It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats App did you know this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If now you change your Avatar on Whats app , your real name will show up. Although your original name that you used when you signed up with will be on your screen, ( usually a fictitious name ) your contacts now will have your real name.

Its been said ' there is no privacy on the internet ".

Not sure what changes have been made on ATS but I wonder if you change your Avatar will it affect your name also on FB, Twitter, Whats app and so on.

edit on 0100000042372022-01-17T21:37:42-06:00374201pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
delete
edit on 0100000037362022-01-17T21:36:37-06:00363701pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Did you know that since 2016 facebook have been running a TOR server into the back of facebook allowing pedos from the dark web unfettered anonymous access to and allowing them to share sick pedo stuff.

As far as I'm aware they refuse to take it down.

One of the many many reasons I don't use any of their crap.
edit on 17 1 2022 by myselfaswell because: whatevs

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Did you know that since 2016 facebook have been running a TOR server into the back of facebook allowing pedos from the dark web unfettered anonymous access to and allowing them to share sick pedo stuff.

Maybe that is how the LEO catch them?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Do you have any proof that isn't a BitChute video, a TGP link or a maybe some Phrack IRC channel. (hell I just dated myself that last one)

SInce I would think you know how TOR and other similar nodes work could you explain the topology of the TOR + Facebook + Pedos from the Dark Web network?

top topics

join