It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batch numbers indicate premeditated mass murder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

I’m not confused.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

They have just rolled out the Vax in NZ today for kids five to eleven, five kids collapsed at the vax center, and the media just walked away and didn't want to know. The staff told the parents to take the kids to the hospital in their cars because they didn't want to alarm the punters. Anyone who says this is a vaccine should take their boosters and be done with it.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
LMFAO

SMGDH..another awesome bitchute..

They censored it on YouTube and other liberal platforms to avoid hurt feelz
edit on 17-1-2022 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Stars and flags man.
A week or so ago I posted a comment with a reference to a video with Reiner Fuellmich. He said: this batch issue is the smoking gun. Within two weeks, he will embark on a gigantic process that will drag on for years. I think he will do what he says. Where are the fact checkers? Strange, because this has been circulating for a few months. Or do they only do a fact check if they can prove that something is false?
A link I find interesting: hillmd.substack.com...

edit on 17-1-2022 by zandra because: (no reason given)

Just to show that this dates from first of november 2021: where are the fact checkers? www.redvoicemedia.com...
edit on 17-1-2022 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: xuenchen

And a chair strapped down staring at a blue screen of death on a computer display with matchstick's to hold his eye's open and caffeine delivered intravenously.

Someone saw "Clockwork Orange". That was creepy actually. Are we headed toward it or there now? Should we dare torture people in such a manner who are criminal in nature instead of just eliminating them and everything that is associated with them so as not to infect the innocent from that mind f...?

The definition of elimination would have to be hashed out of course. On the table should be a kinder gentler concern to those surrounding the inner circle. Those in that circle that basically created death in the name of safety would likely see their execution if found guilty in a trial.

edit on 17-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Have you got a link of some sort please?
If MSM were not interested, how do you know?
Not doubting you, would just like a link please if poss.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Clever, and perhaps telling, that upon using the link you've provided, one is taken to a video for which "the owner has disabled" the ability for viewers to comment; thus making it impossible to offer any rebuttals to his claims or "evidence".

Beyond being contrary to so-called "free speech" principles, it reminds us that if your "truth" cannot survive the trial of opposing views, your truth is likely false.

I think that explains why so many whistleblowers and dissenting doctors and scientists are quickly censored by mainstream media. Now the record is clear that Fauci and his cohort quickly censored The Great Barrington Declaration and its authors. Too much truth for Fauci to stand.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
A lot of international citizens may be held in Beijing for a long time when the Winter Olympics end in March.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
All you need to know is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The government knew the cure in April 2020. They hid it and forced these vaccines. For what reason? It was probably the only time they could use the public trust to sneak something like this in.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

here you go odysee.com...@FreeNZ:d/ONE-News:3?fbclid=IwAR1srMo_mgOHWqiqN3EAO00YEq-fVLjGyW4mX8bHSfjO_Zc6LZ7oSjlY0u0

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Thanks, but that just takes me to their front page with loads of vids. I can't find the one that says anything about the children
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It seems hard to get . here it is on a facebook page. www.facebook.com...

edit on 17-1-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Thank you

Rainbows
Jane

<< 1   >>

join