It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Conspiracy Theory No One Talks About

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
95% of people are wearing a mask which have massive air gaps around the sides of the mask, unless it has an air-tight fit around the face. So the properties of the material doesn't matter at all, it's a stupid issue to focus on.

When arguing with these idiots, 100% of the time as they realize they are losuing on the surgical masks, they argue we all need N95 and then masks would work. It makes sense to just destroy that argument too. That is always where the argument goes, to the best case scenario. If the best case scenario doesn't hold water, everything less is auto fail.

You can just as easily disprove N95 work, but its a math and engineering argument. Just because the person who loses the argument does not understand it and understand they lost, does not make it wrong.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap
I will concede this on the recent spate of footballers, hockey players, swimmers, cyclists
It may not be the shots. I figure it's 50/50, either the shots or the effects of wearing a mask for 2 straight years and then immediately tasking your pulmonary system to be as effective as before the masking of their oxygen system.

It is the shot. Think about it. If you catch COVID, it lives in your airways and lungs. If you get it injected, it hits all the areas that are associated with the deaths. They are putting a respiratory illness into the blood stream, then pretending its the same thing.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

I will concede this on the recent spate of footballers, hockey players, swimmers, cyclists
It may not be the shots. I figure it's 50/50, either the shots or the effects of wearing a mask for 2 straight years and then immediately tasking your pulmonary system to be as effective as before the masking of their oxygen system.

It is the shot. Think about it. If you catch COVID, it lives in your airways and lungs. If you get it injected, it hits all the areas that are associated with the deaths. They are putting a respiratory illness into the blood stream, then pretending its the same thing.

And in my view it is certainly plausible that the jabs are causing the cardiovascular damage. However if someone argues it is not the jabs making athletes drop like flies, then the only other plausible explanation is the 2 years of limiting their oxygen intake. What other variables of change over the last 2 years would provide plausible explanation in the folded increase of these cardiovascular issues?

We do not know the full ramifications of either the shots or the masks; but there are provable ramifications that over the past 2 years damage has been done, all you have to do is look at the failing hearts of the world's most in shape people post Faucian mandates.

If a person says it's not the shots, then they are conceding masks do long-term damage. If they say it's not the masks, then they concede it's the shots. If someone claims it is neither the shots nor the masks, in my examination of the situation they are a simply an NPC programmed to blindly shill on behalf of Big Institution.
edit on 11-1-2022 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I dont refuse to wear masks because I don't want to wear a mask, masks dont bother me. I refuse to wear masks because playing stupid irritates me.

One day I was in the feed store and the woman at the counter asked me to wear a mask. I said no and she said she couldn't serve me. So there I am at the counter, cash in hand, blown away by the stupid. I'd never worn a mask in there before but she was new. I turned to walk away and she says "if you can just pull your scarf up, I can serve you." I fn lost it and walked out. My scarf is knitted mohair! All this for compliance, and virtue signalling. For her to keep her job, that she probably hates playing mall cop at.

The stupid, it hurts!

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

However if someone argues it is not the jabs making athletes drop like flies, then the only other plausible explanation is the 2 years of limiting their oxygen intake. What other variables of change over the last 2 years would provide plausible explanation in the folded increase of these cardiovascular issues?

They got it all figured out. The athlete caught, were exposed to, or recovered from COVID of course. That masks a lot. One size fits all, like racist, conspiracy theorist, Russian disinformation. Its never what you point to, always what supports the narrative.
edit on 11-1-2022 by TrollMagnet because:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

However if someone argues it is not the jabs making athletes drop like flies, then the only other plausible explanation is the 2 years of limiting their oxygen intake. What other variables of change over the last 2 years would provide plausible explanation in the folded increase of these cardiovascular issues?

They got it all figured out. The athlete caught, were exposed to, or recovered from COVID of course. That masks a lot. One size fits all, like racist, conspiracy theorist, Russian disinformation. Its never what you point to, always what supports the narrative.

The thought of Covid recovery did not escape me. But if someone goes there they are saying the masks and jabs don't work. It's also admitting that vaccine lab incompetence is the root cause of these heart ailments. No matter where Big Institution points their narrative, Big Institution is itself admitting that Big Institution can not be trusted.

Also at this point, arguing that this virus came from nature immediately disqualifies that person from any serious consideration. The science is in, and all respectable scientists agree, Covid-19 is lab bourne.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

if true that is effing terrifying

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

i bet with the right ad campaign i could sell masks that would protect you from deadly sub atomic particles.

can call it the BS 2022!

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
make it out of baking paper and tin foil.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital
You could become a billionaire if you only get the media behind you. Better cut them in.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

a reply to: sarahvital
You could become a billionaire if you only get the media behind you. Better cut them in.

yes! couldmake one for daytime outdoors with pink tinfoil,coz the particles are attracted to that side of the spectrum when visible light shines on it

and one for nighttime. light sold separately. lol.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

i been saying,...
when someone FARTS,.
first it gets squeezed between 2 fat cheeks with a good seal,.
Next, it passes through at least 2 articles of clothing,
Then gets filtered through a THICK couch cushion.
and you are even sitting on it.
But almost INSTANTLY you smell it across a large room.
microscopic particles of sh*t from someones a** ,
going right up your nose..

now,..
sometimes its blasted out, other times its a slow leaker,
either way YOU SMELL IT EVEN WITH A n95 MASK ON.....

that virus IS JUST AS SMALL, as you cough and sneeze..
shooting out your mouth and nose at over 100mph
and EVERYONE WEARS THOSE WORTHLESS DUST MASKS..

as fast as you smelled that fart, someones cough is
so much faster,.... you just cannot see or smell it
FOLLOW THAT SCIENCE
edit on 2022-01-12T08:46:33-06:00ampp46America/Chicago by cappie because: fixed it

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: cappie

this experiment is based on hard facts,
and is fully repeatable

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Incorrect. I've read studies. You never even asked for a source because you don't care. Your mind if made up.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

I even posted a study in this thread refuting the claims of the OP and not a single anti-masker has addressed it.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Addresses what?

Current record peaks of infected populations of people with covid? That’s effective?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

So everyone NOT wearing N95 respirators and getting Covid is proof N95 respirators don't work? Interesting logic leap.

You and the OP can both go look up Van der Waals force, Brownian motion, and the fact virus are always bonded to particles larger than themselves, and then you can both hopefully understand why N95 work.
edit on 12-1-2022 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Quote where I said N95 masks don’t work IF:

Individuals are properly fit tested.

Are physics fit to wear them.

Are trained on how to properly don, wear, remove, dispose of.

How the discipline to properly don, wear, remove, dispose of.

Have a supply to change out mask ever hour or so.

Have the proper mask for the proper physical activity. Hard to keep as mask in place loading lumber on a hot day on a truck.

Have a proper waste stream, and are properly handled.

OSHA Requirements for Occupational Use of N95 Respirators in Healthcare

oshareview.com...

Procedures for selecting respirators for use in the workplace. Surgical N95 masks must have NIOSH approval. To see if a respirator is NIOSH-certified, look for the NIOSH logo as well as the test and certification approval number, or TC number. The logo and TC number can be found on the respirator’s package or the user instruction insert, and sometimes they appear directly on respirator components, such as the respirator filter or cartridge. If the respirator is not NIOSH-certified, do not use it in a hazardous area.
Medical evaluation/clearance to determine if users are physically fit to wear a respirator.
Employee training, initial and annual, to ensure users are familiar with surgical N95 respirators, their proper use, donning procedures, and protective limitations.
Qualitative or quantitative fit testing, initial and annual, to determine which respirator model/size provides a proper fit for the user.[ii] Refer to OSHA’s video on how to conduct fit testing for more information.
Procedures for cleaning, disinfecting, storing, inspecting, repairing, discarding and otherwise maintaining respirators.

Even been behind a trash truck full of used masks? Dripping liquid? With spray flying off as the travel down the road? Or dust or mud flying off from gunk picked up driving through the landfill?

Now. Did German push for everyone in the country to wear N 95 masks? How is there daily infection rates? New records, is that false.

I only wear a mask if absolutely forced to, to gain access to a facility I need services from. Maybe wore a mask a dozen times since last March. I recently tested negative for covid related antibodies. How was i wearing a mask protecting anyone?
edit on 12-1-2022 by neutronflux because: A

edit on 12-1-2022 by neutronflux because: Added more

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

And if cloth masks were effective, why the insane push for double masking? You don’t double condom. You don’t double gasket.

A mask in industry either prevents death and illness, or it doesn’t. You don’t sort of get dead, and you don’t sort of get arsenic poison.

And troops don’t get sent to chemical, nuclear, biological combat with cloth masks.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You made a post where you used people using cloth masks or no masks as evidence N95 don't work. You attacked someone who was saying N95 masks WILL work when used properly, and you supported the OP who says they do NOT work at all.

So if you actually believe properly used N95 do work you should probably not attack other posters who are saying that.

If you want to point out that N95 do work, but it's not feasible for them to be used by the general public in every day life I would say you are absolutely correct. Even lots of medical professionals gave themselves Covid in the early days by improper handling of their N95.
edit on 12-1-2022 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join