It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Is Now Banning Unvaccinated Australians From Leaving Their Homes.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Australia's Northern Territory Chief Minister Michael Gunner announced Wednesday that residents unvaccinated against the man made coronavirus may not leave their homes to go to work or to exercise.

Gunner issued remarks on Wednesday where he said unvaccinated individuals may only leave their homes for three reasons; to undergo medical treatment or get a COVID-19 vaccine, to get groceries, and to care for a disabled loved one.

"The fully vaccinated can continue as they were," Gunner said in his remarks. "For people who are not vaccinated, lockdown rules will apply to everyone 16 and above."

He noted that "work is not a reason to leave the home for the unvaccinated."

Story

Keep peacefully protesting people it looks like their starting to crumble.
edit on th011577 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I hope you're right about the protests working , otherwise I see no future for any of us

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I hope you're right about the protests working , otherwise I see no future for any of us

I'm afraid I was being sarcastic, It's a fight to the death but death Is way too scary so best we all just give in and let death come to us, don't you think ?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

WRONG!!!

The Northern Territory Is Now Banning Unvaccinated Northern Territorians From Leaving Their Homes.

This is just like saying "America to Involuntarily Detain Unvaccinated Families and Send to Internment Camps", when it's really "Washington State to Involuntarily Detain Unvaccinated Families and Send to Internment Camps".

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

WRONG!!!

The Northern Territory Is Now Banning Unvaccinated Northern Territorians From Leaving Their Homes.

This is just like saying "America to Involuntarily Detain Unvaccinated Families and Send to Internment Camps", when it's really "Washington State to Involuntarily Detain Unvaccinated Families and Send to Internment Camps".

Washington state exists within America, the people who live there are Americans, whatever happens in Washington State represents America and Americans, but anyways in the scheme of things it doesn't matter.

Do a thread on whether states in whatever ever country constitute that country as a whole, it could be an interesting thread, as for this thread it doesn't really matter, and is a different subject all together.
edit on th013488 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

WRONG!!!

Isn't the Northern Territory in Australia???????
Yes it is.

Is the Australian Federal government allowing the Northern Territory state government to behave in such a way?????? Yes it is.

Therefore is Australia banning unvaccinated Australians from leaving their homes???????
Yes it is.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

I'm afraid I was being sarcastic, It's a fight to the death but death Is way too scary so best we all just give in and let death come to us, don't you think ?

I'm not sure what you're going on about , I've been feeling less optimistic , is that a joke now ?
At this point a return to a pre-plandemic 'normal' world would be amazing, I'm not hopeful that will happen.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Did he provide any specific details regarding exactly what it means to be 'fully vaccinated'?

It wears off as time goes by. If you're going to make such ridiculous strict rules, then it seems like they should be clear and specific about that type of detail.

Also, if those are the only reasons you are allowed to leave your home, then does that also mean that those are the only things you are allowed to do while you are out?

Every time you leave, just make sure to stop by the grocery store, while also doing whatever else it is that you need/want to do along the way.

eta: Stop replying to THIS↓ one. It's a pointless conversation that will go nowhere.
edit on 1/9/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Washington state exists within America, the people who live there are Americans, whatever happens in Washington State represents America and Americans

WRONG AGAIN!!!

Florida and Texas ect are not proposing a bill to put their residents into Internment camps, so Washington State doesn't represent America and Americans. Washington State represents Washington State - The Northern Territory represents The Northern Territory.

Joe Biden is the Chief Commander of America - He represents America. So are all Americans Child Sniffing, Senile, Pants Pooping Folk?

NO

Joe Biden represents his Voters, Washington State Represents Washington State and The Northern Territory represents The Northern Territory.

edit on 9-1-2022 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I'm not sure what you're going on about , I've been feeling less optimistic , is that a joke now ?
At this point a return to a pre-plandemic 'normal' world would be amazing, I'm not hopeful that will happen.

It's a hopeless situation because we who are really in charge don't know how to stop it and return to normal.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Washington state exists within America, the people who live there are Americans, whatever happens in Washington State represents America and Americans

WRONG AGAIN!!!

Florida and Texas ect are not proposing a bill to put their residents into Internment camps so Washington State doesn't represent America and Americans. Washington State represents Washington State - The Northern Territory represents The Northern Territory.

Joe Biden is the Chief Commander of America - He represents America. So are Americans Child Sniffing, Senile, Pants Pooping Folk?

Washington State has always been a part of America I'd like to visit, so many nice locations in America though one wouldn't know where to start.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Did he provide any specific details regarding exactly what it means to be 'fully vaccinated'?

It wears off as time goes by. If you're going to make such ridiculous strict rules, then it seems like they should be clear and specific about that type of detail.

Also, if those are the only reasons you are allowed to leave your home, then does that also mean that those are the only things you are allowed to do while you are out?

Every time you leave, just make sure to stop by the grocery store, while also doing whatever else it is that you need/want to do along the way.

eta: Stop replying to THIS↓ one. It's a pointless conversation that will go nowhere.

This will lead up to you must be up to date with your boosters to be considered fully vaccinated, police regularly checking peoples status, Australia has fallen into communist rule, the people of Australia have been betrayed by their politicians, we all have it's just more noticeable in Australia at the moment but it's coming.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

well if they are having a big surge of after Christmas/New Years holidays, like is happening in may places, thanks to all the get togethers and paryies, they have it almost half right. the problem is, it should be EVERYONE (including those under 16), since everyone, vaccinated or not, is equally capable of both catching and spreading the virus.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Someone should ask the Chief Minister if he's trying to turn his land into a penal colony.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU
No, the criticism is valid. When the eye reads "Australia is banning Australians", it will be understood as "the whole of Australia is banning all Australians". In the absence of any qualifying adjective, it is more natural for the mind to supply "all" rather than "some".

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It's a hopeless situation because we who are really in charge don't know how to stop it and return to normal.

The people making the rules are not educated in the things they are making ruler about. All they have is a vax, so that's all they use. No matter what happens, more vax will always be the answer, until they have some other type of nail to drive.

The stupid people are leading us right off a cliff. Their stupid logic may easily end up turning COVID into something that takes out 3/4 the world population. Whats going on now is exactly how you do that. That has been understood a long time.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

WRONG AGAIN!!!

Florida and Texas ect are not proposing a bill to put their residents into Internment camps, so Washington State doesn't represent America and Americans. Washington State represents Washington State - The Northern Territory represents The Northern Territory.

Joe Biden is the Chief Commander of America - He represents America. So are all Americans Child Sniffing, Senile, Pants Pooping Folk?

NO

Joe Biden represents his Voters, Washington State Represents Washington State and The Northern Territory represents The Northern Territory.

Mate you are splitting hairs here .

Whats the difference whether they do it in one state/Territory or all over ? The Unacceptable is still Unacceptable

It's the way they work , First start small to see how the people react and then continue on .

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

The people making the rules are not educated in the things they are making ruler about. All they have is a vax, so that's all they use. No matter what happens, more vax will always be the answer, until they have some other type of nail to drive.

The stupid people are leading us right off a cliff. Their stupid logic may easily end up turning COVID into something that takes out 3/4 the world population. Whats going on now is exactly how you do that. That has been understood a long time.

ITS CALLED A PURGE. Get rid of your leaders in the most horrific way possible to make a point.
edit on 22000000pppm by yuppa because: posted and the quote leaked into my reply

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sensationalist garbage.

Your reporting is as accurate as the seven nightly opinion pieces.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Because of all the spending that has stopped.

a reply to: generik

<<   2 >>

join