It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omicron shouldn't be called mild: medical experts, Is MSM just weaponizing Covid?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The news tonight said the Delta variant has crossed with the Omicron variant, so now we have Deltacron- spread as easily as the common cold, and super deadly.
It seems our hopes of being done with this virus are over......they just turned the light off at the end of the tunnel.

No, they did not "turn the light off." They just rolled out a new set of blinders for anyone stupid enough to put them on.

My. Light. Still. Shines.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: M5xaz

If we elect THE RIGHT PEOPLE to Congress in November, in January they will begin the Nuremberg trials alongside the Biden Impeachment/Removal trial.

If they are already members of the establishment, or sycophants, they are not The Right People.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to vote our way out of this mess. No one is going to save us. We have to put some flesh in the game. We have to stand united, and just say "NO!"

I would agree if there were not several relatively junior Republicans in Congress (under 10 years in office) who are already planning to hold impeachment hearings, investigate probable Covid-19 criminalities, and election fraud. We just need to add more to that number. Hopefully replacing those like Lindsey Graham and this guy: www.politico.com...

edit on 1/9/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

a reply to: M5xaz

If we elect THE RIGHT PEOPLE to Congress in November, in January they will begin the Nuremberg trials alongside the Biden Impeachment/Removal trial.

If they are already members of the establishment, or sycophants, they are not The Right People.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to vote our way out of this mess. No one is going to save us. We have to put some flesh in the game. We have to stand united, and just say "NO!"

I would agree if there were not several relatively junior Republicans in Congress (under 10 years in office) who are already planning to hold impeachment hearings, investigate probable Covid-19 criminalities, and election fraud. We just need to add more to that number. Hopefully replacing those like Lindsey Graham and this guy: www.politico.com...

They are outnumbered, out gunned, and out financed.

If they have been there longer than four years, their time is up. They are either contaminated, or bought and paid for.

If they were not following the script, they would have been disappeared or sent home by now.

The disease is too deep into the root of the tree. This tree cannot be saved. We need new plantings. And we cannot be as negligent with the new ones. Or they will become as root rotted as the ones we have in there now.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   

The same experts

Depends on what a person deems expert .
The MSM has a contorted view of what expert is .
I like the one , on CNN , who is a psychologist giving medical advise on COVID .
The situation could be deemed hilarious if so many folks did not believe these "experts .

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Remember when medical workers were fired if they didn't get the vax?
Now California is forcing Covid positive medical personnel to work.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The news tonight said the Delta variant has crossed with the Omicron variant, so now we have Deltacron- spread as easily as the common cold, and super deadly.
It seems our hopes of being done with this virus are over......they just turned the light off at the end of the tunnel.
And you still believe them? Why?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

We have Deltacron and Flu-Rona now. When will the autobots come and save us already ?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanSolo31
a reply to: nugget1

We have Deltacron and Flu-Rona now. When will the autobots come and save us already ?

We are an egotistical lot, and we are not as smart as we think we are.

Nature works in a balance, and any disruption of that balance triggers fail safe mechanisms, that may create circumstances far worse than the ones that we are presently facing.

Viruses are a lot like coyotes. The more you kill, the more they reproduce, and the more they spread out.

Life is temporary. From the moment you take your first breath, you start preparing for the time you will take your last. We can't outrun death, but we sure as hell can speed it up.

Why killing coyotes doesn't work

Unexploited coyote populations are selfregulating based on the availability of food and habitat and territorial defense by resident family groups. Typically, only the dominant pair in a pack of coyotes reproduces, and they behaviorally suppress reproduction among subordinate members of the group. When one or both members of the dominant pair are killed, socially bonded packs break up, and subordinate members disperse, find mates and reproduce. More coyotes breed at younger ages, and more pups survive following a temporary increase in available prey. These factors work synergistically to increase coyote populations following exploitation events.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
a reply to: vNex92

Omicron IS mild

There is no such thing as DeltaCron.

While this whole Covid thing may have started off as a lab leak, it now being explicitely exploited for political/power purposes by the MSM and Democrats.

But Democrats need the fear narrative for the 2022 "elections"

Genocidal psychopaths

We need Nuremberg trials ASAP

The fear narrative is going too far.

We now all see that we were roundly lied to about the vaccine's efficacy.

We all now see they don't work.

We also now all see that governments around the world are doing all they can to force people to take vaccines that clearly don't work.

I was duped, once shame on them, twice shame on me, now three times, what a royal furious idiot I am who will never trust anything the Biden administration or Fauci or the CDC says ever again. I do have some IQ points left.

edit on 1/10/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I was duped, once shame on them, twice shame on me, now three times, what a royal furious idiot I am who will never trust anything the Biden administration or Fauci or the CDC says ever again. I do have some IQ points left.

You are not alone. In fact, you are in the majority. Don't fall for the whitewashing. If they are on Capitol Hill, they as just as rotten to the core as the rest of the planks. All the sweet aromas, and layers of paint, will not change the fact that our government is corrupt, perfidious, soulless, and rotten through and through.

The only hope we have is to stand united. We can't remain content to just say we are the Unites States. We have to be the state of unity that will defeat this virus that has infected our government.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

Omicron IS mild

There is no such thing as DeltaCron.

While this whole Covid thing may have started off as a lab leak, it now being explicitely exploited for political/power purposes by the MSM and Democrats.

But Democrats need the fear narrative for the 2022 "elections"

Genocidal psychopaths

The fear narrative is going too far.

We now all see that we were roundly lied to about the vaccine's efficacy.

We all now see they don't work.

We also now all see that governments around the world are doing all they can to force people to take vaccines that clearly don't work.

I wish that were true! The pro-vaxers counter that the ONLY reason the vaccine didn't work is because too many people refused to get it in the beginning; if they had gotten the vax it would have stopped covid in its tracks and it would never have mutated.
They KNOW the only reason more people haven't died is thanks to those who got vaccinated, and if more would get the one or two boosters being called for it would stop all deadly forms of Covid.
They KNOW the researchers will come up with an even better booster or an entirely knew vaccine.
They believe in the science that Fauci, et al are pushing- and NOTHING is going to change their mind, because Orange Man Bad.
My daughter moved to Seattle three years ago and has gone from being a conservative for 30 years to a full-blown liberal who refuses to research or even hear any information that doesn't go along with the main stream narrative.
Those who don't believe they are susceptible to being brainwashed by peer pressure and propaganda seem to be the most vulnerable.
edit on 100000011America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
a reply to: carewemust

“If we elect THE RIGHT PEOPLE to Congress in November, in January they will begin the Nuremberg trials alongside the Biden Impeachment/Removal trial.”

If we are ABLE to elect the right people! They are working on making that difficult, as well as I’m sure, perfecting their cheating schemes. That’s the scary truth.

What they are trying to hide is THAT serious!

If anybody really thinks career politicians can- or even want to change the status quo, they need to take a closer look at what's going on- and what isn't.
The Republicans have had more than enough time- two years!- to challenge all of the illegal EO's and mandates. The fact that they've done squat, other than an occasional bit of mild lip service- should be a clue that they're really on board with the way the country's going. Or, conversely, they don't dare go after the democrats for fear their own corruption will be exposed, and the whole house of cards will come tumbling down.
Politicians and mega-corporations are the elite ruling class. It doesn't matter to them who's in charge, or what's happening to the populous, as long as they can stay at the top of the ladder.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Omicron is incredibly mild with around 1/70th to 1/100th the fatality rate of Delta.

While people are obviously going to die from it, the data here in the UK shows it has the same impact as a mild flu/bad cold in Winter when the NHS is under most strain - cases have peaked but are more than tripple what they were this time last year while deaths are an 1/18th what they were same time last year.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

no complying is the only solution and its a term MSM Hate. You cant boost your out of this.

Thank God you joined ATS 5 days ago and are posting about Covid conspiracies and advising people on how to handle their health in the pandemic. The place would be boring without you.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Genocidal psychopaths

Oop...

Great minds think alike.

Sure do !

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Little anecdote for you all.

I play in a band, we were busy this Christmas/NY's etc, everyone in the band got sick with the Rona, including me.

I got a very mild dose, little bit of a sore throat and a couple of days of that general fatigue you get when you 'have something'. The other guys fared a little worse than me, but nothing remotely close to serious, basically like a common cold. Needless to say most of our families also caught it from us, and again symptoms reported by all were very mild, I would say that a lot of people who catch this variant will probably doubt that they actually have Omicron at all.

Incidentally, the worst affected(sickest) was the only guy in the band who'd gotten his 'booster shot'.

edit on 11-1-2022 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join