It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandates for the Vaccinated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
I know, right. I say the same thing all the time to vaccinated people. I still am blamed for the spread.

I can’t fly internationally but I’m still blamed for the delta and moronicon spread.

If mandates were enacted for the vaccinated heads would explode as they try and navigate the logic.

I haven't blamed you for anything. I got vaccinated because I enjoy international travel and already had a couple of vacations booked when the vaccines rolled out. I knew what was coming.

Again though, what would you mandate the vaccinated people to do?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I haven't changed solutions and the bottle I'm currently using is the same I was using with the previous batch of contact lenses, and they didn't give us repetitive eye infections.

Maybe it's not the contact lenses, but it's the only thing that was changed when it happened.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Us you say , How Tribal of you .

I wonder how will you react when the Truth comes out on the Vaccine .

I am vaccinated, so OP is talking about me. Since there's billions of us, I said "us". Make sense?

I can't wait for tHe TrUtH! What ya reckon it'll be?

I don't know , But promise me you wont delete your account when it does.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   
But the manufactured class warfare can’t just fizzle out! There’s far too much potential for the worst of human nature to be exploited here!!!

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: BlackOops

How about no mandates for anyone.

Have all the politicians apologize for trying to go all police-state on us and we return to normal.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
I know, right. I say the same thing all the time to vaccinated people. I still am blamed for the spread.

I can’t fly internationally but I’m still blamed for the delta and moronicon spread.

If mandates were enacted for the vaccinated heads would explode as they try and navigate the logic.

I haven't blamed you for anything. I got vaccinated because I enjoy international travel and already had a couple of vacations booked when the vaccines rolled out. I knew what was coming.

Again though, what would you mandate the vaccinated people to do?

Not you specifically, but those that have taken it too far and are basically fostering a distain for the unvaccinated. A great example would by our PM JT and those who take him seriously.

As far as mandating the vaccinated I was speaking hypothetically. I am not for mandates for anyone. It’s more a walk a mile in my shoes point.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Nobody has been vaccinated against this plague. It’s main symptoms are the damage it’s ‘side’ affects have on the gullible. Trying to vaccinate against normality is idiotic.

a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The only mandate for the vaccinated is unwritten but implied to mean "go to work and pay taxes."

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: coamanach
a reply to: musicismagic

Interesting that you mention that...

Since I bought my last contact lenses, I've ha a couple of eye infections and once my eye lids swelled like I had just boxed with Mike Tyson...

Since I'm not vaccinated, I wonder if the contamination isn't at the source...

Same happened with my son who wears contact lenses. He didn't wear them again after the infection and he is fine where I kept on putting them and got many...

The source of everyone getting eye infections is not the vaccines, but rather the forced wearing of masks.

When you wear a mask, all the bacteria from your mouths get exhaled onto your mask and into your eyes. Then you start breathing (inhaling) extra germs from your mask and when you exhale it goes into your eyes.

This video best demonstrates all the different types of masks and how the exhaled air (with bacteria) goes straight into your eyes. A lot of people get eye infections from wearing masks.

Mask Tests and Your Eyes

<< 1   >>

join