It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NHS doctor tells Health Secretary he won't get jabbed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Afternoon ATS Colleagues.

I did search for this but cannot see it already posted.

This was sent by a Colleague earlier today.

The telling thing is the "cut" neck chop movement by an assistant in the background.

"A Consultant Anaesthetist has told Sajid Javid that he will not get vaccinated against COVID and is unhappy at the mandatory requirement.

Steve James told the Health Secretary that his 'natural immunity' after contracting coronavirus was far superior to any booster."

Strange times.

ETA neck chop about 1:50 in.

edit on 10-1-2022 by Cymru because: add timing for video.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Already posted

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
Already posted

Blasted search function.

MODs, please feel free to can this 'un.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

I dont disagree with what he said but he never said "far superior" he said "probably equivilant"

why mis-quote him?

what does that serve?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Already posted

Well that's useful...

Care to link it?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
Here you go, it was my thread.
Link
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: Cymru

I dont disagree with what he said but he never said "far superior" he said "probably equivilant"

why mis-quote him?

what does that serve?

Natural immunity is more diverse against emerging variants than getting the jab. Couple natural immunity with consumption of some of the antiviral chemistries available in some common foods and you have a far superior immune response. When you get natural immunity you also gain immunity to the coronavirus itself, not just the narrow version of the spike protein that they design the vaccines off of.

This is in a lot of actual unbias immunology research. Couple natural immunity with even one jab and the result is way better than it is with two jabs and a booster shot.

I read real research and evaluations. I only investigate both sides propaganda then spend lots of time investigating it. What is excluded in coronavirus propaganda put out by the ones who want us to take the jab is important, most of the evidence only applies to antigen based immunity targeting the same part of the virus that the vaccine protects us from, there are multiple points of protection exhibited from an actual infection, which means that each target does not need to be concentrated on so much.

It is like attacking all of the different military types with weapons in the army, the navy, army, marines, airforce. nuclear silos, and special forces. You cannot win the war if you just target the army. The mindset of the people pushing vaccines is wrong, it always has been.

I most likely have immunity to the flu pretty well because I must have gotten one of the original bird flues and swine flues when I was young and my immune system made a diverse immunity to it which gave me lifetime protection against most of the variants that emerged. That protection does not come from the flu vaccines....and this information actually comes from real research that has been done. Now real research only makes conclusions based on known similarities, the stuff we have been propagandaized with with this virus is not science because real science research is never definitive like what BS is being programmed into the public presently is. I like science, not BS.

If you get the virus and get protection can you get the virus again...yes, but chances are that your body will react quickly leading only to some sniffles and coughs and you may be able to transmit it for maybe a day. That is what real immunity is to a disease. Keeping the antibodies at extremely elevated levels in the body can lead to some problems, that level should go up and down upon exposure to the virus. Within an hour your body can elevate antibodies if you are healthy to fight off a disease if there is a record of the virus previous infection in your immune system. They believe that some immune system cells, usually B cells if I remember right, go into a sleep mode in places in your body, something like hibernation. When you get AIDS, for some reason those cells do not awaken and they are researching why that is happening now that they have discovered it recently. They are looking at ways to get those cells out of their beds.

Sorry about anything I may have lost in translation of the medical terminology to laymans terms in the descriptions, I try to translate things as I research so I can remember more methods of actions, I have a terrible memory for remembering names and there are a real lot of names assigned to things in medicines...I prefer concentrating on how and why things work instead of names given to particular diseases. Like I consider Covid 19 as just sepsis which is related to the presence of the SARS-CoV virus in the body. The virus is not covid 19, covid 19 is the improper immune response to the presence of the virus. I had two cases of the virus about eighteen months apart, I never had covid 19

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The question was why misquote him. Not explain yourself out of box.

I wasn't curious on your thoughts on virus or vaccines. I was curious on your purposeful misquote.

If one is using another's words to validate their point then that person should accurately quote. That is how one strengthens the argument.

words matter

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Already posted

Well that's useful...

Care to link it?

Umm no , I seen the video yesterday. I’m not your secretary

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

The question was why misquote him. Not explain yourself out of box.

I wasn't curious on your thoughts on virus or vaccines. I was curious on your purposeful misquote.

If one is using another's words to validate their point then that person should accurately quote. That is how one strengthens the argument.

words matter

Twisting words and evidence is being done on both sides and just because both sides do it does not mean it is right. It seems to be happening more and more in societies around the world and particularly here in the USA. The whole truth and interpretations of research are most often kind of boring and proper interpretation rarely gives a cause and effect with a lot of confidence. The parameters of the research are steered, most often by the people who fund the research which leads to results that they desire to see. I read a lot of research and now that this vaccine research is being done, it seems like they are strongly setting the parameters of the research to exclude anything they don't want to see...which is not real science. Researchers should have flexability as to choose alternate testing as they find out things to some extent, but they are limited by the parameters that money pays to look at. If you test something extra when doing research other than what you are told to research, you could lose your job. No evidence protects pharma companies and all businesses from liability..only research what you are told to research and only apply the research as it is supposed to be applied by the parameters given you or you lose the contract. This is not limited to the medical and pharmaceutical field research by any means. It also applies to stuff like physics research and agriculture chemicals used in food production.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I agree. The world has changed. In the US especially we are too divided by politics to even reach across the aisle.

Corporations are evil. We should all eat the rich.

People don’t value expertise currently and most think they are experts in a field they are not. But the other problem like you stated is information is being withheld in every field and the media only perpetuates all the ignorance of misinformation or incomplete information.

As a society we can’t trust anyone currently

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Already posted

Well that's useful...

Care to link it?

Umm no , I seen the video yesterday. I’m not your secretary

Fine, I will do it for you...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Honestly. Hit and run and a lazy one at that.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
Here you go, it was my thread.
Link
Rainbows
Jane

I had already found it. I just don't like when people say "already posted" yet can't be arsed to post a link.

Thanks for linking it anyway.

join