It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid-19 OMICRON Infects Primarily Those Who Are FULLY VACCINATED.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Monday, January 17, 2022

Regarding the Covid-19 vaccines, we are not experiencing what was promised by health "experts" at our U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Health Czar, Dr. Anthony Fauci.

THEY PROMISED the Covid-19 Vaccines would REDUCE the odds we'd contract Covid-19.

Instead, the vaccines are acting as a Covid-19 MAGNET-ATTRACTANT!

Data continues to arrive demonstrating that vaccines are not only powerless against the highly transmissible, but mild Omicron variant, the new strain appears to favor the fully vaccinated.

In Canada, 76.87 percent of the population is fully vaccinated, and 81.1 percent of recent cases are amongst the fully vaccinated, Dr. Ezra Kahan reported on Twitter.

A Robert Koch Institute report released on Thursday found that that 95.58 percent of the Omicron cases in Germany are fully vaccinated, including 28 percent who had received a “booster.” Only 4.42 percent of the Omicron cases in Germany are unvaccinated. Reportedly, 71.1 percent of the total population is fully vaccinated in Germany.

In Israel, 61 percent of the cases for the week ending on Dec. 25 were boosted. Another 18 percent were fully vaccinated. Only 19 percent were unvaccinated.
Illustrative graphics and charts here: tennesseestar.com...

As pointed out in this www.abovetopsecret.com... ATS post, it's looking increasingly likely that the Covid-19 "vaccines" were designed to attract/foster illnesses and diseases. The primary goal being to generate long-term revenue for the medical and pharmaceutical industries.

If almost everyone gets vaccinated against Covid-19, there will be almost no "control group" of healthier UnVaxxed people to shine a light on the insidious health problems enabled by these so-called "vaccines".

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/17/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Either that, or the vaccines don't work and since the vaxed don't have to prove they're covid free while going anywhere they like, they just keep spreading it wherever they go.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Israeli trial, world’s first, finds 4th dose ‘not good enough’ against Omicron

www.timesofisrael.com...

However, we see many infected with Omicron who received the fourth dose. Granted, a bit less than in the control group, but still a lot of infections,” she added.

“The bottom line is that the vaccine is excellent against the Alpha and Delta [variants], for Omicron it’s not good enough,” she said.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
There is no difference between the vaxxed and the unvaxxed .
None.
"The vaccine will keep you from getting COVID"
Oh , wait , we were wrong.
"The vaccine will stop the spread of COVID"
"The vaccine will lesson the symptoms when you get COVID"
Oh , wait , we were wrong"
"Just take the vaccine . We need everyone vaccinated"

Not counting that some of the "vaxxed" received placebos .
No difference .
None .

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

As I posted in another thread, Dr. Vinay Prasad has has come to much the same conclusion after reviewing the newest data.

Putting these 3 studies together: what is the conclusion? Two doses of vaccine does nothing or almost nothing to stop symptomatic sars-cov-2. Three doses barely does anything, and the effect will likely attenuate over time. Finally, as the number of exposures increase from 2 to 22 to 202, the cumulative probability of infection will approach 1.

It Is Time to Face Reality about the Vaccines

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but I believe the variants were conceived to explain the break through cases. The vaccinated can't get the covid, wink wink, but oh no we have a variant.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

I'm sorry, but I believe the variants were conceived to explain the break through cases. The vaccinated can't get the covid, wink wink, but oh no we have a variant.

LOOK what was just shown to me by one of our incredible ATS members named "CrazyFox".

Pfizer Vaccine Datasheet: labeling.pfizer.com...

Doesn't it appear the PFIZER vaccine should have its Use Authorization revoked by the FDA, because it has failed to PREVENT COVID-19, as the official datasheet plainly states, right at the top?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have no idea if this is true or not, but I AM fully vaccinated (both shots, no booster) and I got Omicron 2 weeks ago, and I am still recovering. So, for whatever it's worth, my experience confirms the thread title.

For the record, I wasn't looking to get vaccinated, but I needed it to keep my job. Outside of all current talk about vaccines, I am one of the "lucky few" that got the Lime Disease vaccine that is no longer on the market, and it made me sick. Long before taking the vax was political at all, I was really nervous about taking it because of my past negative experience with the LD one.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSlash

There isn't a vaccine for the Omicron variant.

If there were any sort of continuity to the authoritarian actions, we would have been locked down until each variant had its own vaccine.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
There is no difference between the vaxxed and the unvaxxed .
None.
"The vaccine will keep you from getting COVID"
"The vaccine will stop the spread of COVID"
"The vaccine will lesson the symptoms when you get COVID"
Oh , wait , we were wrong"
"Just take the vaccine . We need everyone vaccinated"

Not counting that some of the "vaxxed" received placebos .
No difference .
None .

That's a good illustration of how the Covid-19 vaccine "science" has evolved.

I think humankind is getting dumber.

We didn't have this much trouble developing REAL vaccines for Chicken Pox, Polio, Measles, etc.. and that was many decades ago!

edit on 1/17/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSlash

Your company owners didn't want to wait until the Supreme Court ruled whether Biden's vaccine mandate upon large employers was LEGAL or ILLEGAL?

There's going to be hell to pay for a lot of them, as time passes, and people get sick(er), because they were forced to be vaccinated when there was no law requiring them to be.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The U.S. medical establishment wants everyone to be vaccinated as many times as possible. The more shots you get, the weaker your long-term immune system becomes.

Illnesses and Diseases = Big Money for the Medical and Pharmaceutical industries.

Everything in the U.S. is geared towards pumping you full of the poison.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

It is possible that you are right with this. I study a lot of research and half of the crap is crap...money sets the parameters used to design the research and also dictates the interpretations of the research. This is not new, it has been going on for decades.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Its not possible to create long lasting immunity to a rna virus it's simply not possible

Even natraly acquired immunity is short lived they simply mutate to fast

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
We are missing something with this vaccine. I wonder if there is some sort of side effect from the vaccine that takes away people's ability to reason correctly. Nope, I don't think that is the case, there are people here who have had the vaccine that can still think well. It may be a psychological effect though, they get vaccinated and all the fear promoting that caused them stress is reduced, they do not want to go back to believing they may get sick and die again. I see lots of people getting every booster, they will become psychologically addicted to vaccines even if they don't work.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: infolurker

The U.S. medical establishment wants everyone to be vaccinated as many times as possible. The more shots you get, the weaker your long-term immune system becomes.

Illnesses and Diseases = Big Money for the Medical and Pharmaceutical industries.

Everything in the U.S. is geared towards pumping you full of the poison.

I'm not willing to disagree to your premise. But I will question it. I agree the "vax" dose not work and we do not know the harm for getting multiple doses. I have had to get 3 shots, to keep my job. My lawyer friends and I are talking that over. . .
But there is no long term gain to diminishing the human immune system.
Unless you fall into the depopulation theory.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
obviously when the majority of the populace is vaccinated the majority who get covid would be vaccinated... but more unvaccinated are hospitalized than vaccinated.
www.ctvnews.ca...

n Tuesday there were 762 hospitalizations per one million people among the unvaccinated, compared to 171 hospitalizations per one million people among those with at least two vaccine doses.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
What is the end game?

Where is the sense in quadruple vaccinating cops, frontline hospital staff including doctors, teachers and most of the populous? To kill them off?

We need doctors when there is only half a billion left, some of this does not make sense.

500 000 000 ……. Be in touch with nature.

Pfft

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The mild half cold which is Omnicron is bad if your immune system has been damaged by the spike protein. Just wait for a good seasonal flue to ramp up, but hey they have organized for that.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

<<   2  3  4 >>

join