It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now another famous Congress person comes down with the Corona virus and had 3 jabs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Now another famous Congress person comes down with the Corona virus and had 3 jabs

Did we get to see the results of the test ?
Else , I consider this just another fake story produced by a fake US Party for sinister motives .

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: putnam6

She will not like us talking about her.

Got to appreciate The Babylon Bee's satire is hilarious

edit on 9-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The good news is, she should be able to walk into the local Rural King and buy Ivermectin with no issue at all.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Else , I consider this just another fake story produced by a fake US Party for sinister motives .

Probably, but it's the smart move that gives her a reason to forego any tough off-the-cuff questions she would face out in public, it's not her strong suit at all.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Just imagine she will release a statement blaming desantis with trying to kill her and forcing her to take a vacation in Miami, and not masking etc.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: musicismagic

I wonder if the Republicans will still want to have sex with her ?

don't they call it "dating", now?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Fair point. I remember AOC shedding fake tears while looking across the Rio Grande at drug runners who couldn't get into America, when Trump was President.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BigOldCaddy

Oh no, I am sure she will demand the antigen infusion because, you know she is a congresswoman and she have priority.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's an obvious setup ruse to blame FL for being so maskless !!!

AOC has been involved in hoaxes before 🦑

Wellllllll now. If SHE would have been wearing HER mask, she might not have gotten Covid. She should practice what she preaches!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

"Famous"?????

I don't THINK so!!!

I think "Infamous" would be more appropriate!

edit on 1/9/2022 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I read that people with mental illnesses are more apt to develop covid from the virus. But of course, the virus is probably afraid of catching what she has so it will not stick around long.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
To be safe, she needs to be intubated for a few weeks. I always heard she is a super spreader.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

I wonder if the Republicans will still want to have sex with her ?

There are ~3.9 billion women on this planet.

Anybody with the hots for this one can do better.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Wellllllll now. If SHE would have been wearing HER mask, she might not have gotten Covid. She should practice what she preaches!

it's nor her wearing a mask or not, is not the issue. since [i[the whole point of masks is to DECREASE the chance of the WEARER SPREADING the virus, not to protect the wearer FROM the virus (although i would think it would help offer slight protection). just as everyone should know by now (especially her, in her position), that the "vaccines" do not stop people from getting, or passing on the virus, and is ONLY to protect the person vaccinated from getting as sick from the virus.

that being said, the fact that she went somewhere that is well known for not mandating the wearing of masks, does in fact make it her fully at fault. if she wanted to go somewhere warm, why did she not go to that democrat stronghold of California? a place that supposedly takes the virus much more seriously. why instead go to one of the places that has been very vocal about how they feel the virus is not a big issue, and accordingly has pretty much nothing in place to try to keep numbers down? so if anything, this should be considered "self inflicted". and if she starts her normal whining, should just be told that she needs to make better and informed choices.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It's obvious that Covid is not prejudiced to infecting vaxxed stupid people in Congress. At least we have that.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Perhaps she needs a few more jabs until these things start kicking in and doing what we've been told us non stop 24/7 in our faces.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
They're still getting it. A virus can enter your body no matter what. We haven't invented forcefields yet, that we know of. But they're not earning Herman Cain awards.

Bob Saggat may have.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Any bets on how long it will be til Swalwell gets COVID? He's been caught bare-faced in Florida recently too.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
OH dear, dear, dear. How does THIS story jibe with all your BS about all the politicians are exempt and are not taking the jab. Now you can do your somersaulting. You can't have it both ways.
edit on 10-1-2022 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Did she come down and back on a plane?

I know of six people that flew over the holidays, that came down with the virus a few days after their flights.

So if she wants to blame someone, I think the airplane may be the first place to look.

Airplanes and cruise ships, may not be the safest way to travel right now.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join