This includes the following limited circumstances: to a congressional office on your behalf; to agencies and entities to facilitate or resolve financial transactions; to a U.S. Postal Service auditor; for law enforcement purposes, to labor organizations as required by applicable law; incident to legal proceedings involving the Postal Service; to government agencies in connection with decisions as necessary; to agents or contractors when necessary to fulfill a business function or provide products and services to customers; for customer service purposes; and to other federal executive agencies pursuant to 39 U.S.C § 411.

For more information regarding our privacy policies visit www.usps.com/privacypolicy.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust -- so I'm on their list? I'm not surprised. But they are on my list, too. It works both ways.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
No thank you no telling what is on those swabs .

ethylene oxide.

a carcinogen(epa, dhhs)

its labeled "Sterile-eo" on the swab package.

<< 1   >>

join