It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden ordered 1 Billion Tests

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am thinking about that number, one billion. I don’t think people really realize how incredible that is.

So if a manufacturing site could churn out….
I probably should stop.

www.nbcnews.com...

But until now that has not been the case in many parts of the United States, where a run on shelves has Amazon, CVS and Walgreens rationing purchases. The U.S. production of the rapid self-care home tests has risen to 216 million in December from 81 million a month in November, according to estimates by Mara Aspinall, a health professor at Arizona State University who has been tracking the trends.

From the link in my OP

The new tranche of tests doubles the current 500 million at-home tests the administration is in the process of acquiring, bringing the total to 1 billion rapid tests, according to a White House official. The tests will begin to be sent out later this month to American households that request them.

edit on 13-1-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

If you accept the government paid for test into your home, you are beholden to the government in some way, whether you know it at that moment, or not.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I am sure the democrats are making somebody very rich this days pushing for home test, I wonder when the senile parrot will be told to mandate them.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide
Biden orders 1 Billion tests.

How much will that cost him? It's going to take him years to get through all them tests

Why did Joe Biden sign an executive order last week requiring insurance companies to pay for 8 tests per person?

This administration is going crazy!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The Tests and the hypochondriacs are the only thing keeping this plandemic going at this point. I'm surprised he didn't order 800 million billion ...and sharks with lasers.

edit on 1132022 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
very pretty woman in the avitar. If that's you, you look almost identical to how I pictured you. Sans the Picachu outfit.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He wants insurance companies to start forcing people to be jabbed or face higher premiums.

The greed behind those manipulating the senile parrot in the white house is the ones going crazy, as jabbed are getting covid too.

Somebody is getting rich, seems the democrats are allowing all this money grab.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

He wants insurance companies to start forcing people to be jabbed or face higher premiums.

The greed behind those manipulating the senile parrot in the white house is the ones going crazy, as jabbed are getting covid too.

It is weird, as soon as everyone started getting sick with Omi and then realized that all the shots and boosters weren't keeping them from illness (yes even minor ones) they weren't on board for endless vaccination. I think they also thought people would be lined up to vaxx their kids, which also didn't happen.

So it seems plan B moneymaker is testing.
What is the point? I really don't know. If you are sick will the test make you less sick? Will the test prevent you from working? Nope. The only point of the test is to say that maybe you have Covid, as they are saying a lot of the test are also not totally accurate. Here they are asking people with mild covid symptoms to please not come to the hospital, also do not come to the hospital for testing. So at this point, is it really a medical issue?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

These testing kits are the only way they can continue to claim people are sick.

Without the tests, the numbers would be about 10% of what is currently claimed.

This virus is practically nothing without the test kits.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

These testing kits are the only way they can continue to claim people are sick.

Without the tests, the numbers would be about 10% of what is currently claimed.

This virus is practically nothing without the test kits.

I don't know if that is it. How would we know if they tell us the numbers one way or another. They could tell us 20% is positive, but how would anyone really know.

I keep going back to 💵💵💵💵💵💵

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Communication will be revealed showing the Biden administration ordering tens of millions of tainted test kits.

If you stick your swab into a pineapple it will show that pineapple as testing positive.

Why? Think November 2022.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Biden is an idiot. His next good idea will be his first. If you think this is a good idea then you are dumber than joe. Let that sink in.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I voted in person in national elections and will vote in person in the midterms and the hell with the senile parrot in the white house and the power-hungry crap behind his presidency.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So walls a being built test ordered states trying to pass laws to detain the unvaxed -- Next will he try a executive order for the whole USA ?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

It's both short-term and long-term money. Far worse than anyone can imagine. I'm going to start a thread on it later today.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
So walls a being built test ordered states trying to pass laws to detain the unvaxed -- Next will he try a executive order for the whole USA ?

This is not here but this is showing what is to come.

This is tiktok, for those that don't want to click, it is homes in China being raided in the middle of the night and people being put in camps. From what I read a few days ago they locked down 20 million people over four cases of Omni.
What don't we know? Is it really Omni? Are they just crazy? Are they testing it there with a more docile society?
So many questions...

Here

Here it is
www.npr.org...

Across China, more than 20 million people are in some form of lockdown, with many prevented from leaving their homes.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
That half ass vp lied on the TODAY show this morning.
"They've been ordered".
Dirty liar.
After the interview aired, the white house clarified they HAVE NOT been ordered.
The contracts to create rhe tests will be awarded over the next 2 weeks.

Nothing but lies from these people.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Anyone thinking about getting some of these tests and testing them on tap water coke and other things to see if they give positives. I mean PCR was supposedly misused and there where all sorts of ways to bump numbers. It might be a good idea to test the tests.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
That half ass vp lied on the TODAY show this morning.
"They've been ordered".
Dirty liar.
After the interview aired, the white house clarified they HAVE NOT been ordered.
The contracts to create rhe tests will be awarded over the next 2 weeks.

Nothing but lies from these people.

By the time the tests are out everyone will have had Omi already!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

That will be delivered too late to do any good, and by the way, I know math is hard but let's give it a run.

350,000,000 Americans x 2 tests per week = 700,000,000 tests per week x 2 weeks = 1,400,000,000

So 1 billion tests will last less than 2 weeks. It seems Brandon didn't study his gozintas with Corn Pop.

I'll be even far more conservative with the numbers.

250,000,000 adults x 2 tests per week = 500,000,0000 tests per week = 1,000,000,000 (1 Billion) Exactly a 2 week supply of tests that take the Federal government 2 months to procure contracts for and ship. DERPDEEDERP
edit on 13-1-2022 by panoz77 because: added info

<< 1    3 >>

join