It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Project Veritas Bombshell

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
How cold is space?

a reply to: mcsnacks77

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
So many people don't listen to what they say.

What he said was "According to the the definition that is currently operable"

They changed that definition of GOF to support thier narrative.
Just like they did the word vaccine.
Rand Paul let it slide.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: arkansasstone
So many people don't listen to what they say.

What he said was "According to the the definition that is currently operable"

They changed that definition of GOF to support thier narrative.
Just like they did the word vaccine.
Rand Paul let it slide.

youtu.be...

That's fine, I got screenshots of the archived web page prior to their not so clever editorializing tactics. I also found links to updated protocols from 2016 that explicitly categorized their research. The simple fact is that no one wants to prosecute because "national security interests" would be exposed in front of global society and make NIAID (a US federal organization) look like terrorists, and not without good reason.

edit on 15-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Pretty cold unless you are surrounded by NaCl honeycomb. Which will keep you from freezing to a point of cell death, at least if you are a virus or bacteria, then you will be fine.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

I can understand the US democrat machine backing Fauci's stories and squashing it was "all his fault" but what about the rest of the world? Why would they give two #s about Fauci and his legacy? Why are they not blaming Fauci and China for this pandemic?

V

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I can't believe that so many people I know still #ThankYouDoctorFauci all the time and think the covid narratives are honest and accurate, or that the policies are evidence-driven and well intentioned. a reply to: TrollMagnet

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
I can't believe that so many people I know still #ThankYouDoctorFauci all the time and think the covid narratives are honest and accurate, or that the policies are evidence-driven and well intentioned. a reply to: TrollMagnet

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of society is more stupid than that." - George Carlin

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of society is more stupid than that." - George Carlin

I'll always drink for a Carlin quote!

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Its funny how the people who often use that quote, never think to question which half of society they might be in and they always use it to suggest they are in the other half. But they also tend to fail to recognize that his quote is actually saying ALL people in society are stupid, just some are stupider.
edit on 23-1-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

It's a flip on Socrates thought about him being wise because he knew that he knew little. So, understanding that you are in the stupid part of society give you power over those who don't realize it.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Everyone on the planet was stupid according to Carlin, and I've seen little in the way of conclusive evidence that he was wrong about that.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

whats REALLY BAD about that is.....
there are plenty of countries where he can now set up his own private lab..
with those billions can buy new name and passport...
in the crater of extinct volcano somewhere in africa

maybe he did all those cdc lab leaks?

<< 3  4  5   >>

join