It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Pitch Meeting--Banned Video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
VIDEO: freeworldnews.tv...

Sometimes we all just need to take a few minutes to sit back and laugh at how F'ing stupid and diabolical the world and our government have become.
This may help with that.

So, please enjoy this short video poignantly lampooning the lunacy with which, we all currently find ourselves inundated.

...Afterall, it may be the last time you get to laugh...because COVID is going to kill us all.

edit on 10-1-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
That is literally how the left on ATS debate this topic. They throw every bit of common sense out the window like we’re all stupid as # just like them.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
That is literally how the left on ATS debate this topic. They throw every bit of common sense out the window like we’re all stupid as # just like them.

You can bet that they won't see it that way. Satire is wasted on them, they'll be yelling "Hoax bin!" on this one.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Pretty sure that website tried to install some malware on my machine. All be careful.

The video I did see before my anti virus popped up seemed very silly.

It’s this type of material that perpetuates our current situation and increases the polarization of this subject.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Pretty sure that website tried to install some malware on my machine. All be careful.

"Pretty sure"?
I don't believe you.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

It’s this type of material that perpetuates our current situation and increases the polarization of this subject.

Nothing wrong with the site, but a clever way to persuade the sheep to not watch it. I get more asks to add crap to my device from CNN, Fox News and other sites than this one. The video points out the hypocrisy you post on this site from day to day, so not surprised you tried to demonize this link.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I'm at work, can't watch the video right now.

I will say that I am honestly critical of this administration and do not want to have sex with Biden.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

"Pretty sure"?
I don't believe you.

Then don’t. Free country. All are free to decide to risk going to the site. If you have good anti virus software you should be fine.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

If you can't attack the content, attack the source.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Lol.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Nothing wrong with the site, but a clever way to persuade the sheep to not watch it. I get more asks to add crap to my device from CNN, Fox News and other sites than this one. The video points out the hypocrisy you post on this site from day to day, so not surprised you tried to demonize this link.

Sure, whatever. All free to make their choice to visits or not. My comments still stand, it’s junk like this that increases the divide between the two camps.

Additionally, you may not have a malware warning if you already have it installed it on your machines form visiting similar sites.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname

Lol, is this any kind of “good” source? Please, let me know so I can remind you in the future what you believe a “good” source of information is.

This is just silly. Again, this type of content only perpetuates y’all’s ignorance. Might as well call yourself pure bloods lol.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I’ve been working in IT for over a decade. Thanks for looking out, but I’ll be okay.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
LMAO
When he was trying not to laugh, saying the lockdowns would only last 2 weeks.

and
"no, shut up, he loves you"

Referring to bill gates.

Very funny video

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

This is just silly. Again, this type of content only perpetuates y’all’s ignorance.

You can bet that they won't see it that way. Satire is wasted on them

Called it.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

How can this be satirical if many of y’all don’t truly understand or appreciate the situation.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
LMAO
When he was trying not to laugh, saying the lockdowns would only last 2 weeks.

and
"no, shut up, he loves you"

Referring to bill gates.

Very funny video

Also...

"You weren't concerned when it was in China."

"Oh, well, that was when I was calling you a racist."

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Lol, is this any kind of “good” source? Please, let me know so I can remind you in the future what you believe a “good” source of information is

Can I get a list of approved sources that you follow? I wouldn't mind seeing it unless it's member only secret. 😉

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

How can this be satirical if many of y’all don’t truly understand or appreciate the situation.

Honestly, my favorite part is the beginning up to the “I’ll ban you from the internet” comment. He absolutely destroys their Wuhan arguments.

Meant to reply to the OP.
edit on 10-1-2022 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Lol, is this any kind of “good” source? Please, let me know so I can remind you in the future what you believe a “good” source of information is

Can I get a list of approved sources that you follow? I wouldn't mind seeing it unless it's member only secret. 😉

Well, this site was purely for giggles. You want comedic or factual sources?

<<   2  3 >>

join