It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Booster success, why isn't it in daily data? desperation in MSM?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
You can see the desperation in Canada's Mainstream News Media. According to CityNews and one of its sponsors being Pfizer. its claiming that boosters are a success but only using the numbers before the surge from Dec 14 To 20.

1:51
Very Few Breakthrough covid cases after 3d Shot But Data not readily available

City News than claimed that there are very Breakthrough covid cases after 3d despite those ones in the ICU are vaccinated. It appears that there is some desperation to push their propaganda on the un vaccinated.

The only ones who could sick and get hospitalized are the un vaccinated this is what CityNews and its sponsors being Pfizer had being claiming since the start of vaccination.

Canadian MSM had avoided mentioning Gibraltar a nation that is 100% vaccinated and highest of covid cases since the pandemic had began in that country.
Despite the massive vaccination in Gibraltar last year. Gibraltar had decided to cancel all flights and holiday festivities.

CItyNews:atest data shows the number of triple vaccinated people admitted to ICU in Ontario is 0.1%

Interesting enough CityNews claims this as success yet on 0:39 they seem to be cheery picking the data chart by ignoring the purple for vaccinated.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

You know why.

Because if they highlight that the vax and booster are useless they can't keep driving the mandates.

The only way to win the game is to simply not play.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

This year is going to be introduced new vaccines, already Australia will offer the 4 jab by the end of the month, other type of vaccines will reach the market, mRNA has proven no to be very good at fighting covid anyway.

The desperation is because the jabs been offered now will become old and obsolete, the batches that are still unused need to reach the public anyway possible, is millions of dollars already invested in them even if they do not work anymore.

Also by now most of the population has already been infected and survived soo is not emergency anymore.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

The only way to win the game is to simply not play.

Love a good War Games reference.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

New vaxx + Old vaxx =

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is what I will love to find out, are the people that took the mRNA be coerced to take the other new wave of vaccine? or only those that never took the jab to beginning with will be forced.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Because the object of the game is to continue the ass backwards chaos-confusion-lies+deception 😁🎻

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Because the object of the game is to continue the ass backwards chaos-confusion-lies+deception 😁🎻

The game is over.

They know the only way they are going to get those that chose not to take this vaccine to be vaccinated, is to administer it by way of physical violence, or by sedation.

There are just too few of us for them to really be concerned with us. We are simply persona non grata.

They are going after those that complied. Those that they already frightened into compliance. They are already talking about a fourth booster, and talking about every other month to every three month boosters for those that have already been vaccinated to remain "fully" vaccinated.

The unvaccinated are pariah, but pretty much dismissed. It is the vaccinated that are now their target.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Actually, is a growing number of people already jabbed that are fed up and done with anymore jabs, I wonder how they will feel if they are forced into a 4 jab but with a different type of jabs not eh mRNA that will fall out grace very soon.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The object of the game is to consolidate power over all industry, automate said industry then kill off the now obsolete useless meat eating labour force leaving the next generation of elite offspring to inherit the Earth and live as Gods.

Or something along those lines.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

The useless meat made the elites rich and the industries of trade as a whole for global trade without the useless meat there wouldn't be much a global economy expect inbreeders of the elites.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I will not get any boosters ...enough already! I absolutely refuse...I am weary of them slowly but surely trying to take our freedoms away. I feel like a fool that in the beginning I fell for their lies.

join