It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Doctor - Interesting!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Over almost the past year I've had to see my PCP (Personal Care Physician) more than I would like. Ever since the whole Wu-Flu thing started he has had a full-court-press on trying to get me to get the jab. He's tried everything. Even after my DVT/PE, he was still pushing me to get the jab. He's been relentless, and very forward about it, complete with lecturing and the whole bit. I never told him to STFU directly, but I did refuse (politely).

Then, all of a sudden, he just stopped pushing the "vaccine". Not a word from him anymore. Sooo, last time I saw him I asked him about it. I asked him directly if I should get the jab (just to see what he would say, seeing as how he didn't mention it...for once). He hemmed and hawed around for a minute or two, and eventually wound up saying "No". He didn't elaborate, and he didn't want to talk about it either. Just..."No, not at this time".

Interesting!

I wonder what changed???

edit on 1/13/2022 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You know the doctors get money for each jab they get to push on people, each jab and booster is money.

Maybe be he got some of his patients complaining after the jabs.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I was wondering if maybe the realities of the 'vax' being in direct conflict with his Hippocratic Oath might have come to him in the night...like a monster under the bed!

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Nothing changed except himself.

1. the data has been out there for ages
2. the propaganda and money push has been immense.

What changed is he finally realised what is going on. And that this is not about health. And it's not a vaccine. It provides no immunity.

My friends keep talking about polio or measles vaccine this or that. Those actually give you immunity.
This doesn't. So their false equivalences, make me sad. Any docs , doctors not documents, want to chime in?

What is creepy is multiple people in a BCC email I sent out, sent me almost identical responses RE the above actual vaccines, almost as if they are totally brainwashed. IE this is just like polio we all need to get the shot bla bla bla.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

My doctor was the same way. He spent way too much time pushing the wonders of the vaccine.

He has an 11 year old son. When they started pushing this vaccine on children, is what changed his attitude about the vaccine. The whole thing infuriated him to the point that he swears he will go to jail or risk death to prevent his child from getting the vaccine.

He too has backed off recommending the vaccine.

I have not seen him since there have been so many cases of fully vaccinated coming down with the virus, but I am sure he is glad he stopped pushing it so hard.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Over almost the past year I've had to see my PCP (Personal Care Physician) more than I would like. Ever since the whole Wu-Flu thing started he has had a full-court-press on trying to get me to get the jab. He's tried everything. Even after my DVT/PE, he was still pushing me to get the jab. He's been relentless, and very forward about it, complete with lecturing and the whole bit. I never told him to STFU directly, but I did refuse (politely).

Then, all of a sudden, he just stopped pushing the "vaccine". Not a word from him anymore. Sooo, last time I saw him I asked him about it. I asked him directly if I should get the jab (just to see what he would say, seeing as how he didn't mention it...for once). He hemmed and hawed around for a minute or two, and eventually wound up saying "No". He didn't elaborate, and he didn't want to talk about it either. Just..."No, not at this time".

Interesting!

I wonder what changed???

When he can see sick health care workers being asked to work, vs the healthy but unvaxxed who got fired, it has to be apparent, it's not about our health..at this point.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'd like to know if his tendencies toward maintaining eye contact (clout wielding piercing gaze) were disrupted briefly while coming up with the best answer?

If he's having trouble looking into the mirror, I wish him beneficence.

Spanish flu clocked out after 24 months, using 100 years old medical techniques.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I know there are people who die if they get corona. They have a list o co-morbidities that will kill me if I get corona.
I have several. I smoke. I'm fat. And I have a smokers cough from 50 years of smoking.

I know there are people who die if they get the vaccine. There is no list of co-morbidities that will kill me if I get the vaccine. In fact, no one can tell you exactly why they are dying.

No one dies from taking Ivermectin and HcQ. There are no co-morbidities associated with ivermectin and HcQ.

WTF? How hard is that?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I don't know if it's used in the US yet but in UK/Euirope and I think Canada studies have shown those with DVT are at far higher risk of adverse effects (I tihnk it's clotting but not sure) so the advice to Drs and warning leaflet patients recieve with the vax has been updated.

Edit: Here's some of the UK studies. it's a condition called Vaccine induced thrombosis and thrombocytopenia, rare but still a very elevated risk of an adverse reaction compared to someone without DVT history.

PDF: Royal College of Nursing Covid vaccine study and treatment of adverse vaccine effects
edit on 13-1-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

Also Omicron is incedibly weak compared to previous Coviid variants (around 1.4% the death toll of Delta) so the relative risk has changed and the pandemic is expected to end weaken into a normal cold by Easter time.
edit on 13-1-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Personally I'm through with the various crappy & ill-informed medical responses I get to covid related issues.

I've stopped letting their psychosis affect me. One example, I have a physician's prescription for Ivermectin (online service.) A pharmacy I used to love decided to try & lecture me and parse my prescription out over several weeks.

I was shamed for a second then something permanently clicked at depth and I told them to keep their lectures to themselves, give me the partial, then took my business elsewhere where they mind their own business and fulfill the damn prescription.

Then my father's doctor got pushy about wanting my father to mix & match because he had the J&J. He didn't want to mix & match. Said doctor started to get snippy about it & I reckon that's the last time he'll do that around me. He actually got very nice all of a sudden and said he'd call when he got more J&J. By that time pop decided he was through with the scam and no more vaccines/boosters for him. Doc said he understood & was very polite heh.

At my doctor's office they were glad to give me a freaking pcr test but had a conniption when I wanted an antibody test. Once they had their say I told them I wanted the test and had money so give it, They did.

Don't let any of these fools intimidate you. I've been there. I understand. But from here on out eff em' and I make sure the eff part is sufficiently implied. Most of these bullies will fold like the simps they are.

edit on 13-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Just like when the h1n1 vaccination were being pushed by doctors, than after a few months after the vaccination. Doctors in some countries stopped recommending it.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That’s my problem too! I had gotten the J&J, and I will not mix. I haven’t had any luck finding another J&J vaccine. I am sick right now, started with chills and extreme body aches, feet, knee, left shoulder, back. Sneezing, coughing.

I will have to try and track down a covid at home test. My sons been sick for over a week 😢.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Took him this long to realize whats going on and he's a doctor.

I don't know why people hold doctors in such high regard.

Most of them can't think themselves out of a paper bag.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
Took him this long to realize what's going on and he's a doctor.

I don't know why people hold doctors in such high regard.

Most of them can't think themselves out of a paper bag.

Never trust a doctor... Years ago I took my father to his doctor, he was misdiagnosed with anxiety or something like that. My father was happy after his visit, paid lots of money for his service, he thanked them, etc... the very next day he died from a blood clot.

I wanted to wring that doctor's neck... I imagined it every day.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Probably impacted someone close to him! a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
yeah i think my dad was murdered by the health care system too. I tried to warn him but in the end we all have to make our own decisions.
I myself was misdiagnosed about 8 times before the doctor ran a test and stopped guessing what was wrong. I wanted to kill the guy.
I have a friend who had cancer for a long time. Kept coming back and the doctors told them they couldn't do anything.
He ended up going to mexico and curing his cancer himself with natural cures. Did ayahuasca, got rick simpsons oil, a couple other things i dont remember but has been cancer free ever since.
He had one thing to say about western medicine. # THEM.
I can go on about # but, yeah you get it, a lot of people get it, most wont until it happens to them though, which it is now.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk Months ago I asked my PCP about the vax and options. He said that he can't recommend we avoid the shots, but that he won't push us to get them. He further said that the medical group he belongs to told all their physicians not to prescribe Ivermectin. He said if one of his family members came down ill, Ivermectin would be his first treatment response. In the end he recommended staying away from crowds, daily vitamin D supplements, and said if we turn up positive, he will call in a prescription for Ivermectin "so as to prevent use being tempted to experiment with the veterinary form that is so readily available at all feed stores" out here in the boondocks.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Why wait when you can possibly get Ivermectin? It works in all 4 phases.
It's better to start now instead of getting sicker, feeling like hell & possibly
save your life if it got that bad.

You have seen many references here on (ATS) how it definitely works via doctors
& now the recent Gov leaks posted here on ATS from March - April 2020
that it works all 4 phases. I have been following the FLCCC & I am VERY
confident in them. I was extremely exposed & I did not get sick & I am
not jabbed. I truly hope you recover!!!

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 1312022 by Ektar because: misspelling

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

That’s my problem too! I had gotten the J&J, and I will not mix. I haven’t had any luck finding another J&J vaccine. I am sick right now, started with chills and extreme body aches, feet, knee, left shoulder, back. Sneezing, coughing.

I will have to try and track down a covid at home test. My sons been sick for over a week 😢.

They're making them hard to get. Must be safer lol but no kidding. They are available here & there but you might have to work at it. I'd call whoever gave you the first one and tell them you didn't expect to be given the vaccine of your choice by them and then them not have your booster when recommended. My step-sister did that and it wasn't a few days before they were able to get the J&J after all.

Having said that I'm so sorry to hear you & your son are sick. You are important family here in my book so don't leave us, k?

Personally, I took the one J&J under great duress. I chose J&J because it wasn't mRNA. But I won't take anymore. Proud of my father, too, that he's seeing through the dichotomous & faulty "official" messaging.

Are you familiar with Famotidine (Pepcid) and other things with great safety profiles that might help? And while I wouldn't have considered Ivermectin without encouraging science and a fantastic safety profile, I also have quite a bit of anecdotal evidence to suggest efficacy and certainly no ill effect.

Keep us informed please and feel free to dm about any of the above.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Im glad you didnt get stuck. I seem to remember doing my best to talk you out of it, on here.

I haven't seen my doctor for 6 months. Ill be seeing him in a month or two though. Last time I saw him, he was trying hard to talk me into getting jabbed. I just told him " My best friend died after getting the jab" He got a confused look on his face. He says " you mean he died from covid?" I said "No, he died from the MRNA therapy injection, and so did my daughters friend". So he stopped talking about it, until the end of the office visit, when he came up and put his arm around my shoulders, got in my face and said softly" I really would like you to get the vaccine. Wont you just think about it?" I said sure.. and walked out
Maybe he will change his tune too

<<   2  3  4 >>

join