It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene discovered that determines likelihood of severe infection or death from Covid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

a gene was discovered that determines the likelihood of a patient suffering from severe or fatal Covid-19

If at least one version of the gene is present in the chromosome, a patient is more than twice as likely to suffer the worst effects of Covid-19 or die

The gene is present in around every 10th person in Europe, while in India the rate is almost three times higher, with some 27% of the population being genetically prone to severe Covid

Source

Scientists have discovered why some people become seriously ill or die after contracting Covid, while others are asymptomatic. A specific gene has been identified that is responsible for an increased risk of illness or death from Covid.
Interestingly, approximately 27% of people in India are genetically prone to severe illness or death from Covid.
I've been around long enough to know that coincidences are usually not coincidences, especially when it comes to significant world events. I'd love to see the statistics on how many Han Chinese are genetically at risk.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I thought all along it was a genetic targeting bio weapon.
I also believe that it can be fine tuned.

edit on 15-1-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

I thought all along it was a genetic targeting bio weapon.
I also believe that it can be fine tuned.

Genetic targeting has long been the dream of insane militant autocrats. If indeed that core virus is from natural bat populations in China it stands to reason it should affect other ethnicity's far harder having established local immunity over centuries of exposure.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Did I not say this at the start of the bullcrap? And got a new orifice ripped for the audacity of thinking out of the box like that (no hard feelings, because Told Ya So)

Natural disease or not, the genetic fact remains: dont blame ME for how sick you got, that gene short straw gasket-bursting... should be aimed more inward & familial.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
The gene is present in around every 10th person in Europe, while in India the rate is almost three times higher, with some 27% of the population being genetically prone to severe Covid

AT least they weren't targeting Americans. LOL

Also, they can make it target whatever they want within reason. Since Delta came out at the same time there were all those problems on the China India border, I just assumed they were using Delta to target Indians.

Its not that complicated. They use humanized mice or something similar to train the virus to more effectively target those genes.

My Ex GF used to do this stuff at Cornell getting her Phd in Molecular Biology. Its a lot less complicated than it sounds. With the proper education, most of this, if not everything could be done in someone's basement.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The "fun" factor in this is, that sending in DNA for the gene test exposes you completely to the risk of getting targeted yourself. Because you can count on this information being stored somewhere, maybe eventually used to go a different route than the pretty useless vaccines we have currently against this Corona type.

I wonder if personalized medicine will have a similar no liability clause in future and that common "good for most" medicine is going to vanish almost complete.

What a gold mine... looking at all the long COVID and other strange long term effects from it.. plenty of money to make on an individual. I guess it won't be cheaper, as the pharma companies would never allow their profit to be hurt.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yep, especially with all the wired sh@@ they eat in the wet markets.
My understanding, they were dropping like flies in china when it first started.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

not trying to be a smart-azz --- but ---

aren't 99+% of warm blooded mammals of the human family tree apt to suffer some distress from CORONA-COVID...

and omnivores too

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

SCIENCE ALERT! SCIENCE ALERT!

INFORMATION IN THIS THREAD MAY CONTAIN ACTUAL FACTS.
FACTS MAY CONTRADICT AGENDAS... CAUTION IS ADVISED.

Sorry, had to get that out... some people may have trouble with the concept of actual science.

I've been waiting for this. Ever since the virus got into the US, we have been besieged with silly ideas from wanna-be experts (that's apparently someone who used to be a "pert") about how we are supposed to handle this bad cold that turns deadly in certain people only. And in the process, we have not only destroyed our economy, damaged an entire generation of children, and tried desperately to remove all the freedoms we once had, but in doing so we have actually made the virus spread faster and farther.

I said when this thing started, way back in spring of 2020, that we needed to know why certain people were so severely affected while most were completely or nearly asymptomatic. Finally, someone with access to resources needed has felt the same way and made this discovery.

I am strictly anti-vax now where this virus is concerned, for medical reasons I have mentioned many times already in other threads... but I do believe that this genetic test, when it becomes available, will be the single most important development in controlling the spread of the Chinese virus that has happened to date. I will gladly take the test if and when it is available.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

...(no hard feelings, because Told Ya So)...

LOL -- I love this!

Thanks for a happy laugh to start my day.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain
You mention something I hadn't thought about; if they say genes directly affect personal outcomes with infection imagine how many will willingly send in their DNA for testing. Not about money but info which equals control.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

AT least they weren't targeting Americans. LOL

humanized mice or something similar

So funny.

How does one humanize a mouse? I would do it with music. Wasn't that the deciding factor when the church was determining wether or not people from Central and South America were human? The fact that they could sing?

Proud Troll

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

not trying to be a smart-azz --- but ---

aren't 99+% of warm blooded mammals of the human family tree apt to suffer some distress from CORONA-COVID...

and omnivores too[/quote

My GD had a slight runny nose for a couple of days; covid positive. Her dad lost his sense of smell for a few days; covid positive. Mom was very, very sick for a week, and it took a couple of months to feel 'normal' again; covid positive.

I guess it depends on what you consider 'distress' I've never considered a slight runny nose to be distressful, but I'll admit I have a higher pain threshold than most.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

in America we just call things like that "wired sh@@ they eat", "wild game". such as deer, rabbit and squirrel. and all a "wet market" is, is a fish/meat market, rather like a farmer's market. or even like the fresh meat section of your grocery store, or a butcher shop.

and if you honestly believe that is how it started, i have a selection of bridges and famous buildings, you might be interested in buying.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Oh, you did it didnot you? now biden is going to ask for ATS to be cancel, like he is been doing with anybody that challenge the criminal Fauci, CDC and pharma greedy science.

Now weill anybody get it? the jabs are gene therapy targeting cells, is not a vaccine.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

China has been gathering the biggest DNA data base in the world, now they got the world populations to do biological targeting.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I

I saw the videos too and to the best of my knowledge it was only the recently vaccinated who dropped like flies. Not much video escapes China so once you had seen dozens it became obvious to me they were fakes to drive the fear factor. More similar videos from China? Expect the same, they don't consider Americans especially as particularly intelligent.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Think about the ploy to get people to send in genetic information about themselves... (which is why there are so many sites accepting it. family tree, ancestrydna, etc) that will wind up in a Database(How else can they find who you are related to? Without storage of information it becomes impossible to link people together). This is another ruse to get people to hand over specific genetic material that can not only be planted for crimes.. but court ordered from those holding this info.

Example; A murder was done awhile back, but the guy's dna wasn't in the database. So the court supena'd ANCESTRY DNA to do a DNA match which led to the arrest of said person. This will pose huge privacy issues in the future.. and I hope people are smart enough NOT to submit their data.. but keep it to an at home test.. if possible.

case in point here
dna profiling
geneology websites helped solve crimes..
china seeks to collect american dna
China using DNA to track people
China Collecting DNA from MEN and BOYS
China collecting DNA of pregnant women...

IMO there is nothing more sacred then your genetic makeup.. don't share it willingly. You have been warned.. next virus might just target "you".
IF you were wondering why pregnant women, men and africian americans wound up dying more then not.. the links provided has your answer.. I dare you to look into the battle for China collecting DNA from people specifically from India.. (Its pretty much a full blown war)

Genetic Targetting Virus.

GTV's are very, very real. Africian Americans were targetted thanks to Planned Parenthood and their selling of fetal body parts.. So please keep that in mind..
edit on 15-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: links, links, and more links, challenge applied

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Exactly my point, sorry I should have been clearer. People will want to know and from then on, the information is known to the medical providers at least. And if they can write me letters from the state (state asks the insurance to forward this info to me) that I am inside a risk group and to please jab up, twice a month, then there is another way to get to that info, too.

Because the state get's a list with people who were notified, not the medical reasons but the list. Smart way to abuse the system, because if they ask the insurances to write a letter to anyone with medical condition X and then get a list of receivers.. That breaks the system.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It's a gene.

Yeah, that's it!

But we aren't going to tell you anything about that gene and why it makes you vulnerable, what it does, etc.

<<   2  3 >>

join