It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batch numbers indicate premeditated mass murder

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is an interesting update on the legal ramifications of the Batch numbers and the different effects certain numbers have had on certain sections of the population. It indicates that the big pharmaceuticals have willfully experimented on an unwary population to test lethality levels. If they were random occurrences it could be dismissed as glitches. But as certain batch numbers have a lethality up to a thousand times of others, it seems they have been hung by their own rope. The Lawyer concludes that all doses have a problem with regards to compromising the immune system,and modifying doses for a soft kill is in fact the end game.

I think he is right that if the legal system can work, it appears that Bill Gates might get the death penalty in India probably in absentia, There have been some legal victories already especially in the UK where the high court awarded damages to a Doctor for speaking up.The problem as I see it if the Cabal has to fight for their lives they will speed up the pressure. The chaos will leave no legal system in working order..Italy seems near a state of collapse, very similar to France. However, here is the interview. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Lol Bill Gates getting a death penalty sentence in India hahaha that would be the day, that’s a far cry from the peace prize he tried to have Epstein facilitate for him.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Clever, and perhaps telling, that upon using the link you've provided, one is taken to a video for which "the owner has disabled" the ability for viewers to comment; thus making it impossible to offer any rebuttals to his claims or "evidence".

Beyond being contrary to so-called "free speech" principles, it reminds us that if your "truth" cannot survive the trial of opposing views, your truth is likely false.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
And now for the other side of the story.

False claim: Bill Gates faces trial in India for testing vaccines on children

[url=https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-gates-india-idUSKBN22V27F]https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-gates-india-idUSKBN22V27F[/ur l]

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Are people dying after the Jab.? apparently so the question is how many, and how many deaths are acceptable. Were these deaths accepted in the risk management of the vaccine rollout, If so they would they have been offset by the number of lives the vaccine was alleged to have saved, or the business model would not have been viable? The figures suggest, that it has failed miserably and every effort is being used to spin and prop up the narrative. Simply because anyone involved could be held liable.If the magnitude of the failure becomes widely known justice will be demanded by every sector not involved in the rollout. So expect Governments and Pharmaceuticals to double down on their efforts to spin this, they have literally no choice.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The truth is, is that someone opened the box and what came out of it is here. The scope of the whole covid 19 scamdemic is so large a single mind cannot wrap their head around it, like trying to understand infinite or nothingness.

What we are left with is finger pointing but even that is a fruitless effort.

The only way to ensure bull 💩 like this doesn’t happen in the future really is to reset the world back to the 1800’s or something and try again with wiser more humble people. Big pharmacy and big government and big money is not going to go away otherwise.

Finger pointing till the cows come home but the way to make this right is a price that the majority is not willing to pay. We are not talking about replacing an alternator in a car, this isn’t helping the wimmins open a pickle jar. There is no fixing there is only replacing to bring the world and it’s people back on track to freedom and happiness.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If Gates gets convicted, the penalty should be a 20 year continuous DOS attack in his mind 🤣

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And a chair strapped down staring at a blue screen of death on a computer display with matchstick's to hold his eye's open and caffeine delivered intravenously.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
LMFAO

SMGDH..another awesome bitchute..

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

The number of CTs continues to dwindle.

Because they are being recognized as factual.

Just good calls by people paying attention.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Because is a the other ones are a source of platform that are better for "Free Speech"? you know if you mention how to have a healthy lifestyle to combat things like Covid your comment will get removed.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Clever, and perhaps telling, that upon using the link you've provided, one is taken to a video for which "the owner has disabled" the ability for viewers to comment; thus making it impossible to offer any rebuttals to his claims or "evidence".

Beyond being contrary to so-called "free speech" principles, it reminds us that if your "truth" cannot survive the trial of opposing views, your truth is likely false.

Have at it. Would love to hear a rebuttal.

About the data. Not the platform and not the poster.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
''Reiner Fuellmich Fact Checked and Exposed as a Covid Conspiracy Con''

medika.life...

Intent on believing in this charge? Don't bother with this information about Fuellmich being a conman.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Because is a the other ones are a source of platform that are better for "Free Speech"? you know if you mention how to have a healthy lifestyle to combat things like Covid your comment will get removed.

Fake sh#t is not really any better than censorship though.

I have made plenty of comments on youtube, that question the narrative..and I'm not pleasant in my wording..like I am here
And nothing gets removed, mind you my comments are not dispensing health advice, be it common sense(like healthy lifestyle)..or otherwise.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

The number of CTs continues to dwindle.

Because they are being recognized as factual.

Just good calls by people paying attention.

I have seen nothing from bitchute that passes any smell test my friend. Thats it, 90% easily debunked..this is one of those.

I think we are being bullsh#tted to, and all that, but it doesn't mean you have buy into ridiculous stuff from bitchute, it's just as bad, the flipside of that coin.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I have seen nothing from bitchute that passes any smell test my friend. Thats it, 90% easily debunked..this is one of those.

Take my reply in the general sense.

I think we are being bullsh#tted to, and all that, but it doesn't mean you have buy into ridiculous stuff from bitchute, it's just as bad, the flipside of that coin.

That's how normal people see it. I figure once everything gets so convoluted by these idiots
I might as well jump on the bandwagon for anything being said about them. They want a lie?
I'll believe a lie!
edit on 16-1-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Take my reply in the general sense.

That I concur.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

The truth is, is that someone opened the box and what came out of it is here. The scope of the whole covid 19 scamdemic is so large a single mind cannot wrap their head around it, like trying to understand infinite or nothingness.

What we are left with is finger pointing but even that is a fruitless effort.

The only way to ensure bull 💩 like this doesn’t happen in the future really is to reset the world back to the 1800’s or something and try again with wiser more humble people. Big pharmacy and big government and big money is not going to go away otherwise.

Finger pointing till the cows come home but the way to make this right is a price that the majority is not willing to pay. We are not talking about replacing an alternator in a car, this isn’t helping the wimmins open a pickle jar. There is no fixing there is only replacing to bring the world and it’s people back on track to freedom and happiness.

What are you confused about , our government and fraudci gave millions to the wuhan lab to do gain of function testing to take covid from bats and give it to humans and they succeeded. Then shortly after it escaped from wuhan . I don’t believe in coincidences. That’s what I’ve wrapped my head around. You could put these people in prison but these people are at the highest of the echelon . You’ll never force them to pay for what they’ve done ,

Big pharma and big fascist communist sellout government and big money will never go away . They won’t stop until there one world government is here . Once you give up your freedoms , you never get them returned to you . I hope someday we’re able take our freedoms back that we once had

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

And nothing gets removed

Well that's true if you dont speak agaisnt the true or keep posting stories of your friends or loved ones if they are having adverse reactions.

I had seen such comments removed.

You have frauci as the real expert along with Pfizer CEO i am sure they really are looking after us.
edit on 16-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

And nothing gets removed

Well that's true if you dont speak agaisnt the true or keep posting stories of your friends or loved ones if they are having adverse reactions.

I had seen such comments removed.

You have frauci as the real expert along with Pfizer CEO i am sure they really are looking after us.

If I knew anyone who had an adverse reaction, I would speak out, but have yet to know anyone, I'm sure it's happened though.

Fauci lied from the get go, so I never believed him anyway, even CNN is on him, which I find amusing, really though, CNN is trying to play both sides, as midterms are coming!

<<   2 >>

join